Love Doctor

Speechless

Destiny looked out the windows as Carlisle drove her to the house where Hannah was at. She felt kind of awkward being alone with him now. She didn't realize what meeting his family had entitled. Did he like her enough to bring her home after one date, or was he just being nice?

"What are you thinking about?" He questioned.

She turned around and blushed slightly as she looked into his deep topaz colored eyes.

"About you." She replied honestly.

He snickered, "What about me?"
"Are you just being nice, Carlisle?" She ask.

He burrowed his brows together, and looked at her, "What do you mean am I just being nice?"
"You know. . . with introducing me to your family and such."

He licked over his cold lips. He knew this moment was coming; he just didn't expect it coming this soon. Clearly she wasn't going to waste any time. She wanted to know exactly what was going on. He smiled, "I'm not just being nice. I never take women home. Does that answer your question?" He ask, smirking a bit.

She smiled, and then nodded her head, "For the time being it did." She replied.

"So, what did you think about my children?" He questioned.

She giggled, "They are amazing. All of them. Emmett though, I must admit; he has the best sense of humor I've ever encountered. And Alice; she's so witty and adorable. Rosalie seems very mature, Jasper was sort of quiet, but still a gentlemen, and Edward was a sweet heart." She said.

He smiled, "They like you."
"I certainly hope so." She said grinning.

He pulled into a graveled drive way that led to a small house, "I think this is the one." He said.

She looked, and nodded her head, "I'll be right back."

Destiny walked up to the house and knocked on the door. After a few minutes a woman with dyed red hair opened it up. She had a small smile on her face, "She just fell asleep." The woman whispered, pointing over to the couch, "I'm sorry. . ."

Destiny giggled, "It's no problem. It's probably best I take her anyways. She may wake up and get scared." She said, walking over and scooping up her niece. The little girl fluttered her eyes open and then smiled when she saw her aunt. She wrapped her little arms around her neck and hugged her. Destiny smiled, and then thanked the woman, and took Hannah out of the house.

"Whose car is that Auntie Des?" Hannah ask, as Destiny walked towards Carlisle's car.
"Your daddy's doctor."

Hannah just made an O shaped face, and Destiny opened the back door for her. She buckled her niece in and then returned to the front seat. Carlisle smiled at her and then started up the car, and headed towards Destiny's brothers house.

Things were very quiet in the car until Hannah decided to ask a question which would make them both go speechless.

"Is he your boyfriend, Auntie Des?" The young girl ask.

Carlisle looked at Destiny and she looked at him. Neither of them knew what to say. They had only been on one official date. They hadn't even discussed feelings; though both of them felt the pull towards one another. Destiny closed her eyes and swallowed the lump in her throat as Carlisle opened his mouth to talk.

"You could say that." He said, which shocked Destiny.

She looked over at him when a raised eyebrow, and he grinned with confidence.

She didn't mind being considered his girlfriend-- even though it seemed kind of soon; she wasn't going to refuse the title. This was a once in a life time chance, and she wasn't going to back down from it.

Carlisle pulled into the drive way and cut the engine. Destiny opened her door, and then looked back at him, "Would you like to come in? We could talk or something. . . after I get Hannah to bed."

He smiled, "I'd like that." He said opening his car door.

Destiny walked inside the house, and told Carlisle to get comfortable as she put Hannah to bed. It didn't take long before the young girl was comfortable and fell into a deep slumber. Destiny looked down at her niece and frowned. She wished her brother would wake up; he needed to wake up. Hannah and Anna needed a father in their life.

She walked down the stairs and saw Carlisle sitting on the couch with his legs crossed. She studied him for a moment. Taking in every single detail of him. He didn't even seem human. He was extremely beautiful. Stunning unique eyes. Cold skinned. Even his children, who were adopted had some of these same traits. She noticed when she had brushed her hand against Alice's earlier, that she was also cold to the touch.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it was rude to stare?" He said, chuckling.

Destiny blinked her eyes and then laughed, "Sorry." She said, walking into the living room. "I was just debating on something."
"What's that?" He questioned.
"I just wanted to know. . . Why you're so perfect?" She ask smiling as she sunk down in the sofa.

He chuckled, "I'm not even close to being perfect."

She giggled, "Liar."

He smiled, "I'm not lying. I happen to think you're perfect."

"So about this girlfriend thing." She said looking at him.

He licked over his lips, "I know it's sudden, and I know I didn't even ask you. . ."
"We hardly know each other." She said.

He sighed, "Isn't that what dating is all about?"

She giggled, "You say it like we're in high school."
"I live with a house full of high schoolers. It's bound to rub off."

She smiled, "Okay."
"Okay?"
"Okay. . ." She said laughing, "You know what the Okay is for."
"Just okay?" He ask with a laugh.

She rolled her eyes, "We really do need to get to know each other better." She said.

He nodded his head, "Yeah. . . we really do." He said, knowing that he would have to tell her about his secret soon. But how would she react to it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wont be updating when I get home; so here it is! Sorry for any errors.

Image