Love Doctor

Blissful

Destiny decided that staying in Forks for another week or so couldn't hurt. She still hadn't discussed leaving with Carlisle, nor had she discussed Alice's vision, which she wasn't even suppose to know about. The last couple of days she had been weighing out the pros and cons of the vampire lifestyle. She knew she'd have to give up a lot to join Carlisle and his family; but she would also be gaining a lot. She would be giving up her nieces and brothers, which were basically the only family she had; but she would have eternal love with Carlisle, and take on the role of the mother figure to his children.

She sighed as she walked up on the porch of the Cullen home. Before she even reached the door, it flung open revealing Alice standing there with a grin on her face; she had clearly saw her coming. Destiny grinned, and Alice allowed her into the home.

"Carlisle's in his study."

Destiny nodded her head, and then began making her way down the hallway, She arrived at his study a few moments later. Slowly, she pushed open the door and saw him reading a book. He looked up from the book and smiled seeing her walk into the room.

"Hi." He said, when she was close enough. She smiled, "Hi." She said, as he pulled her down on his lap. He wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled her close; breathing in her heavenly scent.

"We need to talk." She said, looking into his topaz eyes.

He was taken back at first, confused on what they needed to talk about. Things had been going perfectly for them. "About what?" He questioned.

She sighed, "Summer's almost over. . ." She said, and then he realized what she was talking about.

She didn't live in Forks. . .

He closed his eyes and then groaned, "You're leaving?" He ask.
"I. . . I don't know." She replied honestly, "I don't want to leave you Carlisle." She said, also honestly.

He smiled, "Good, because I don't want you to. Destiny. . . I'm in love with you." He confessed.

Her eyes went wide with shock, and both excitement. She leaned in and pressed her mouth against his cold one in a blissful kiss. When she pulled away from his lips she grinned, "I love you too." She breathed, causing him to grin widely.

"I don't want you to go." He said.
"I don't really want to go back."

He smiled, "Then it should be settled. You'll stay in Forks."
"Carlisle! I have a job. . . an apartment."
"Quit, and move out." He said, as if it was simple.

She laughed, "It's not that simple."
"Why not?"
"I don't know! It just isn't! Do you know how crazy this sounds?" She ask.

He sighed, and then joked, "It's because I'm a vampire, isn't it?"

She giggled, and then leaned in and kissed him once more. He pulled away and then looked deep into her eyes, "I'm serious though." He stated, "Quit, and move here. . . You can move in with me." He said.

She was taken back, "Carlisle. . ."
"I want you to."
"There's something else I want to talk to you about. . ." She stated.
"Shoot." He said, expecting it to be something about moving.
"I want to be changed." She said, causing his eyes to bulge out of his head.
"No!"
"What? Why?"

He sighed, as he ran his hands through his blond locks, "Destiny. . . You don't know what you're asking for."

She sighed, "I do know what I'm asking for, and I know Alice has saw it already. So why wait for something bad to happen? I want this, I want you. I want eternity." She said.

He sighed, "And what about your family?"

She licked over her lips and he could see her almost tearing up, "I'm not saying it won't be hard. . . But I think it's time for my happily ever after."
"It's painful."
"It'll be worth it."
"There is no going back from it." He warned her.

She smiled, "I wouldn't dream of going back as long as I had you."

He shook his head, "This goes against everything I've ever believed in. . . I would never change someone unless there was no other options." He whispered.

She smiled, "There is no other option though. I love you, I want to be with you." She said.

He sighed, "Very well then. . .We'll work the details out. . . But only if you agree to something."

She grinned widely, "Anything."

"Marry me." He stated, looking deep into her eyes.

Her mouth dropped. She was excited, but was it too soon? She had only known Carlisle a few months. She could deal with being in love soon; but marrying soon? It was irrational. . . and she didn't care.

"Okay." She said, leaning down and pressing her lips against his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image