Love Doctor

Wedding

Destiny grinned as she looked at Rosalie and Alice in their bridesmaid dresses. Each of the girls were dressed in a pale green that looked beautiful on them. Rosalie's hair was pulled up with a few loose stray curls hanging down over her shoulders. Alice's hair was stuck out in all directions, just as she always wore it. The only difference was the diamond head band across her head.

"You're going to look so beautiful." Rosalie stated, spraying some hair spray on Destiny's blond curls.

"I sure hope so. Are the boys back yet?" Destiny ask.

Alice shook her head, "They wont be for a bit longer."

They had went hunting last night; and also decided to keep Carlisle away due to tradition. Destiny was excited about the wedding and also the honeymoon. Carlisle was taking her to the island, and they planned on staying there until she wasn't a new born any longer.

He had quit Forks hospital, and everyone believed he had to leave the state due to Destiny's death; which had just been announced. He wanted to stay on the island with his new wife for a little while. She wanted to stay out of reach of humans until the new born craze was over.

Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper were going to be coming to the island in a month. They decided to take some time away from playing human. Edward was staying behind with Bella, but once her graduation happened, then she would join the family as well.

Everything was finally falling in place for Destiny. She smiled as she watched Alice powder blush across her porcelain cheeks. "It's so strange to think that just three months ago, you and Carlisle didn't even know each other existed."

Destiny laughed, "And here now I am getting ready to marry him."

Rosalie laughed, "Looks like he's some sort of love doctor." She joked, causing Alice and Destiny to laugh.

A knock came on the door, and everyone turned their attention towards the opening. Tanya was standing there in a midnight blue dress, "Some more guest have arrived." She stated, "Aro stopped by, along with Jane, and Alec." She said bitterly, but smiled softly when she saw how beautiful Destiny looked, "You're stunning." Tanya said coming close to her.

Destiny smiled, "I don't think I've had the chance to thank you, Tanya."

"Thank me?" Tanya questioned.

"I know you tried to save me. . ."

"I failed though. . ."

"You done everything you could. You're an amazing friend, one I will cherish for eternity."

Tanya smiled, and then pulled Destiny into a hug, "Just as I will cherish you my dear." Tanya said.

A few moments passed, and then Kate came in through the door, "Carlisle is down stairs, asking where his bride is."

Destiny smiled and then looked at Rosalie and Alice, the girls she already considered her daughter's, "Let's not keep him waiting then."

Emmett was giving Destiny away. She felt this was only right, considering she had formed some sort of special bond with him. Jasper, and Edward walked along side Rosalie and Alice.

The living room was filled with many vampires. Some with topaz colored eyes, but most with crimson eyes.

"You nervous?" Emmett ask.

Destiny giggled, "Yes. . . are vampires suppose to get nervous?" She questioned.

He laughed, and the music started, "Let's go. . . I promise not to trip you." He whispered as they began walking towards Carlisle.

Destiny smiled when she saw him. He looked stunning in his tux. His pearly white smile, his snow white skin, and his blond hair all seemed ten times brighter today. She grinned as she stepped up, and stood directly in front of him.

A friend of Carlisle's was going to marry them.

She wasn't even listening to what the man said, her eyes were too focused on Carlisle's. She had found her soul mate, and she didn't want to look away.

The wedding ceremony passed quickly, she remembered saying the I do's and that was it.

Her favorite part was being announced his wife, and the kiss they shared.

"I love you, Mrs. Cullen." He whispered in her ear.

She giggled, "I love you, Mr. Cullen."

The rest of the evening was spent speaking to the guest. After everyone left, she and Carlisle decided it would be the best time to leave for their honey moon.

She hugged each of her newly adopted children goodbye, and then hugged Tanya, Kate, and Irina as well. She was going to miss them all dearly, but knew she would see them soon.

"Remember one month and you better come see me." She said to the kids as she placed a kiss on each of their cheeks.

"Have fun on your honeymoon." Emmett said with a wink.

She scolded him playfully, and then climbed inside the car, excited to finally be spending some alone time with her new husband.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only one more chapter after this.

But, I do have an Emmett Cullen, Ville Valo, Bam Margera, and an original vampire story going. Also when the Emmett story is near the end, I'll have a Jacob one coming out :)

Image