You Can Sleep in a Coffin

Chapter 3

Frank's P.O.V

Oh god Gerard just kissed me.
Now he looks like he wants to run away. He was actually about to walk out the door but I pulled him back and pulled him in to another kiss.
Only I wasnt going to break it and I could Gerard wasnt going to either.
The kiss was a long passionate kiss.
When it finally broke Gerard said 'So whats gonna happen now? Between us that is? Are we just gonna forget this ever happened or what?'
'Well I dont wanna pretend that nothing has happened. Gee I like you alot. And I mean more than friends. I have for a while now but never told you coz I thought that everytime we done our little Ferard act it was just for show. But then I actually started to feel something for you in the process. Ive been wondering whether I should have told you but now I dont think it was such a great idea. You probably hate me now. Im sorry.' I blurted out I turned my face away from his as silent tears ran down my face.
I felt Gerard lift my face so I was now looking at him. He brushed away my tears and leant in to kiss me one more time.

'Frank I do like you but I thought you were only doing it as show as well. See if I knew you felt this way along I woulda told you how I felt along time ago.' Gerard said and looked me in the eye with his incredible green eyes.