Love Doctor

Movies

Destiny heard the door bell rang, and she started out of the guest bedroom, but Anna yelled that she had it. Destiny turned her attention back towards the mirror and looked over her appearance one last time. She was dressed very casual this time, in a simple pair of jeans and a button up blouse. Her hair was hanging down straight, and she didn't go over board with her make up.

"Aunt Des; It's Carlisle and Rosalie." Anna yelled from downstairs.

Destiny smiled when she thought about Carlisle standing down stairs. She quickly slipped into her pair of plain black flats, and then walked down the stairs. She turned the corner and saw Rosalie already sitting on the floor with a Barbie in her hand. Hannah seemed to take to her very quickly. She smiled, and then turned her attention to Carlisle. He was also dressed casual, in a pair of jeans, and a white long sleeved top. She licked over her lips.

"Anna what time are you leaving?" She questioned her niece.
"Embry will be here in about an hour."

Destiny looked at Carlisle and he flashed her a small smile, "You ready?" She turned around and looked at the girls. Anna was getting ready to go finish getting ready, and Hannah was content with Rosalie on the floor. Destiny just nodded her head towards Carlisle and they began walking out of the house.

"So, the movies and park, right?" He questioned.

She smiled, "That sounds good."

She got inside his car and buckled her seat belt. Before she could even buckle herself in, he was already inside the car, buckled up, and had the car on. She burrowed her eyebrows together in utter confusion, "How did you do that?" She questioned. His mouth dropped. He had been so used to Esme knowing; since she also was a vampire.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He stated.
"Carlisle. . ."

He just grinned, "What movie do you wanna see?"

That really seemed to take her mind off the conversation. She and Carlisle decided to see "My Sister's Keeper" since it was something that looked very appealing to Destiny.

"So, how long ago did you adopt the kids?" She questioned him as they drove.
"It's been awhile."
"Did you adopt them by yourself?" She ask.

He frowned, "No, I had a wife."
"What happened?" She ask softly.
"She found someone else." Carlisle replied honestly.
"Do you still love her?" Destiny ask, looking into his eyes.

He shook his head, "No. I don't."
"Is it hard on the kids?" She ask.
"At first, I suppose it was a bit hard on all of us. The kids couldn't believe she'd do it."

Destiny shook her head, "I don't understand why anyone would leave you." She said.

He smiled, "She just wasn't happy. I wasn't even happy. Of course, I didn't realize this. . . until I met you." He said, smiling.

She looked at him and grinned, "Really?"
"Really."

Carlisle felt how strong the connection was between her. There was no denying his feelings for her. He was falling in love with her. It was sudden and quick; and he didn't even know her that well. But he was aware that she was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

They arrived at the movie, and bought their tickets. They had arrived a bit late, so the movie was already started when they entered. They were quiet the entire time.

Carlisle though, had thought about a lot of things. He decided that he would reveal his secret to her tonight. He just hoped she was open minded and accepted it.

Destiny wiped away her tears as the credits began rolling. She loved the movie; and had cried during most of it. It was a beautiful story. She looked over at Carlisle and could tell his mind was on something other than the film.

"Carlisle?" She ask, snapping him out of his state.

He licked over his lips and smiled, "Let's go." He said, standing up and taking her by the hand.

The park was just two blocks away, so they decided to walk. Carlisle knew that revealing the secret very early in the relationship could be a good or bad thing. Revealing the secret could have several different possibilities.

She smiled as they made their way into the park. The park had a walking track around it. Carlisle placed his hand in hers, and they began walking around.

Carlisle took in a deep breath of air, "There's something I need to tell you."
"Okay." She said.
"It's a very serious topic, and I need to know how open minded you are before I tell you."

She raised her eyebrow, "I'm open minded." She stated.

He sighed, "I sure hope so. . ." He said gaining the courage to reveal his secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image