Love Doctor

Warnings

Destiny was standing over the stove in her brother's house preparing dinner for the girls and a few of Anna's friends. They had visited the hospital earlier, and was hopefully going to have a relaxing afternoon. Destiny knew that hovering over Kevin's body wasn't going to do any of them any good. The girls didn't need to be cooped up inside the hospital twenty four hours a day. They still needed to live; their father would want them having fun during their summer vacation.

"How many friends are coming over?" Destiny ask Anna as the teen came into the room. She bit down on her bottom lip as she began to count, "Hmm, Embry, Quil, and Jacob."

Destiny raised an eyebrow, "No girls?"
"Nope!"

Destiny laughed as she shook her head, "You're dating Embry right?"
"Yeah, Quil and Jacob are his friends, and Aunt Des, their only sixteen! So no hitting on them. They look a lot older!" Anna laughed, "Dad thought they were in their twenties and forbid me to date Embry until he looked at his driver's license." Anna explained.

Destiny laughed, and then flipped the burgers, "I'll remember that." She said smiling.

She had fixed burgers and fries, and had rented movies for them. Anna was in the living room preparing for the movie night. Destiny heard the door bell ring, and she heard Anna yell that she had it. She continued to place together the food.

Anna took Embry's hand in hers, and pulled him into the kitchen to introduce him to her aunt. Destiny turned around and her mouth nearly hit the floor when she looked at the boys who were supposedly just sixteen years old. They each stood over six feet tall easily, and had muscles on top of muscles. They also looked to be in their mid twenties. She swallowed hard as her short petite niece introduced each of them.

"Hello boys." Destiny said, swallowing hard.

They were bigger than any guy she had ever dated; and they were still BOYS! She couldn't believe it. What was the people feeding their children here?

"I fixed some burgers and fries." She said, and watched as they attacked the beef like animals. Anna giggled and stood beside her aunt, "They enjoy food." She said, still giggling.

Destiny just kept her eye brow raised, and watched as they swallowed the food quickly. She couldn't believe they had managed to eat eight burgers in less than five minutes. "I'll put some more on." She said shocked, as Anna led the boys out of the kitchen and into the living room where she had a movie set up.

Hannah bounced down the stairs and into the kitchen. She grabbed herself a juice from the refrigerator and then climbed up on the stool, and watched as her aunt fixed food.

"Will daddy come home soon Auntie Des?" Hannah ask.

Destiny turned around with a frown on her face. She wanted to tell her small adorable niece that her father would be home soon, but she knew she couldn't.

After she fixed more burgers and fries, she began cleaning around the kitchen. Hannah went upstairs to play with her Barbie's, and Anna seemed to be content with the guys from La Push. Destiny decided to take this time to phone about Kevin. She checked up on him about every three or four hours, and it had been nearly five since she last phoned.

It took the nurses station around two minutes before they picked up. She ask how his condition was, and they said the doctor was in with him, and transferred the call to his room. She sighed, as she waited for someone to pick up.

"Hello?" Dr. Cullen ask.
"Hello? Dr. Cullen?" She ask.
"Yes, this is he."
"It's Destiny-- Kevin's sister. I was wondering if his condition has improved?"

Carlisle sucked in a deep breath when he realized who was on the other side of the phone. The beautiful blond that he had found himself thinking about since he had first saw her. He looked at her brother and then frowned, "I'm sorry, there is no change."

He could hear her sigh on the other end of the phone, "Okay, thank you doctor." She said.

She hung up the phone and washed the dishes that were dirty. She couldn't help but to think about the blond doctor who was taking care of her brother. He was so dreamy, and he seemed so very young to be a doctor.

She felt eyes on her as she turned around and looked at the young man standing against the door way.

"So, you're Kevin's sister?" The boy said.
"Yes, you're Jacob. . . right?"
"Yeah. Jacob Black. Nice to meet you." He said.

Destiny watched as he reached over and grabbed a hand full of candies off the kitchen table, "You should consider taking him to a different hospital." Jacob suggested.
"And why's that?" She ask.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I just don't like his doctor."
"And why not?" She ask.

Jacob sighed, "I just don't like him." he said, walking out of the kitchen.

She just shook her head. She then remembered how Anna said Embry also didn't like the doctor. She bit down on her bottom lip as she thought about the doctor who she had found nothing wrong with.

Walking into the living room she looked around and saw that the kids were watching television. She decided she was going to go ask this doctor if there was anything about him that she should know. Two warnings were not a good thing; especially when her brother's life was on the line.

"You kids gonna be okay for a bit? I'm gonna run by the hospital."
"We'll be fine, Aunt Des."
"Okay, watch your sister." She said, pulling her jacket over her shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image