Love Is On Its Way

Jogging With Joe

Image
Ariana POV
I woke up in the morning next to Nick. He was still asleep. The curtains were closed but somehow the sun came in and hit Nick perfectly he looked like he was an angel. I looked at him some more and smiled.
"I'll never leave you. Never."
I smiled as I heard those words replay in my head. I pushed Nick's curls out of his face and kissed his forehead. He smiled and pulled my face down and pecked my lips lightly. I smiled and got out of his grasp and went into the bathroom.
I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and got ready for the day. It was still a little chilly so I put on shorts and a hoodie. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I walked down stairs with my iPod and converse on. I saw Joe in the kitchen talking on his phone. Probably Sarah I thought. He hung up and looked at me.
"Are you going on a jog?" he asked and got out a box of cereal and milk and handed me a granola bar.
"Yeah, you want to join me?" I asked while unwrapping the bar and slowly chewing it.
"Sure." he said while smiling.
Me and Joe haven't been hanging out much so when we do hang out he really appreciates it. I took the granola bar and sat on the couch waiting for Joe. Nick came down stairs and looked at me.
He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.
"You look hot er I mean beautiful." he said while smiling showing off his pearly whites.
I laughed and hit his arm, "Thanks. I'm going on a jog with Joe so I'll be back in an hour or two."
He nodded his head and started playing with my hair. I laughed and put the volume on my iPod louder. He kissed down my neck and I felt his tongue slowly lick up and down my neck.
"Nick." I breathed.
He kept licking then started to suck on my neck.
I snapped back into reality and I turned and slapped his forehead. "No." I said sternly and laughed.
He rubbed his forehead, "God, now I can't feel my forehead. Thanks a lot." he said and chuckled.
I smiled and pecked his lips, "Anytime, love." I heard approaching footsteps and saw Joe in sweat pants and a t-shirt and some worn out Converse. I smiled at him.
"Don't do anything you'll regret, Nicholas." I said jokingly. I got off the couch and went to the door.
Nick followed and pecked my lips, "I won't. I promise."
I smiled and held put my pinky, "Pinky promise?"
He laughed and intertwined our pinkies, "Pinky promise. Now go, Joe's waiting."
I smiled and walked to Joe, "Alrighty Ditey, we're jogging all the way to the creek." I said.
Joe looked at me with his eyes huge, "What the fuck?" he said in this weird voice that made the both of us laugh. "But seriously that's like what 5 miles?I haven't ran, jogged, walked, biked, or even crawled my ass for 3 miles and you expect me to jog 5 miles?" he asked.
I nodded my head and laughed and poked his stomach, "Yes, I do expect you to jog all the way to the creek."
He looked at me, "Psh girl please you crazy." he said and acted like a girl.
I laughed and started to jog, "So how are you and Sarah."
"We are amazingly fantasticlistic." he answered.
"Uh fantasticlistic?" I asked and laughed. "Well good."
"How are you and Nick?" he asked.
"We're good. Really good." I said.
We kept running and was almost to the creek. I looked over at Joe and he looked like he was dying. His face was red, his shirt was sweaty, and he was breathing really hard.
"Uh you okay?" I asked
Joe nodded his head and shooed me away with his hand.
I kept running then I looked to my side and I didn't see Joe. I looked to my other side and all around me. What? Where is he? I stopped running and started to freak out.
"Joe, Joe where are you?" I said in the air. I repeated the sentence over and over again. I started to get impatient, "Joe, where the FUCK are you?" I spat out. I heard a groan and a hand coming out of a bush. I shook my head and sighed.
I looked at the bush and the hand sticking out. That better be Joe, if it's not Joe and it's a hobo I'm going to choke Joe....if I find him. I walked over to the bush and grabbed the hand. I pulled the hand and Joe came out and fell right back down. I sighed and threw his arms around my shoulders and walked home.
We got home and I threw him off me and onto the couch.
"Ugh." he groaned. I laughed a bit and Joe fell into a deep sleep.
3 hours passed and Joe still was passed out. Nick and I took turns slapping and kicking Joe to wake him up. No matter what we did he just went back to his orgininal position. Nick slapped him in the face once and Joe stopped snoring, made a groaning nose, and shifted but then he fell asleep again and started snoring. We both sighed and got tired of messing with Joe.
"Baby, let's go upstairs." Nick whispered in my ear and kissed my earlobe. I bit my lip and took his hand and nearly ran upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.Subscribe.Spread the word about the story.