Sequel: Lamps and Cheeseposts

Cheese and Lamposts

In Love?

*Bekah’s P.O.V.*
Later after I finished getting ready I headed over to Billie’s house. After I pulled up, I walked to the door. The door was open except for the glass door, so I opened it and walked in. I went to Billie’s room but he wasn’t there so I figured he was in the shower or something and went to say ‘hi’ to Mike. When I opened the door I was shocked. My jaw dropped.
“Oh, my gosh! I’m so sorry!” I yelled as I closed the door. I had just seen Mike and Amy having sex. I ran to Billie’s room and sat on his bed trying to erase the image I had just seen. So many thoughts ran through my mind at that moment. Had they had sex before? Oh my gosh, what if I had just walked in on their first time, her first time? Was it his first time? Ugh! Thoughts go away!
“What’s wrong?” Billie asked as he walking in the room with just a towel around his waist. I guess he was in the shower. Damn he looked hott. Then the weird thoughts came back into my head once again.
“Mike…Amy… ugh,” was all I could manage to say as I shivered.
“What about them?” he asked still not understanding.
“They... they…” I stuttered.
“They what?” he asked as Amy and Mike walked in.
“Hey… uhh… sorry,” Mike said.
“Yeah, sorry you had to uh… witness that,” Amy added.
“Witness what?! I’m so lost!” Billie said.
“Uhh… Mike and I…had um…” Amy said. Mike cleared his throat.
“Oh…” Billie said finally understanding. His eyes got big.
“Yeah,” I said, still in slight shock.
“Well, I think I'm going to go now. Mike, can you take me home?” Amy asked.
“I will. I’m about to leave too,” I said.
“Oh, ok. That’s fine,” Amy said as she kissed Mike goodbye and I did the same to Billie. We got in my car and pulled away. For a little while it was quiet but I broke the silence.
“So…” I said casually.
“Just ask whatever it is that you want to know,” Amy said knowing the questions were about to start flooding in.
“Ok,” I said laughing.
“Well I know you’re going to so ask away you nosy person,” Amy laughed.
“Well… have you…” I started to ask.
“It was our first time,” she said bluntly knowing where I was going.
“Really? Your first time together or your first time at all,” I asked.
“Both,” Amy said blushing.
“What about him? Do you know?” I asked.
“It was his first too,” she added still slightly blushing.
“Aww! That’s so cute! I’m really sorry I walked in though. I was just going to say hi to Mike because Billie was in the shower,” I apologized.
“It’s okay. We just thought no one was home and… well… yeah,”
“Oh, I see. I didn’t even know you were there because your car wasn’t there,”
“Yeah, Mike came over earlier to pick me up. We were going to go eat or something but couldn’t decide on anywhere so he said we could just go back to his place,”
“Oh, I see. Oh, I’ve been meaning to ask you. Has Mike mentioned anything about Thanksgiving to you?”
“Yeah. He asked me yesterday if I wanted to go to Billie’s house for it because that’s where he was going to be. I said that was cool because he also said that Billie had invited you and you were coming as well,” she said.
“Yeah, I hope Tré and Taylor come too. Billie said he invited Tré and told him to invite Taylor because Billie’s mom wanted to meet all of us,”
“Oh, I was kind of wondering why he had asked me, because it was kind of random,”
“Yeah. Anyways, I’ll see you later,” I said as we pulled up to the side of the street in front of her house.
“Okay. Bye!” she said as she got out of the car and waved.

*Mike’s P.O.V.*
After Amy and Bekah left I started to walk back to my room.
“Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute,” Billie said.
“What?” I asked innocently.
“You know what. Now get your ass back in here and tell me how you managed to get some before I did,” Billie said laughing.
“Dude, you sound so shallow,” I said.
“I know. You know what I mean though. And you know I'm not like that. I wouldn’t ever pressure anyone into something like that,” he said.
“I know man,”

*Billie’s P.O.V.*
“Especially Bekah. I love her too much to pressure her like that,”
“You what?” Mike asked. Did I just say that I love her? I think I did.
“Well not love, just- I don’t know,” I said confused.
“Dude, you do love her don’t you?” Mike asked in a more serious tone than he had been in before.
“I-I don’t know. I mean I guess-gosh I don’t know. I’m so confused now,” I had said it in my mind that I loved her before, but never out loud. And that was the part that confused me the most, just saying it out loud.
“Have you told her that you love her before?” Mike asked me.
“No, not that I love her,” I answered.
“Maybe you should,” he suggested.
“But what if she didn’t feel the same way or it confused her about how she felt? I don’t want to lose her just because of something stupid that I've said,”
“She wouldn’t do that. In fact, I'm almost sure that she feels the same way. I see the way she looks at you and the way she smiles when she’s around you. She’s not like that when you aren’t around,”
“Really?” I asked
“Really. You haven’t noticed it?”
“I guess not,”
“I guess that’s probably because you’re the same way. You both have this glow when you’re around each other. It’s kind of hard to miss. Just ask Amy or Taylor, or Tré even. He even asked me about it,”
“Wow. I guess I never really thought about it,”
“You’re in love man, and you’ve got it bad,” Mike said.