Love Doctor

Alaska

Destiny had taken very easily to Tanya's family. Tanya, Kate and, Irina welcomed the human into their home with open arms. Destiny was blown away by how beautiful the three females were. She was enjoying their company along with Emmett and Rosalie's. She did miss her nieces and brother though; but knew there was no going back.

"Destiny, I'm going for a walk. . . would you like to join?" Tanya ask.

Destiny smiled as she looked out the window, the snow was falling down and it was beautiful out. "I'd love to, just let me slip into something warmer."

Carlisle frowned as he stood in Kevin's living room. He was pretending to be devastated by the news of Destiny's crash. Her car had been found, and her body hadn't.. The girls were both in tears over their aunt.

"I just don't know what to do. . ." Kevin said, clearly tore up over his sister's wreck/disappearance.

Carlisle frowned. He wasn't talking much; hoping that people would think that was his way of coping. The cops had discussed what had happened with Kevin, and told him that she more than likely didn't survive the crash, and her body would probably show up when the water's went down.

"I just can't believe I've lost her. . ." Kevin whispered, and Carlisle immediately felt guilt.

He had took her away from her family. He was taking her away from everything that she loved; but she also said she wanted this. She wanted to be with him, forever.

Carlisle returned home, and just as he was walking up on the porch, he saw Alice running out of the house at full speed. Her small body nearly crashed into him. He could see the worry swept across her face.

"Alice! What's wrong?" He said.

Her face had pure shock on it, "We need to go to Alaska now!" She nearly screamed.

Jasper and Edward were both right behind her. Carlisle's face went to worry when he realized what Alice was saying.

"What's going on?" He ask.
"I'll explain on the way." She said, taking off running through the woods.

Destiny laughed as Tanya told her stories about the Cullen family. She was glad she had come here. Meeting Tanya and her family was a nice escape from what horror she knew her family was going through over her crash/disappearance.

"I've known Carlisle for a long time, and I don't think I've ever heard him as happy as when he phoned me." Tanya said, "You've really made him a new man."

Destiny smiled, "I'm glad. He means a lot to me. I love him dearly."
"It's funny how you find love when you least expect it? Sometimes it takes centuries to find; but when you finally find the person you're truly meant to love, it's funny how quickly you fall in love." Tanya said.

Destiny smiled and nodded her head, as she continued to walk through the white forest.

Just as she was going to open her mouth to say something else Tanya's eyes widened, and she stood protectively in front of Destiny as she surveyed the forest. "Quiet." Tanya whispered.

Tanya stepped forward, "Whose there?" She called out into the forest.

At first Destiny didn't see or hear anything, but then she saw crimson eyes stepping forward. She looked into the bright eyes of Esme. She had thought she would never see this woman again; and if she did, it wouldn't be until after she was also a vampire. Tanya was standing in front of her very protective.

"Esme, you're not welcome here. I'm sorry." Tanya said.

Esme allowed a loud laugh to fill the forest, "I really don't care if I'm welcome here or not. I've come here and there's nothing you can do about it." Esme hissed.

Destiny was scared. The woman with the crimson eyes looked as if she was on a mission.

Esme allowed her eyes to dart over Destiny's body. She laughed when she saw the ring on her finger, "A wedding! How beautiful. . . Too bad I wasn't invited."

She said, walking towards Destiny. Tanya hissed.

"Oh Tanya, shove it." Esme said.
"Get off my property, Esme."

Esme smirked, and then seven other bodies appeared out of the forest. Tanya's eyes went wide when she saw all of the crimson eyed vampires. Her first instinct was to grab Destiny and run back towards the house.

Destiny didn't even realized she had been lifted into Tanya's arms until they nearly reached the house. Then Tanya fell to her knees screaming in pain. Destiny touched the vampire's cold skin.

Esme cackled from behind them, "Stupid Tanya. I'm assuming you haven't heard how powerful my new family is."

Destiny backed up as Esme walked closer to her, "I'll give you two options." Esme said with a grin, "You can come with me, and Carlisle and everyone else will live. . . Or you can stay here, and everyone dies."

Destiny knew she wasn't bluffing; and she done the only thing she could do.

She nodded her head, and one of the crimson eyed vampires lifted her. She could hear Tanya screaming for her to not go with them, but she couldn't stay. She wouldn't allow Carlisle or any of her new family to be in danger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update until Monday.

Image