Sequel: Lamps and Cheeseposts

Cheese and Lamposts

Tré and Taylor

*Bekah’s P.O.V.*
It had been a week since Taylor and Eric’s break-up. I felt really bad from her because he had cheated on her. The next weekend we decided to hang out at Taylor’s house. When we got there, Billie and Tré immediately spotted the in-ground pool.
“POOL!” Tré exclaimed.
“Let’s go swimming!” added Billie.
“Guys, it’s the middle of November,” I said.
“So?” they both asked.
“So, you’ll freeze your balls off!” Mike replied as Taylor, Amy, and I laughed.
“Why don’t we go hang out in your pool house?” asked Amy trying to stop laughing at what Mike had just said.
“Yeah, let’s go out there,” I said. Now, let me describe her pool house. The walls were purple and blue which matched the carpet and rugs; everything was covered with flowers; it was basically the most girly room ever, and it had been that was since we were twelve.
“Wow, I feel all… weird in here,” Billie said while he was pretending to shiver.
“So do I and it’s been this way for years,” I said.
“You guys want some drinks?” Taylor offered as we all sat down.
“Yeah, sure,” Mike said as he sort of plopped unintentionally on to a flower-shaped bean bag. Amy and I sat on the couch, Billie on the floor in front of me, and Tré on a yellow chair in the corner.
“Yeah, I’ll help,” said Amy, leaving with Taylor. The guys started talking about the band and other ‘guy stuff’ when Tré looked at me and asked,
“Why are you still here? I thought it was like, an unwritten law that when one girl left the room, all the others did too?”
“It is. But I didn’t feel like moving,” I said while messing with Billie’s dread-locks.
“Babe, you’re so lazy,” Billie said.
“I know!” I said as I tilted his head back and kissed his forehead. Then randomly I asked, “Do you like your dread-locks?”
“Yes, very much so. Why?” he asked suspiciously.
“Because I think I'm going to cut them,” I replied.
“Cut them?! Like, cut them off?!” he asked wide-eyed.
“No, cut them on,” I replied sarcastically.
“But I love my dreads! Don’t cut them off!” I exclaimed while Tré and Mike just sat there cracking up. Then Taylor and Amy came back with a few Dr. Peppers.
“Taylor, do you have scissors somewhere?” I asked as soon as she walked in the door.
“Oh no. Bekah wants sharp objects. What are you doing with the scissors?” she asked me. But before I could answer, Billie interrupted.
“She wants to cut my dreads off!!!!” He exclaimed
“Oh, then yeah. They're in the house. You should know where. If you need any help finding them just ask my grandma,” she replied.
“You can’t cut hair with regular scissors!” Billie said as I got up.
“It doesn’t matter. They’re hair scissors,” I said as I walked out the door and down the sidewalk to the house.

*Amy’s P.O.V.*
Bekah left to go get scissors right then and there. She was determined to cut Billie’s dreads off, and he was determined to stop her. Bekah walked back in the door with the scissors.
“Oh my gosh. She’s going to do it!” Tré said as he began laughing at Billie again. Mike joined in
“I would shut up if I were you,” I said to Tré.
“Yeah, or I’ll cut your hair too!” Bekah added. As soon as those words passed from her mouth, both Mike and Tré shut up.
“Babe, are you really going to do this?” He asked.
“Yes I am. And if you don’t let me, then I'm taking you to get them cut,” she said plainly.
“Fine. I guess I’ll let you. I think I trust you more than the morons who cut hair for a living,” he said as he sighed.
“Good. Now, too the bathroom!” Bekah said walking towards the bathroom.
“There’s a bathroom in this thing?” Billie asked amazed.
“And a pinball machine! Sweet!” added Tré.
Taylor, Mikey and I just laughed and sat around talking while Bekah was in the bathroom doing God knows what to Billie’s hair and Tré was occupied with the pinball machine.
About 30 minutes later, Bekah walked out of the bathroom and shut the door. About two seconds later we all heard Billie scream. I guess Bekah had just now let him see his new hair.
“Presenting Princess Billie and his new hair,” Bekah said, assuming he would emerge from the bathroom any time now. “Damn it Billie, get your ass out here!” she added.
“Fine,” Billie said as he came out of the bathroom. There were many ‘aww’s said.
“You like my work?” Bekah asked. It actually didn’t look bad. She had done a really good job actually, which I think had come to a surprise to many of us.
“Yeah, actually, I do,” I said.
“What about you?” Bekah turned and asked Billie.
“Yeah, I do actually. I liked my dreads and this will take some getting used to, but I love it Baby. You did an awesome job,” he said as he took Bekah into his arms and kissed her once. Then again. After that there were a few ‘eww stop it!’s made, so they did. They were so cute together though! I’m happy for them. And actually, if it weren’t for them knowing each other, I probably wouldn’t know my Mikey and I wouldn’t get to sit in his arms like I am right now. Then I notice that the pinball machine isn’t making all of its stupid noises that it had been for the past thirty minutes. Then Tré comes back into the area of the pool house that everyone else is in. He draws in a deep breath and then says, “Hey, uhh... Taylor, can I talk to you for a minute,”
“Sure, what’s up?” she asks.
“Uhh… in private,” he adds.
“Oh, yeah sure. Let’s go outside,” she says as they walk out the door.
“He’s asking her out, isn’t he?” I ask in general.
“Probably,” Bekah says.
“He is,” Billie adds.
“How do you know?” I ask Billie.
“He told us he was going to earlier,” Mike says.

*Tré’s P.O.V.*
As Taylor and I walked outside, I could feel my heart racing. I didn’t know exactly how she was going to react to this.
“So what did you want to talk about Tré?” she asked me.
“Us,” I said quickly. Oh shit, did I just say that out loud?
“Us?” she asked. Damn, I did.
“Umm… yeah, well I guess so,” I said
“Well what about ‘us’?” she asked me.
“If, umm… there could-could be an ‘us’?” I said
“Tré, are you asking me out again?” she asked me.
“Umm… yeah, I guess so. Taylor, will you be my girlfriend?” I asked as I felt myself blush. She smiled and then said,
“Yes Tré, I will be your girlfriend,” and then hugged me. I smiled and then we walked inside.
“So you said ‘yes’ then?” Bekah asked
“What? How the hell did you already know?” Taylor said.
“I know all, and whoa, you must be a little mad at it too! You just cussed!” Bekah said. Now you have to understand that Taylor was not like the rest of us in many ways, cussing being one of them. Till this day, the words ‘fuck’ and ‘shit’ have not come out of her mouth, no matter how mad she got.
“Hell? Cussing? What?” Tré asked confused.
“She doesn’t cuss. She won’t say ‘fuck’ still,” I said.
“Seriously?” Tré said as he laughed.
“Stop saying that!” Taylor said.
“FUCK!” we all said in unison, except for Tré who hadn’t been there for a ‘let’s piss Taylor off by cussing in unison’ moment before.
“I’m bored,” Bekah said.
“Let’s go see a movie,” Mike said wiggling his eyebrows.
“Yeah, let’s,” Billie said in joining the wiggling of the eyebrows.
“You two just want excuses to get some action with our sexy lips, don’t you?” Bekah said as I started laughing.