Sequel: Lamps and Cheeseposts

Cheese and Lamposts

Boring..

*Billie’s P.O.V.*
After we were finished eating, I decided I should probably go to the store for my mom like she wanted me to so we had everything we needed for our Thanksgiving dinner.
“Okay, well I think I'm going to leave now,” I said getting up and grabbing my keys.
“Where are you going Baby?” Bekah asked me.
“I need to go get some stuff my mom wanted from the store,” I said.
“Oh, can I come?” she asked.
“I guess, I mean, if you want to. I’m just getting groceries though,”
“That’s okay. I’ll still go. I don’t have anything else to do and I need to get out of the house,”
“Babe, you are out of your house,” I responded.
“Yeah, but I'm still in a house, and it bugs me to stay in all the time,” she said.
“Okay, whatever. Come on,” I said as I opened the front door and walked out to the car.

*Bekah’s P.O.V.*
We walked out of the house and out to Billie’s car. He opened the door for me as I got in.
“That was very gentleman of you. What do you want?” I asked.
“Nothing. I can’t be a gentleman and open the car door for my lady?” he asked.
“And now I'm your lady? Yeah, you want something and I think I know what it is,” I replied.
“N- Okay, yeah I want that, but I already told you, I’m willing to wait until whenever you feel ready. You know I love you too much to make you do something,”
“Thanks Billie. That means a lot to me,” I said as I grabbed his hand that was laying on the stick shift. My cell started ringing. Amy, of course.
“Hey babe, what’s up?” I said as I answered my cell. Billie looked at me oddly wondering who was on the other line that I called ‘babe’.
“Not much. What are you doing?” Amy asked.
“Out grocery shopping with Billie,” I said.
“Oh, sounds like fun!” she said sarcastically.
“Yeah, his mom needed stuff for Thanksgiving. So he went to go get it and I tagged along,”
“Oh, I see. Well I guess I’ll let you go then. I was just calling to say hey,” she said.
“Ok. I’ll see you later today probably,” I said laughing.
“Bye,” She said as I hung up.
“Who was that?” Billie asked as we pulled into the parking lot of United.
“Amy. Just calling to say hey,”
“Oh, I see,”
“Oh, has Tré told you whether or not he’s coming?”
“Yeah, he said that he and Taylor both were coming,”
“Sweet! We get to have everyone together for Thanksgiving!”
“Yup. Just the way my mom planned it. You know, I didn’t care as much that the others were going to be there, I was just happy that you were going to be,” he said smiling. Gosh, I love him so much. I was so lucky to have a guy like him. I smiled which seemed kind of random to him.
“Why are you smiling like that?” he said as we walked in and grabbed a basket.
“I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you. That’s all,”
“Oh, is that all?”
“Yup, that’s it. Oh, and how cute you are when you think you’re all that like you are right now,”
“You think it’s cute?”
“It’s downright sexy, Babe,” I said slapping his ass and running to the first aisle we needed to go to.
“Hey!” he called out as he went to the aisle I was on.

*Taylor’s P.O.V.*
I woke up around ten o’clock and checked my cell. 2 text messages. One from Tré, two from Tré. Figured.
Hey Babe! Whatcha doin? and then the second one, Why haven’t you texted back yet? I bet you’re still asleep. You should get up. You sleep too much I laughed then texted back.
Yes, I was still asleep. Get over it.
I went to take a shower and get ready. For what yet I wasn’t sure, but there was a good chance I was going to end up hanging out with someone today. About two minutes after this thought, Mike called me.
“Hello?” I answered.
“Hey Taylor, it’s Mike,” he said.
“Umm… hi Mike,” I said confused because Mike doesn’t usually call me.
“What are you doing today?” he asked
“Nothing. Why?”
“Come over, Tré and Amy should be here in a little bit, and Bekah and Billie should be back whenever they’re done grocery shopping,”
“Okay. I’ll be over in about twenty minutes,” I said hanging up the phone.

*Billie’s P.O.V.*
After we were done shopping we went back to the house to find that everyone was there watching T.V.
“Hey guys,” I said as Bekah and I walked in and set all the bags on the counter. We put everything away and then went to join everyone else.
“So, any reason you called us all over here?” Taylor asked.
“No, not really. I was just bored. I figured we could hang out or go do something,” Mike responded.
“Oh, I see. Well then, what do you guys want to do?” Taylor asked everyone.
“Well last time we decided to stay here and play a game, we all ended up leaving,” Bekah said.
“And whose fault is that?” Taylor asked looking at Bekah.
“Oh, right. Sorry about that. But hey, if it weren’t for that, you two wouldn’t have known that you liked each other even though you didn’t go out right away,” Bekah said.
“That is true,” Tré said taking Taylor’s hand and kissing it.
“Yeah, yeah. I guess. But that still doesn’t answer the question of what we’re going to do,” Taylor stated.
“Food?” Amy suggested.
“Leave it to you to say let’s go get food,” Mike said nudging Amy.
“I can’t help it that I'm hungry,” Amy said.
“But you’re always hungry,” Bekah and Taylor said in unison.
“Well it isn’t my fault that your tummies don’t like food as much as mine,” she said sticking out her tongue.
“Whatever, all this talk of food is making me hungry, so let’s go eat,” I said.
“What? My omelet didn’t fill you up?” Bekah asked me.
“Babe, you used one egg. Of course it didn’t,”
“Well it isn’t my problem that you only had three eggs!” she said.
“Whatever! Let’s just go!” Tré said getting up and walking out the door with Taylor, Amy, and Mike following. Since Tré and Taylor were the first ones in their car, we all followed them to wherever they decided to go. A little while later we ended up at Taco Bueno. Great! Just what the guys needed, beans. While we sat there eating we just talked and discussed who was bringing what for Thanksgiving, and when we needed to be there and other crap like that.
*Bekah’s P.O.V.*
Afterwards, everyone went home, Mike took Amy home and Billie called me later.
“Hey,” he said.
“Hey what’s up?”
“Mike isn’t home,” he said
“And this means what?”
“He was supposed to be dropping Amy off. But that was over two hours ago,”
“Ohhhh. I guess they figured there was no way I would be there to interrupt anything,” I said laughing.