Love Doctor

The End

Destiny's eyes went wide when she walked into the small cottage on the island. It was beautiful, although some of it had been trashed and disrespected, which they had been expecting. Carlisle rolled his eyes as he pushed some trash out of the way.

"We'll clean this up later." She said, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, she pulled him close to her and placed her lips on his. He smiled into the kiss, as he slowly began pushing her towards the bedroom. Carlisle thought she would be too blood hungry to feel any of the emotions, but she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

She pushed him down on the bed and straddled his waist. He grinned, as she began unbuttoning his shirt. She quickly discarded him of all clothes, just as he did her. He flipped her over, and began kissing along her neck.

"I love you, Carlisle." She breathed out.

He grinned, "I love you as well." He whispered, before making them one.

The first few weeks on the island were spent making love, hunting, admiring the land, and swimming in the ocean. It was their own little heaven on earth, but there was one thing missing. One thing that was keeping Destiny from becoming whole. Carlisle had give her the only thing she ever wanted in life; a caring family of her own. She wouldn't feel whole again until all of the kids were on the island with them.

Carlisle walked into the living room and grinned at her. She was laid out on the sofa watching the movie that displayed on the screen. He knew she had been missing something, and at first he didn't know what it could be. But he soon figured out what was missing.

"Des. . ." Carlisle said.

She looked up at him, "Yeah?"

"I have a surprise for you outside."

She looked at the clock and noticed it was eight at night. What could the surprise be?

She got up off the couch, and then pushed open the front door. She gasped when she saw a small boat pulling up to the land. Carlisle smiled at her as she watched five figures slowly climb off the boat. Even Edward came; who she was surprised left Bella's sight.

She wasted no time in running towards them. Emmett chuckled, as she grabbed him and Rosalie first, pulling them into bone crushing hugs. Next came Alice, then Jasper, and then finally Edward. She was so happy, and surprised that they came.

"I'm so thrilled you kids are here!" She said.

Emmett laughed, "Kids? We're older than you. . . toddler!"

Carlisle laughed, "Don't speak to your mother like that." He joked.

Everyone laughed, and then they walked inside the small cottage. Destiny listened as they all explained what they had been doing over the past couple of weeks. She was so happy that her family was finally in one place together.

She had finally found everything she wanted in life.

It wasn't how she had thought it would be. She never planned on marrying a man just three months after meeting him. She never planned on her husband being a vampire, and she surely didn't plan on adopting five 'children' who were all older than her, nor did she ever plan on becoming a vampire. . . But she wouldn't change a minute of her life, and she was truly looking forward to eternity.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter of Love Doctor.

Just wanted to say Thank you to everyone who messaged, subscribed, commented, made banners, and supported this story. :)

If you're interested, I currently have a Emmett story called "Have Faith In Me", a Bam Margera story called "Keep On Pretending", and a Ville Valo story titled "Lose You Tonight."

Thanks everyone :)

Image