Love Doctor

The Vision

Two weeks had passed since the incident with Carlisle's ex wife. They didn't hear anything else from her, and Destiny had placed any thoughts of her to the back of her mind. She and Carlisle had spent every minute possible together. When he wasn't at work; then they was together. She had slept when he was working, so they were pretty much on the same schedule. But she knew the time was coming that she would have to leave. She had been in Forks for over a month; and in three weeks, summer would ending where she lived. She'd need to make up the choice about going back home for work. She hadn't even discussed leaving with anyone.

Her relationship with her brother also improved. He was out of the hospital, and they was just as close as they were when kids. She was still staying in the guest room, and Kevin had dropped hints numerous times that if she wanted to move in; then she had a place to stay. She didn't know if she was ready to take that big of a step. She was positive that she was falling in love with Carlisle, but she couldn't be sure. Everything was going by so quickly.

Destiny was reading a book on the patio when she heard a car pull in. She looked towards the drive way and noticed a red convertible sitting in the drive way. She smiled, when she realized it was Rosalie. For some odd reason, Rosalie and Destiny had formed a strong bond. The female vampire, who had once hated all humans, especially ones who got close was now befriending a human.

"Hey Rose, what are you doing?" Destiny ask walking out and leaning against her convertible.
"I was just bored at home. Emmett and Jasper are out hunting. Edward brought Bella over, and it's obvious I'm not her biggest fan."

Destiny giggled, "Where's Alice?"
"With Edward and Bella." Rosalie said, rolling her eyes.
"Well, let's go inside for a bit."

Rosalie followed behind Destiny. They took a seat on the couch. Anna and Hannah quickly came down the stairs after hearing Rosalie's voice. Hannah had taken to Rosalie very quickly as well. She flung her arms out Rosalie's neck and hugged her, the vampire laughed.

"I'm going to grab something to drink. Aunt Des, Rose you guys want anything?" Anna ask.

Both women shook their head negatively. Hannah began asking Rosalie a thousand questions about how she had been, and what she had been doing.

Kevin walked down the stairs and smiled at everyone in the living room as he adjusted his tie. He was finally heading back to work. "What are you ladies doing today?" He questioned.
"Nothing!" Hannah screamed, causing him to laugh and smile.
"You wanna come to work with daddy?" He ask.

He owned his own car dealership. Hannah squealed out and then ran into her dad's arms. Rosalie and Destiny both laughed. Anna came out of the kitchen with soda in hand, "I'm going out with Mike Newton. . ." She said, causing Rosalie's eyes to go wide.

Anna went to school with Rosalie but she was only a freshmen, so they hadn't talked much. Rosalie actually didn't even know Anna existed until Destiny and Carlisle started dating.

"Mike Newton?" Her dad ask.
"Yeah! His parents own the sports shop. . . He seems really nice and I really wanna go dad."
"How old is this boy?"
"Uhm. . . He's going to be a senior, so seventeen."

Kevin looked at Destiny for a second, hoping to see if she knew anything.

"I think he's pretty harmless. Alice and Edward had classes with him." Rosalie stated.

Kevin was going to allow her to go out with Mike, which meant Destiny had a free night once again. Rosalie laughed, "So, what are you and Carlisle doing this afternoon?"

She sighed, "I don't know. . . I think we should talk about me going home though."

Rosalie gasped, "You're going home?"
"I don't know. . ." Destiny said, "I can't just live in Forks. I have a job back home."
"You can't leave! It'd destroy him."
"Not for good, and I'm just a couple of hours away; he could run there!" She said.
"But but but!" Rosalie whined, "The vision." She whispered.
"The vision?" Destiny ask.

Rosalie straightened up, and regret saying anything, "Nothing."
"Nope. You slipped up. Tell me."
"I can't."
"Tell me!"
"I cannnnnn't."
"Why?"
"Carlisle doesn't want you to know about it."
"I want to know about it. Rosalie please, I won't mention a word. . . or even think about it."

Rosalie sighed, "Only because I care about you so much."

Destiny focused on Rosalie as the blond opened her mouth to say something.

"We knew you were coming into our life before you did. Alice saw you very early. . . She saw the first date, the park, everything."
"There's more." Destiny said.

Rosalie licked over her lips, "She also sees you. . . becoming. . ." Rosalie couldn't finish.
"One of you? A vampire?" Destiny whispered.

Rosalie just nodded and Destiny sit back in the chair. She couldn't believe it. She was going to be a vampire.

"You have a choice. If you don't want it. . ."

Destiny licked over her lips. "But I do want it." She said, causing Rosalie to smile.

She didn't know when it was going to happen; but she knew that one day she would be joining their family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image