Status: Back from the dead :)

Say You Will. Stay Away.

Sean.

I pulled away sharply.
“Ricky, you’re drunk, you don’t want to do this.”
“Matthew, you know I do. And you need me as much as I need you.”
I could smell the alcohol on his breath, and I knew I was right.
“Ricky-”
He kissed me again, grabbing the back of my head and stroking my hair… Like Sean did. I kissed back. I knew it would happen now, and I did nothing to stop him slipping my t-shirt over my head. His clumsy hands fumbled with the button on my jeans, and I realised what was happening… It was so fast, I didn’t think before. But I still let him. I pulled his shirt over his head and our lips locked again. I was sitting on his lap, only in my boxers with my arms around his shirtless torso. And all I was thinking about was Sean. I stroked Ricky’s long hair, and, knowing I would never have a chance with Sean, I decided just to let go. I pushed him down on the couch we were sitting on and straddled him, kissing his chest and pulling on his long hair. In his own way, he was definitely sexy, even if he wasn’t who I wanted him to be.
“Matthew!” He whispered with his drawling inflection as he drew me back up to his mouth.
It was just then that we heard a knock on the door. I looked up
“Ignore it Matthew…” he said, and, being stronger than me, had no trouble in pulling me back to his mouth. And so, when Sean opened the door he was greeted with the sight of me, almost naked, making out with a guy I had met earlier that day. If I had wanted to, I am certain I could have knocked him down with a feather.