Love Doctor

Virgin Mind

Destiny had several mixed emotions about visiting Carlisle's kids. She was nervous, excited, and scared. What if they'd didn't want her to know the secret? What if they didn't approve of her knowing? What if they decided they didn't like her? She was brought out of her thoughts by a light knocking on the door. She sighed, as she walked over and opened it, placing a small smile on her lips. Carlisle stood there, still dressed in his work clothing. It was obvious he had come straight to see her.

"You ready?" He questioned.

She nodded her head, and then walked in and made sure Anna was okay with her going. The teen rushed her off, and soon Destiny was buckled in Carlisle's car. She breathed in nervously as she looked over at him, "What do they think about me knowing?" She ask. He smiled, "They think it's a good thing." He said. "But you said it was dangerous. . ." He sighed, "It is. . . but I'm not going to let anything happen to you." He said looking at her in the eyes.

She had never felt so safe in her entire life. She knew Carlisle wouldn't allow anything to happen to her. He would protect her from any dangers in her life. The nerves and feared seemed to leave her when he looked at her. She was now just excited to see his kids. She noticed they arrived there much faster than they did last time.

"Why did we get here so fast?" She ask.

He chuckled, "Well, now that you know my secret. . . I'm no longer hiding things. I'll just say the Cullen's like to drive fast." He smiled.

Destiny just shrugged her shoulders. How could she concentrate on how fast they were going when she had him sitting beside her? There was no way she planned on looking at the speed. She opened the door and then shut it behind her. She looked towards the house and saw Emmett, and Jasper standing on the porch talking. They both waved at her; with bright smiles upon their faces. Carlisle came by her side, and linked arms with her as they walked upon the porch.

"Good to see you again Destiny." Jasper spoke, with a hint of a southern accent.
"Don't be so formal, Jazz. She's going to be our mother figure one day, we better give her hell now." Emmett said, causing Destiny to laugh and Carlisle to shake his head.

They all walked into the house. Rosalie and Alice was looking at magazines on the couch. The girls both smiled and greeted her when they saw her.

"So tell us! What did you think when he told you?" Emmett ask, taking a seat on the recliner.

She giggled, "He doesn't waste any time, does he?" She ask facing Carlisle. Carlisle laughed and then shook his head, "Well. . . I admit. . . I was very shocked at first."
"Which is normal." Rosalie said.
"But, I then realized it doesn't matter what you guys are."

Alice smiled widely, "Did he tell you about our powers?" She ask.
"He mentioned them, but didn't describe." She said looking towards Carlisle.

He seemed to have no expression on his face. "Alice, I think it'd be best if we really didn't go into details. You can tell her what they are. . . but you don't need to describe anything." He said, wishing Alice wouldn't have brought it up.

He didn't want Alice, Edward, or anyone else to tell her what Alice had saw. He didn't want her to be scared. He didn't even know if she wanted this life. He didn't want her to hear Alice's vision and feel like she didn't have a choice; he wanted her to decide what she wanted.

"Well. . ." Alice started, but gave Carlisle a look telling him that she wouldn't go too far, "I see the future, but only once a person makes up their mind about something." She stated, "Jasper can feel and change emotions." She explained, "And Edward can read minds." She finished.

Destiny's eyes went wide, "Read minds?" She ask. Everyone laughed.

"Yeah, so don't think anything naughty around Edward. He has a virgin mind." Emmett said laughing.

Destiny's cheeks flushed, and she was completely speechless. She wished someone would have told her about these powers before. She wondered if Edward had heard any of the thoughts she had about his father.

"So, did he tell you about the speed?" Emmett ask.
"Yeah."
"Strength?"
"Yeah."
"Damn it! What did you leave for me to tell her?" Emmett complained.

Carlisle laughed.

"Well. . . how about, oh never mind! Carlisle has covered everything." Emmett said, sitting down on the couch.

Destiny giggled, as she sit down on the couch as well. She was glad they seemed to be accepting her so easily.

"So, does Bella know also?" She ask.
"Yeah. . . Edward told her awhile ago." Jasper said.

She nodded her head, "Well, at least I won't be alone."

Alice gasped, and Destiny turned her attention towards her. She watched as Alice's eyes went wide and then to horror. She shook her head, "Carlisle. . ." She said, and then there was a pounding on the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image