Love Doctor

War

When Carlisle, Edward, Alice, and Jasper arrived in Alaska they found Emmett, Rosalie, and Kate helping Tanya off the cold ground. Carlisle could tell something was wrong. The look on everyone's faces told him that.

"What happened?" Edward ask.

Tanya, who had finally recovered was dry sobbing, "We were walking through the forest, and then Esme came; she had several people with her, and then they took Destiny!" She said.

Carlisle's hands balled up into fist. How dare she!

"We've got to go after her. They couldn't have got far."

"Let's go!" Kate said.

"I'll stay with Tanya! Go!" Irina said.

Carlisle, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Edward, and Kate each rushed off through the woods. Edward could hear their thoughts, so he used his power to lure them towards the vampires they were tracking. They were out numbered by one, but that didn't matter. Jasper was trained in fighting, and Emmett was powerful. Carlisle was hoping things could be settled without violence.

Esme snarled loudly when she realized they had been followed. She stopped, and then they waited for the Cullen's to arrive. Slowly they emerged one by one from the forest. She looked deep into Carlisle's eyes and could see the pain locked there. She snickered, "So nice of you to join us." She replied sarcastically.

Destiny shook her head as she looked at Carlisle. She was doing this for him! So he wouldn't be in danger; and now here he was risking his life. She mouthed for him to go, but he didn't listen.

"You're a bit late though. . . Unless of course, you're here for dinner." Esme said.

"We need to discuss this. There are other ways." Carlisle said.

Esme laughed harshly, "No, there is only our way." She said looking towards her mate who happened to be carrying Destiny. Carlisle watched as she smirked at him, and then his mouth quickly attached Destiny's neck.

Carlisle didn't know what come over him. He had never been one for violence, but as soon as he saw the man bite his beloved, he attacked. He pushed Eric into the tree, causing Destiny to go out of his arms.

The war between covens then began. A blond haired male, who had the same power as Jane from the Volturi was giving Esme's new coven the upper hand, that was until Emmett come from behind him, and ripped his head off with ease. Once the most powerful vampire was taken care of, the war began to even out.

Rosalie took on the pleasure of fighting Esme. She circled her once mother and snarled, "You fucking bitch!" Rosalie said, "How could you do this to him! After all you put him through, you just keep on fucking doing it! I'm going to love killing you!" Rosalie said, lunging forward.

Carlisle was so busy with Eric, Esme's mate, that he hadn't even been able to go check on Destiny. He knew she wasn't dead though. She hadn't lost enough blood to be dead; however, she probably had enough venom in her body for the transformation to start. He used this as power against Eric.

Tanya, and Irina soon joined the fight, which helped the Cullen's out greatly. Tanya felt like it was her fault for what happened, and she wanted to help as much as she could. Irina helped Alice take out a female, while Tanya rushed to Destiny's side.

Her blood was leaking from a wound; and she was screaming out in pain.

The transformation had already begun. Tanya scooped her up in her arms and held her close, hoping to shield her from the war that was taking place around them.

"Start the fire!" Jasper yelled to Edward.

Edward quickly started a fire, and then they began placing body parts into the open flames. Carlisle's arm was nearly torn off by the time he and Eric ended their fight. Carlisle had managed to place his body into the flames.

Esme was the last one placed into the flames. None of them felt anything when they watched her body burn.

Carlisle rushed over to Tanya, who happened to be holding Destiny.

"She's already going through the transformation, Carlisle."

He groaned loudly, "This is not how she wanted it to be."

Emmett placed a hand upon his father's shoulder, "Let's get her in someplace warm." Emmett said.

Carlisle scooped her up in his arms and then began packing her back to Tanya's house, where she would under go her transformation.

It was going to be three long days.

He wasn't prepared for her to be changed like this. He had wanted it to be after their wedding day, and he had been the one who wanted to do it. He never dreamed of it being Eric changing her.

Slowly, he laid her body down on the bed and looked at her. Rosalie was standing by his side, "I'm sorry Carlisle. . ."

He looked at his blond daughter and nodded his head, "At least they won't bug us anymore."

Rosalie nodded her head, and then smiled, "I think we have a wedding to look forward to."

She said, causing Carlisle to grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image