Love Doctor

Risky

When Carlisle opened the door to his home, he was greeted with five pairs of topaz eyes, and one pair of chocolate brown ones. It seemed like everyone was gathered in the living room waiting for him.

"What's wrong?" He questioned his children.

Emmett's smirk gave things away. Nothing was wrong; however they were up to something. Even Bella who was sitting on Edward's lap on the recliner in the corner of the room was grinning.

"Northing's wrong!" Alice said happily.

He raised an eyebrow. It was unusual for everyone to have a happy smile on their face. Even Rosalie, who was almost always bitter had a bright pearly white grin plastered on her perfectly glossed lips. Carlisle looked around to each one of them. Jasper chuckled lightly, feeling how confused and awkward he felt. Carlisle removed his tie and then placed it on the table in the corner of the room, "Okay, Alice. . . Spill." He said.

Alice giggled, "Okay! But it wasn't my brilliant idea! It was Rosalie's. . ."
"Okay. . . "Carlisle stated.

Alice bounced over with grace and stood in front of him, "I told them all about my vision."

He rolled his eyes, "Alice!" He scolded, "I told you. . . it's not the right time."
"Too late for that, we already sent her flowers, that had a date proposal taped to the card." Rosalie said grinning.

Carlisle looked towards Rosalie and his mouth nearly hit the floor. She was never found of getting close to humans. She had nearly drove the family mad with hatred and annoyance when Edward had got with Bella. Now she was setting him up on dates with humans?

"You girls did not do that!" Carlisle said.
"All of us did. . . Rose and I picked out the flowers. . ." Alice explained, "While Jasper and Emmett delivered them to her house. She was probably sleeping, so we just rang the door bell, and ran." Jasper explained. Carlisle didn't know whether to yell at the vampires he considered his children or to thank them. "And how did you know where she lived?" He ask, crossing his arms over his chest. Bella giggled nervously from the corner of the room, "That's where I came in handy. I sort of made Charlie show me where Kevin lived-- and then I showed Edward, and he showed Jasper and Emmett."

Carlisle shook his head. Every one of them was involved in this.

"I can't believe you guys are trying to set me up." Carlisle said.

Rose huffed, "We're not trying to set you up! We're getting you a date with your soul mate!"
"Since when did you approve of vampire-human relationships, Rose?"
"Since Alice explained to me how happy you would be." Rose said.

He had only saw Rose like this on a few occasions. However; he had never seen her like this when it came to relationships. She always looked for what was best for their family. This was no where near what was best. Edward and Bella's relationship was risky, but if Carlisle involved himself with a human as well, that would make it even more risky.

"It's too risky." Carlisle stated.
"Risky? Since when isn't love risky." Jasper stated.

Carlisle looked and him and knew he was right. Love was risky, no matter what situation you was placed in. But risky took on a whole new meaning when it involved a human vampire relationship. He didn't know if he was willing to put his family in that sort of risk; if he was willing to put Destiny in that sort of risk.

Destiny opened the door to reveal a dozen pink roses in a clear vase sitting on the ground. They had a beautiful white ribbon placed around them, and a large envelope. Confused, she packed the vase of roses inside and placed them down on the kitchen. She looked for a name and couldn't find it anywhere. She wondered if maybe they were to Anna from her boyfriend.

About that time, the teenager bounced down the stairs, "Ooh! Who got flowers?" Anna ask.

Destiny turned to face her niece and shrugged her shoulders, "I'm guessing you." Destiny said.

Anna's eyes widened as she grabbed the card out of them and tore into it. Destiny watched as the excitement drained from her niece's face, and then the girl giggled, "Nope not for me. For you!" She said, handing her aunt the card. Surprised, and confused Destiny opened the card and looked inside.

Dear Destiny,

I know this may seem sudden, but I've not been able to get you out of my mind. I would love to get to know you better. Please meet me tonight at the diner in town.

Carlisle Cullen

She nearly fainted when she read who the roses and letter were from. The doctor she had been fantasizing about was asking her to dinner. She didn't know what to do, or say.

"I noticed he was checking you out." Anna said.
"He was not." Destiny scolded.

Anna laughed, "Yes he was! He's not too bad looking, but don't tell Embry I said that." She said giggling.

Destiny sighed, and then her niece ask her a questioned which made her laugh.

"So, what are you gonna wear?" Anna said, feeling excited.
"I don't even know if I'm going." Destiny said laughing.
"Of course you're going!"

Destiny shook her head, "I'm here to baby sit you girls, and to watch over Kevin; not date doctors."
"Oh come on, Auntie Des, Dad would want you to go out with him."
"I don't know. . ." Destiny said.
"Come on! Please! Go with him! I'll stay with Hannah and we'll be good girls. You haven't dated in YEARS!" Anna said.

Destiny shot her a dirty look, "A year. Not years."
"It's time to move on from whats his name and date!" Anna said.

Destiny sighed, "Fine! If you'll be quiet, I'll go on the date."

Anna smiled and then walked out of the room. Destiny grinned. She wasn't only going on the date to make her niece quiet. She was going on the date because there was something intriguing about Carlisle Cullen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image