Love Doctor

Office

Destiny walked into the hospital with one goal in mind. Making sure Dr. Cullen has her brother's best interest in mind. She didn't really have a doubt in the doctor, until she had yet another compliant about him. She wondered if he had done something to the boys that would make them hate him in some way. Shaking her head of all thoughts, she walked over to the nurses station and ask where Dr. Cullen was.

The short nurse behind the station pushed her framed glasses upon her nose as she looked down at a piece of paper.

"I'm right here." Came a smooth voice.

Destiny turned around and looked into his topaz colored eyes. They were the most unique color she had ever saw. She licked over her lips, "Can I speak to you?" She ask.

He nodded his head, surprised that Destiny would want to speak with him. He showed her down the hallway and allowed her to walk inside an office. She looked around and was surprised to find he had his own office in the hospital. He walked over and took a seat beside the desk, while she took a seat in one of the leather chairs he had sitting in front of his desk.

"What was it you needed to speak to me about, Mrs. Moore?" He questioned.
"It's Miss, and I just wanted to make sure you have my brothers best interest in mind." She said, getting straight to the point.

Carlisle narrowed his eyebrows and looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean?" He ask.

She saw the confusion on his face, and instantly felt stupid for coming here. She sighed, "Anna has these friends. . . who must not have a very high opinion of you. They suggest that I find a different doctor." Destiny explained, leaving out the fact that the friends were two sixteen year old boys.

Carlisle frowned, "I assure you. I only have your brother's best interest in mind."

She smiled, and nodded her head, "It was foolish of me to come question you like that. I'm just not familiar with this area, and I guess I allowed rumors to get to me."

Carlisle simply nodded, "Would you mind telling me who told you?"

She chewed on her bottom lip, "I'd feel even more foolish then." She admitted.

He smiled, "No need to feel foolish. I just wanted to correct a wrong, if I had wronged someone."

She sighed, "It was my nieces boyfriend and his friend. I believe their names are Embry and Jacob; they are just sixteen."

At first he couldn't place the names in his mind, and then when he thought about it he understood. "Jacob Black, right?" Destiny just nodded her head. He laughed bitterly, "Yes, some of the residents at La Push don't like my family very much." He admitted.
"Oh, so it has nothing to do with your doctoring skills?" She questioned.

He shook his head, "I've never doctored any of them."

She giggled a bit, "I'm so sorry." She apologized.

He grinned, "No reason to be sorry."

Destiny felt stupid and childish, and decided to make her exit. She raised from her chair, and was shocked when his door flung open. In walked a pixie haired beauty, who looked like she was on a mission until she locked eyes with Destiny.

"Oh my God." Alice whispered, Destiny couldn't hear her but Carlisle could.

He burrowed his brows together, and watched as a huge grin appeared on Alice's face.

"Hi, I'm Alice!" She said.
"Destiny." She said extending her hand.

Alice smiled wide when she looked over Destiny's appearance. She was everything she had saw in the vision and more. She looked behind Destiny and saw Carlisle standing there with a smug look on his face, clearly trying to figure out what was going on. Alice and Edward were the only two that knew about her vision. She didn't know how soon it would be; so she didn't want to get anyones hopes up.

"I should be going." Destiny said.
"Oh no! I didn't mean to rush you off." Alice said.
"I was leaving anyways." Destiny said, turning around to face Carlisle once again, "I'm sorry again, I'm sure you have Kevin's best interest in mind." She said, before slipping past Alice and making her way out of the room. She decided to check on her brother before she headed back home.

Alice sunk down in the chair and squealed out with delight. Carlisle, her father figure eyed her.

"What?" He ask.
"It's her! I can't believe it's her!" She said.
"It's her? Whom? What?" He ask, very confused.

Alice took in a deep breath, "I might as well tell you! I had a vision. . . about her!" She said.
"Destiny?" Carlisle ask.
"Yes! She's going to be your mate!" Alice said happily.

Carlisle's heart dropped. His mate was going to be Destiny? He could defiantly see himself with her. But it was too soon-- he hadn't even been divorced from Esme for a week yet.

"She's going to be so great, Carlisle! Everyone is going to love her!"
"Alice, you're ahead of yourself."
"No! I'm not! Carlisle, you are going to fall in love with her!" Alice said.

He sighed, "Let's not even think about it right now."

Destiny frowned when she saw no changes in Kevin. She decided not to hang around, she needed to get back to Anna and Hannah. She walked out of the room and literally ran into the pixie haired beauty. She was young, and perfect. She wondered if she was seeing the doctor.

"Sorry!" Alice said, "I didn't mean to run into you." She giggled.
"It's fine." Destiny said.
"I was just leaving my father's office. Are you leaving too? I could walk you out." The girl offered.
"That would be nice." Destiny said.

Did she just say father?

"Your father is Dr. Cullen?" Destiny ask.
"Adoptive." Alice said.
"Oh, I was going to say. . . he's a bit young to be a father of someone as old as you. You must be at least sixteen."
"Seventeen." Alice corrected her.

Destiny smiled, "Is it just you?"
"Oh no! I have four other siblings."

Destiny's eyes nearly popped out of her head, "He and the Mrs. must love children." She joked.

Alice frowned, "He's actually single now. He just got divorced." She added.
"Oh goodness. I'm so sorry."

Alice just shrugged her shoulders, "She betrayed him, all of us, so it's for the best."

They walked out into the night air, "It was nice meeting you Destiny. Hope to see you soon." Alice said heading for her car.

Destiny watched the pixie haired beauty for a moment and then shook her head and walked to her car. Carlisle seemed to have his hands full. Working full time as a doctor, divorced, and raising five childre. He couldn't be human, she thought laughing as she climbed inside her car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image