Love Doctor

Waking Up

Destiny felt the pain being drained from her body. First it started leaving her head, and then worked it's way down, and eventually it was only in her toes; and then it was gone once and for all. Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw several heads standing around her in a circular pattern. She smiled, then remembering the reason why she had to endure the flames. She saw Carlisle first, handsome and loving standing before her. Then she moved down the line, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Kate, Irina, and finally Tanya. She smiled at each of them. The only people that were missing was Edward and Bella; who she assumed were still in Forks.

She noticed several different things about herself. She noticed her vision was very enhanced. She could see every little detail to everything. She also noticed the burning in her throat. It was painful, and annoying; but she wouldn't allow it to steal away from the moment. The moment where she was reunited with her family. Slowly, she raised up off the bed.

"Take it easy, I know it must be different" Carlisle said.

"I'm fine." She said, surprised by the sound of her voice.

She looked around at each of the people and smiled, and then her face went to horror as she remembered what happened; only in pieces. Her memories weren't as vivid and bright as she would have thought. "What happened?" She ask quickly.

"We kicked ass." Emmett said laughing.

She looked around and saw that everyone seemed to be in one piece, "Is Edward okay?"

"He's fine and with Bella." Rosalie said.

Destiny breathed in, even though she really had no reason to do so.

"How are you feeling?" Jasper ask.

She licked over her lips, "My throat is burning horribly. But other than that; I feel fine."

"Let's take you hunting." Carlisle stated.

Destiny nodded her head, anything to get rid of this burning in her throat.

"Will it go away?" She ask Emmett.

He shook his head, "Never fully. . . But you'll get used to it." He stated.

"I don't want to hurt humans. . . Are there any around?" She ask.

Tanya shook her head, "No. . . Just stay on the property." She told Carlisle.

He nodded his head, and took her by the hand. She was surprised to feel how normal his hand felt against hers now. It was no longer like ice; they were the same temperature. She smiled at him, as she walked out of the house along side him and Emmett.

She stood with Carlisle as she watched Emmett feed on a deer first. She raised an eyebrow, "I can't do that." She told Carlisle.

He laughed, "You can."

She shrugged her shoulder's, "I'll try."

After her first attempt failed, she tried again. She succeeded with the second deer. The crimson blood flowing through her mouth soothed the burning, but it didn't fade completely.

She backed off the animal, and then allowed Carlisle to feed.

"So, how much do you wish you were still human?" Emmett ask.

Destiny shook her head, "Not a bit. I'm glad to be here. . . glad to be like this." She said, pointing at her body.

Carlisle finished feeding and they returned back to the house. Everyone was waiting in the living room for their arrival. Rosalie was grinning at her, and she smiled.

"So, how did you do?" Jasper ask.

"It was difficult at first. Something that's defiantly going to take some getting used to."

Alice smiled, "Well you have eternity to get used to it."

Destiny smiled, "I do."

Rosalie coughed, and elbowed Carlisle in the side. He just shot her an look that told her to shush it. Emmett chuckled, and Destiny looked around and knew she was missing something.

"Just ask if she's ready!" Rosalie said.

"Shush, Rose!" Carlisle stated.

"If I'm ready for what?" Destiny questioned.

Carlisle sighed, "Des, we don't have to do the wedding next week. It's okay; I understand---"

She squealed out, and ran over and tossed her arms around his neck, "Our wedding!" She said loudly, which caused him to laugh.

"We don't have to. . . if you're not up for it."

She smiled, and then pressed her lips against his which shocked him, "Of course I'm ready!" She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image