Sequel: Lamps and Cheeseposts

Cheese and Lamposts

Merry Christmas! ;)

*Bekah’s P.O.V.*
When I got out of bed, it was about eight thirty. I went and took a shower then straightened my hair and went to the kitchen. By that time, it was about five until nine and I realized Billie wasn’t up yet. I went to his room and found him still asleep. I shook him to wake him up.
“Mmmm…” he groaned. “What time is it?” he asked still half asleep.
“Five until nine. May I remind you that would be the time of which you spoke of yesterday? Let’s see, what was it that you said about that time? Oh yeah. That you would be out of bed, ready, and have done all this without being woken up by someone else. Yup, that’s it,” I said mocking him.
“Oh, shut up. I can still do it. Just go and let me be,” he said as he rolled off of his bed landing in a heap on the floor and I walked out the door. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and then went to sit down and watch some T.V. before everyone got here. When I was done, I rinsed my bowl out and on my way back to the couch I was almost run over by Billie.
“What time is it?!” he hurriedly asked. I looked at the digital clock on the end table. 9:02.
“Damn! Only late by two minutes though! Plus I had to wrap your gift because I forgot to last night. I got umm… distracted,”
“Yeah, I’m sure that’s why,” I said kissing him. “Wow, even brushed your teeth. I’m impressed Mr. Armstrong,”
“Why are you impressed? Whoa, Billie, you’re actually up and ready,” Ollie said surprised.
“He even brushed his teeth,” I added.
“Wow. I see why you were impressed now,” Ollie said as there was a knock on the door. I went to open in and in shot an overexcited Amy.
“Hi to you too,” I said as she came inside and put her gifts under the tree then sat down in a matter of about ten seconds.
“Oh right. Hi,” she said.
“I see Amy is ready for Christmas,” Billie said laughing.
“Of course I do! It’s the most wonderful time of the year!” she half said half sang. “So when are we doing presents?” she asked anxiously.
“When everyone gets here. You can wait,” I said calmly.
“Well they need to hurry up and get here!” Amy said impatiently. A few minutes later Taylor and Tré showed up.
“Now can we open presents?” Amy asked like a little kid.
“No, Mike isn’t here yet,” I answered.
“Yes he is,” she said as his car pulled up outside.
“Okay fine, when he gets in here, we can start. Billie, go get your mom from the kitchen,” I said as Mike walked in the door.
“Hey everyone,” Mike said putting his things down.
“Okay, let’s get started!” Amy said. “I shall hand out gifts. Let’s see… this one is for…Tré from…Taylor,”
“Thanks,” he said as he opened the card. “Merry Christmas. This is only part one of your gift. Be patient and you’ll find out later what part two is,” Tré read.
“Oooo,” Amy said. “NEXT! To Ollie from Bekah and Billie,”
“Mom, Bekah and I wanted to let you know that we will be moving out of the house into our own apartment as of next march. Thanks for everything you’ve done for both of us. We both love you so much! Merry Christmas Mom!” she read out loud as her eyes got a little teary and she hugged both Billie and I.
“And that’s kind of an announcement to everyone that we did get the apartment but the people who are in it now have it leased until February 28th,”
“Oh cool, I’m happy for you guys!” everyone said.
“To Bekah, from Billie,” Amy said as I took the box and opened it. Inside on top was a small teddy bear. I took that out and then found a small piece of paper that was folded so I took that out next. On the paper song lyrics were written. At the top, the words ‘The One That I Want’ were scribbled across. After I read the whole thing I nearly started crying because it was so sweet. The last remaining thing was a rectangular box. He took it out and opened it to reveal a necklace with a silver chain and a small silver heart with a diamond at the bottom. He took it out of the box and put it on me. I kissed him as a tear rolled down my cheek.
“Thank you so much,” I whispered.
“You’re welcome Babe. I love you,” he said kissing me one last time, for the moment anyways.
“Aww! That’s so cute!” Amy said. After a while, all of the presents under the tree were gone. “Okay, I guess that’s it!”
“Actually there’s one more,” Mike said speaking up for the first time in a while.
“Oh, okay. Who’s if for and I’ll hand it to them,” she said.
“It-it’s for you,” he said.
“Oh,” she said.
“Amy,” he started.
“Yeah Mike?” she asked. He sighed and then continued.
“I love you. I won’t ever stop loving you Amy. Which is why I want to give you this,” Mike said as he pulled a small velvet box out of his pocket. He opened it and there was a ring inside.
“W-what’s this?” Amy asked.
“It’s a promise ring, a promise that I will love you with all of my heart until the day that I die. I-I can’t even begin to put into words how much I love you Amy. And, if you’ll have me, I would love for you to be my girlfriend again,” he said making her on the verge of crying.
“Oh Mike,” she said as she fell into his arms, “I love you too, and yes, yes I will be your girlfriend,” she said beginning to cry.
“Don’t cry Baby,” he said whipping her tears away as he pulled the ring out of its box. “And if you ever doubt even for a minute that I love you, just pull your ring off and look at the inside,” he said pointing out the inside that had ‘I will love you forever Amy’ engraved on the inside of the band.
“Wow, I’m now the only guy who hasn’t made my girlfriend cry today,” Tré said and then added, “I’m not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing,” he said with a confused look on his face. I thought to myself, ‘you may not have made her cry, but she might make you tonight’.
***
Later on that day, it got closer to the time to eat so I went to help Ollie in the kitchen.
“So when did you go look at apartments?” Ollie asked.
“About a week ago,”
“You know you don’t have to move right? You are ALWAYS welcome here,”
“Thanks Ollie, I know and I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me,”
“Well, you’re like my daughter Bekah, and who knows? Maybe you’ll be my actual daughter one of these days,” she said walking to the table to put everything on it. I stood there wondering. Would Billie and I ever get married?
“Dinner’s ready everyone!” Ollie called as she sat down. During dinner everyone just talked and joked and had a good time. Afterwards, Billie, Mike, and Amy were all in the living room just talking because I told Tré I wanted to show him something. I went to my room and he followed. When we got there I told him to wait there because I had forgotten something.
*Tré’s P.O.V.*
When Bekah left she shut the door so I just stood there waiting when all of a sudden, Bekah’s closet door slid open and Taylor stepped out wearing the tightest and shortest nurse outfit I've ever see in my life.
“Taylor?”
“That would be Mistress to you,” she said. “On the bed. Now,” she said very sternly. I immediately was on the bed just like she had instructed me to.
(YAY! another scene!!! message me if you want it!! as you can tell, there's slight domination in it.)
*Billie’s P.O.V.*
“So what do you want to do now that everyone is gone?” I asked Bekah.
“Well, net everyone is gone,” she responded.
“What are you talking about? My mom? She’s in her room on the other side of the house,”
“No not that. Taylor and Tré are still in my room,”
“Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. They’ve been in there for a really long time. I’ll bet Tré is having some fun,”
“You know, I didn’t give all of my stuff to Taylor. There’s still stuff in your closet if you want to have some fun,” she said in a suggestive manner.
“Then why the hell are we still sitting here?” I said as we went to my room and locked the door.