Love Doctor

Arrangements

Destiny did quit her job, and with the help of Carlisle and Emmett all of her things had been moved up to Forks. Alice was putting together a quick wedding, and she was now wearing a ring from the 1800s on her finger. Things were going perfect for her; well as perfect as things could get. She was spending as much time with her nieces and brother as she could. She was slowly preparing herself for her final goodbye. A stage death was in the works.

"Are you excited about the wedding?" Rosalie ask.
"I am very excited." Destiny said smiling.
"Alice is going way over board with this." Rosalie laughed.

About that time, Alice walked through the door with a bright smile on her face. Behind her walked in Edward, Jasper, and Emmett who were packing several bags each. Rosalie and Destiny both laughed as the boys each looked annoyed with the extremely hyper vampire.

"I got so many things! I have our dresses, Rosalie!" Alice said sweetly.

Rosalie laughed, "Joy." She said sarcastically, which just caused Destiny to laugh as well.

Destiny helped Alice pack the things up stairs, and then sorted through everything. The wedding was going to be at the Cullen house hold. Destiny didn't want hardly anyone to attend. Carlisle had a few friends from Alaska coming, and that's really all. She wanted to be dead to her family before the wedding. She just thought her being newly married and then dying tragically, would be worse than just dying.

"Did you go see Anna and Hannah today?" Alice ask.
"I did this morning. I helped Anna prepare her closet for school."
"Yeah, they go back in a week." Alice said.

Destiny sighed, "So, what's going to happen when we go to the island?" She questioned.
"You mean. . ."
"With you kids of course. . . Are you all going to stay in Forks?"

Alice bit on her bottom lip, "I don't know actually. . ." Alice said, "Rosalie and Emmett are ready to leave since they don't like Forks anymore due to the werewolves. Jasper wouldn't mind leaving either. I'm torn. I want to go; but Bella hasn't graduated yet. . ."
"Edward won't leave without her."
"I know. . . So I may stay behind with him. We could finish up school and such. . ." Alice said.

Destiny nodded her head. Things would work out, she kept reminding herself.

Carlisle walked into the house muttering profanities under his breath, which was unusual for him. Emmett looked at him and then raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong?" He ask his father figure.

He could tell Carlisle was angry at something, "I tried to phone ahead today and make the boat arrangements for the island. Turns out. . . Someone is already on the island."

Emmett's eyes went wide, "What makes her think she can go there after the discussion we had!" Emmett said.

When Esme had left; they had all discussed things. The island was one of the things they discussed. It was not hers; even though it was given to her as a gift. It would remain with the Cullen's and she wasn't suppose to be on it.

Carlisle was going to do Destiny's transformation on the island, but now he didn't know where he was going to do it. He looked up and saw his beautiful fiance walking down the stairs. His troubles seem to wash away when he saw her smiling face. She could sense something was wrong with him though.

"Carlisle, what's wrong?" She ask.

He groaned, "You know me well." He laughed darkly.

He then explained to Destiny what he had just told Emmett moments ago. She didn't react like the muscular vampire did though. She just softly sighed, "It'll be alright." She said, raising her hand up and stroking his cheek.

"We had arrangements." He said.

She sighed, "Just let it go. . ."

He shook his head, "I would. . . But it's not right. If we don't handle this now, then we'll have to in the future."

"Carlisle's right." Emmett said, "It needs to be dealt with."

Destiny didn't say anything, she just looked towards the door that was opening. Everyone else walked in, and Carlisle and Emmett explained what was going on. Rosalie was fuming by the news, just as Jasper and Alice were.

"She cannot do this! It isn't hers to have! We had agreements!" Rosalie yelled.
"Maybe some of us need to let her know what the arrangements are again." Jasper said.

Bella seemed to be just as lost as Destiny was. Both fragile humans, there was nothing they could do.

"They have you guys out numbered." Bella said quietly, which caused Destiny to look at Carlisle in fear.
"Just by one or two." Emmett said, "We have Alice and Edward to weigh out that."
"But aren't one of them really strong like Jane from the Volturi?" Bella ask.

Destiny looked at Carlisle and could tell he was torn, "There will not be any violence. . ."
"But Carlisle!" Emmett whined, "She cannot get away with this. . ."
"Would you risk losing a family member over the island?" He ask.

Emmett shook his head negatively.

"We can find a new island. I just want to marry Destiny, and start our new lives together." Carlisle said.

Emmett sighed, "Okay, deal. But I swear; if she messes with us any longer, I'm kicking her ass myself." Emmett said, causing everyone to chuckle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image