Love Doctor

Coma

Destiny Moore rushed down the familiar hallways of the Forks hospital. Everything seemed so eerie to her as she walked towards the nurses station. She was in this same hospital almost five years ago exactly, due to her sister in law being involved in a fatal car accident. Now, she was here on account of her brother being involved in one.

"Hello, I'm Kevin Moore's sister, He was in a car accident yesterday morning. . ." Destiny began explaining. The nurse cut her off, "We've been expecting you, please follow us." The nurse said, taking her down a hallway. The nurse held open a door and Destiny walked in. She allowed her large green eyes to roam across the room, until she found what she was looking for. In the corner of the room were two blonds, huddled together and crying. Destiny rushed over and the girls squealed out for their aunt.

"Aunt Des!" Anna nearly screamed, lunging herself in her aunts arms. Destiny rubbed the back of her teenage niece, as the younger girl attached herself to Destiny's leg. She rubbed the top of the younger girls head, and then pulled her up into her arms. Both of the girls had been through so much. They had lost their mother five years ago due to a car accident, and now their father was in serious condition.

Destiny was almost scared to ask Anna what her father's condition was. She could tell the teenage girl was worn out due to having stayed in the hospital for twenty four plus hours. "Whose his doctor?" Destiny ask, when they finally settled down in the chairs. Anna bit down on her bottom lip for a moment in thought, and then she frowned, "Dr. Cullen." She said, crossing her arms over her chest acting as if she didn't like him. Destiny burrowed her eyebrows together and then licked over her lips, "Do you not like him?" Destiny ask, noticing her niece's weird behavior.

Anna took a deep breath in, and then pushed some of her long blond locks behind her ear, "It's not that I don't like him." She began explaining, "It's just. . . Well, my boyfriend. . . he didn't seem to happy with him, and Embry is pretty good at judging people." She said.

Destiny had heard all about Anna's relationship with a boy named Embry. Anna often called her aunt and gushed about teenage life. The two of them were very close, almost like sister's. Destiny approved of Embry, he seemed like a nice guy, and Anna was absolutely crazy about him.

"Does Embry know him?" Destiny ask.
"Uhm. . . I don't know, he doesn't say much about him." Anna explained.
"I'm sure he's a fine doctor, Anna. We just need to stay strong for Kev." Destiny said, causing Anna to nod her head.

Hannah, the youngest blond girl, curled up on her aunts lap. The small child then laid her head down on her chest, and closed her eyes. Destiny frowned. She knew her niece's were worn out and worn down, but there was nothing she could do about it at the moment.

The door opened, and a nurse walked into the room. She half smiled, and then motioned for the family to walk over. Destiny slowly woke small Hannah up, and then placed her on the ground. She began walking towards the door holding each of the girls hands. The nurse licked over her lips once they were in the hallway, "We have some good news. . . and some bad news." The nurse said.

Destiny braced herself, and reminded herself that there was good news. The last time she had been in this situation, their was only bad news to hear. She took in a deep breath, and watched as the nurse moved her lips in what seemed like slow motion as she informed them about the condition of her oldest brother.

"He's alive, however. . ." The nurse said sighing, "He's slipped into a Coma." She said, "If you would like, we can go this way and the doctor will speak to you."

Destiny was trying to hold herself together. She looked over and saw Anna's eyes wide with tears dripping down her cheeks. Hannah, was too young to realize what was going on. "Come on, girls." Destiny said, tugging her nieces down the hall way.

They walked through the doors of his room, and she looked around the white room. The only noise that could be heard was the beeping of the machines hooked to his bodies. Anna rushed over to his side and attached herself to him. It broke Destiny's heart to hear her sobbing over her father's bruised and broken body. Anna pleaded for her father to wake up, while Hannah just clutched onto Destiny's side, confusion across her face.

"Is daddy gonna wake up, Auntie Des?" Hannah spoke, for the first time.

Destiny looked down into her bright green orbs and wanted to cry. The little girl had no clue what was really going on, and it broke her heart. She opened her mouth, "I sure hope so, Hannah Banana, I sure hope so." She said, taking her niece by the hand and walking over to the bed where her brother lay.

Carlisle Cullen scribed down his signature on a piece of paper before he decided to go and check in with the Moore family. He had been informed that an adult had arrived, and he needed to speak with them immediately. Just as he was walking down the hallway, he heard his name being called. He recognized the voice, and placed a half smile on his face as he turned around and looked into the eyes of his daughter, Rosalie.

"Carlisle!" Rosalie hissed in a half whisper, "She cannot do this! I will not allow her to get away with it." Rosalie said, her anger getting the better of her.

Carlisle sighed, and linked arms with his daughter as they walked down the hallways. He was so thankful for her. Even though at times she could be considered a bitch, she was always looking out for him and their family. "It's her choice, Rose." He reminded her.

Rosalie sighed, "She's ruining our family! Does she not realize how hard this is on all of us?" She said.

Rosalie was torn because of her mother Esme's recent behavior. She had found a new mate, and changed her life of vegetarianism, and decided to start feeding off humans. She came back to the house for her things this morning, and began bragging about her new lifestyle, which was hard on Jasper, considering he had once lived like that.

"She'll be gone in a day or so, Rose. It's no big deal." Carlsile stated.
"How can you say that after everything she has done to you!" Rosalie said, "She cheated on you! Betrayed you in every single way! Risked our family, by allowing her. . . her. . . her damn cheesy boy toy to come into our town to feed." Rosalie said, "I disown her as my mother. I've lost all respect for her. I refuse to stand around and allow her to stay in our house for even one more moment!" Rosalie said.

He sighed, "Rose, just. . . It'll be over soon." He reminded her.

She groaned, "I never thought I'd say this. . . but I think I'm going over Bella's." Rosalie stated.

Carlisle frowned, and then pulled his daughter into a icey hug. Rosalie leaned into his ear, "You deserved so much better than her." She whispered. He pulled away and smiled, "I have everything I need in you, Edward, Emmett, Alice, and Jasper." He said. She giggled, "One day Carlisle, you'll find your real soul mate." Rosalie said, walking down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since we aren't allowed to have links anywhere in our stories to the characters. I figured I would put it in the notes. You can go here for a visual of what the characters look like.

Image