Love Doctor

Aro

Carlisle hadn't left her side. He didn't want to take a chance of her waking up without him being there, even though he knew it'd be another twenty four hours before she opened her eyes. It pained him to see her body twitching, and in pain. He kept whispering in her ear that everything would be okay, but he knew she probably felt as if she was in a burning hell.

Rosalie walked into the room and smiled softly at him. He looked up at his blond daughter and then back down at Destiny, "Did Edward go back to Forks?" He questioned.

"He just left. He'll be back for the wedding." Rosalie said.

Carlisle nodded his head. "You think she'll still want to marry me?" He questioned Rose.

Rose nodded her head, "Of course, Carlisle. She loves you."

He sighed, "I know she loves me. . . But-- She'll be a newborn."

"Destiny won't let that stand in the way."

He sighed, "I really didn't want it to happen this way."

"Things don't always go the way we want." She said, "We just have to deal with the cards and do our best."

He sighed, running his hands through his blond hair, "What if she blames me? What if she wasn't ready for this?" Carlisle ask.

Rosalie sighed, "You're over thinking this. She wanted this; she wanted you. She's only going to be mad at the fact that you didn't change her."

Alice walked into the room, "Aro's coming. . . I just saw it."

Carlisle nodded his head, "Alright then."

"He's going to ask about what happened with Esme. . ."

"And we'll tell him." Carlisle stated.

He had known Aro for a long time. Aro was basically the king of the vampire world. He would be very worried about Aro coming if Destiny wasn't already undergoing the transformation, but since she was; he wasn't scared.

Tanya and her family were not excited about Aro coming, they still held a grudge against the Volturi for killing their mother. But they decided to be just be quiet while they were around.

Carlisle could hear Emmett welcoming Aro in the next room over, he still wouldn't leave Destiny's side.

The door opened up and Carlisle looked up to see Aro, and Jane standing there.

"I see you've found yourself a new mate." Aro stated.

"I have," Carlisle said, "Her name is Destiny."

Aro smiled as he walked over to where she lay, he studied her for a moment, "A beautiful name, and a very beautiful lady." Aro said, "I've already saw what happened through Emmett's hand."

Carlisle nodded his head, and Aro shook his, "Hard to believe Esme would change like that. She always seemed so family oriented."

Carlisle shrugged his shoulders, "I guess people change their minds."

Aro smiled, "I guess so. So, I heard a wedding is in the works."

"In a week, if she's up for it."

"And when does she wake up?"

"Less than twenty four hours."

Aro nodded once again, "Very well then. I know you'll explain the rules of our lifestyle to her. Good luck with your wedding. Until next time." Aro stated, walking out of the room, with Jane following slowly behind him.

Carlisle continued to hold onto her hand as she twitched in pain. He wished the transformation would end soon. He needed it to end soon. He didn't know how much longer he could sit here and watch her in pain.

"Please wake up soon my love." Carlisle whispered in her ear, placing a soft kiss upon her temple.

Destiny could feel the burning all around her. She had never knew pain like this existed. She felt like flames were engulfing her body. her skin felt as if it was being scraped off her bones.

This was her own personal hell, and she wanted to die.

She knew there was a reason for the burning. . . for the pain, but she couldn't remember the reason. She tried to concentrate on anything but the pain, but everything was blurry. She didn't even remember what she looked like. She couldn't remember anything.

She just knew that once this was all over she would be happy.

That was the only thing that kept her from thinking she had died and gone to hell.

Alice walked into the room and smiled over at Carlisle, "It's just a matter of hours now. . ." The pixie haired vampire said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image