Status: Active.

Snooker'd

Chapter 3

Remy poked his head out of his sofa cushion fortress, several feet of green felt covered snooker table lying between him and his enemy. In his imagination, tumbleweed rolled across the room, a blanket of silence covering everything. He held his breath, and prepared for the opportune moment, piles of ammo ready and waiting. All of a sudden, there was a sharp pain in his forehead as something hit him. He looked down to see a lemon flavour boiled sweet sitting by his foot...

“Jubilee!” He yelled as he jumped out from his hiding place. As hard as he could, he threw a handful of sweets across the room, a few hitting their target but most missing, and then hid again before Jubilee could get revenge.

Feeling mischievous, Jubilation Lee ducked under the snooker table and crawled towards Remy’s sofa cushion castle. Accidently knocking one of table legs, she froze with baited breath, but there was no sound from inside so she continued on her hazardous trek. Upon reaching her destination, she stood up quietly and used her mutant abilities to create a tiny explosion under one corner of the fort. She escaped back to her side of the room as the cushions toppled tentatively, almost like a slow motion replay. As his fort fell down around him, Remy cried out in surprise, “Hey! No powers!”

“That was never a rule! In fact, there never were any rules at all!” Jubilee giggled. With an evil glint in his eye, Remy replied, “If you’re going to be like that, you won’t mind me doing this, then.” He charged a bag of sweets with kinetic energy and sent them flying at his enemy. They all hit simultaneously, and she gasped in pain. Face set determinedly, she took revenge, sweets flying all over the place. It was at this moment when Ben and Piotr walked in.

Opening the door to the games room, Ben swore as something hit his ear.
“Feck! What the hell?” He asked, looking between Jubilee and Remy. Both culprits had the decency to look apologetic, whilst Piotr snaked his arms around Ben’s waist, looking equally confused.

“Sweet wars,” Jubilee giggled. She caught Remy’s eye and he burst out laughing, the look on the couple’s faces sending him into hysterics. Giving up on trying to understand, Piotr stepped around the debris towards the radio, flicking through a few stations before settling on one playing upbeat dance music. He smiled at his lover, knowing how much he liked dancing. Most people saw him as Shatterstar, the obsessive warrior, and were surprised when they found out things like this. Ben grinned back, kicked his shoes off and jumped agilely onto the snooker table. He began to shimmy with the beat, showing off both his talent and his body. Piotr watched in awe, trying not to get turned on by the show in front of him. Ben was a very good dancer.

After a minute or two, Remy had calmed down enough to function properly, so he leaped up to join his friend. He had natural grace, so he was also a talented dancer, and practice had made his skills rival even Ben’s. The two mutants danced together, moving perfectly in time with the music and each other. Soon the song finished, and was replaced by a fast, tango style track, to which they moved closer, their moves becoming more sexual, more intimate. Jubilee slid over to Piotr and standing on her tiptoes, whispered in his ear, “Is it just me, or is it getting steamy in here?” He made an agreeing sort of sound, wondering whether he should be feeling jealous or aroused. Remy starting to grind against his boyfriend, made his decision for him, his legs moving of their own accord, carrying him forwards. He grabbed Ben from behind and lifted him off the table, setting him down by the door. He hugged him tightly, mock glaring at Remy, and stated possessively, “Mine.” He kissed the top of Ben’s head and murmured into his ear, “I don’t want to share you with anyone. I want to keep you all for myself!” Ben spun around in the embrace, returned the kiss and winked sexily, “I’ll do a special dance for you upstairs.”

“Okay, we’re going now. Goodnight, morning, bye.” Piotr muttered hurriedly to Jubilee and Remy, and pulled his partner out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Opinions?
:)