Love Doctor

Death

Destiny frowned as she watched Emmett, Jasper, and Edward damage her vehicle. They were placing it in the river, making it look as if she drove straight off the bridge. Her body would never be found; and after awhile she would be pronounced dead. As soon as the story spread; Emmett and Rosalie was taking her away to Alaska. She was scared of being away from Carlisle, but she knew it would be for the best.

"Looks pretty good to me." Jasper noted, looking at the damage on the rails of the bridge.
"Yeah, believable enough." Edward said.

Destiny then watched as the three of them pushed her car off the road in the pouring rain. She watched it drop down to the river and let the tears fall. She couldn't turn back now. She couldn't say goodbye to her family, and she couldn't come back. She felt an arm on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Carlisle. He looked radiant in the moon light. It was nearly three in the morning, probably the only time they could do this.

"Are you sure?" Carlisle ask, pulling her close to him.

Despite the tears falling down her cheeks she nodded, "I'm positive." She said smiling.

He grinned, "I'll be so glad to make you my wife." He said, leaning down pressing his mouth against hers.

The boys finished making sure everything was perfect and then everyone returned back to the Cullen residence. Rosalie, Emmett, and Destiny began packing their belongings. Carlisle watched as she placed her clothes into her suit case.

"Nervous?" He ask.
"Yeah. . . What if your friends. . . don't like me?"

He laughed, "Tanya and her family will love you. Plus, you'll have Emmett and Rose there with you. I'll be there in a couple of weeks. Once everything blows over here."

Destiny nodded her head, and then walked over and hugged him, "I love you, Carlisle." She said, and he grinned, "Love you as well."

He helped her back her luggage down the stairs. Rosalie and Emmett was already waiting for her.

"We'll take care of her." Emmett said.

Carlisle smiled, "You guys better."

Instead of having the wedding in Forks, they were now having it at Tanya's place in Alaska. Destiny was excited for this. She had always wanted to visit Alaska, and now she was getting to stay there; and possibly live there after her transformation.

She would however miss her family. She had spent as much time with Kevin, Anna, and Hannah as she could. She knew they would be very heart broken with her 'death' but; it was the only way. She knew that they would get over it in time. This was her only chance at a happily ever after.

"The wedding's in just three weeks." Alice sung, pulling Destiny into a hug.

She laughed, "Yes Alice. . . I never dreamed of someone tossing together a wedding in just a few weeks, but you've managed it."

Alice laughed, "Of course! I can't wait for it."

Destiny hugged everyone else and then she slowly walked out to the vehicle and loaded her things inside. Carlisle stood there with sorrow in his eyes. He didn't want to wait three weeks to marry her; but with everything going on, he knew he needed time.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him. She smiled as she looked up into his eyes, "Three weeks." She said.

He grinned, "Three weeks."

The sun began to come out and she looked towards it, and then turned her attention towards Carlisle. His hard cold skin was now sparkling. She giggled, "My own little diamond." She said, leaning up and pressing her mouth again his.

He just rolled his eyes, "You'll be a diamond soon."

She laughed, "And I can't wait."

He pulled her close and placed a final kiss upon her lips before loading her inside the vehicle. He knew Rosalie and Emmett would keep her safe, so he didn't need to worry about her safety. He was just worried about spending three weeks away from her. He didn't want to leave her for a moment. How was he suppose to survive three weeks away?

He watched as the car pulled out of the drive way, and he smiled. The next time he saw her would be the day he married her.

He couldn't wait for the three weeks to pass.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image