Sequel: Lamps and Cheeseposts

Cheese and Lamposts

Truth or Dare

*At lunch*

*Bekah's P.O.V.*

When we got to the restaurant and ordered we all went over to a table and sat down.

"So Tré, how long have you been playing drums now?" I asked.

"For a while, I started with a band called The Lookouts when I was about 12 or 13. So yeah, for a while."

"Wow, that's cool," said Taylor.

"So do you ladies play anything?" asked Tré.

"I play a little guitar, nothing like Billie can though," I said.

"Yeah, same here," said Amy.

"What about you Taylor?" he asked.

"Nope. I'm boring like that," she replied.

"You don't seem boring to me," Tré said.

Did Tré like Taylor? Because if he didn't, he sure acted like it.

*Taylor's P.O.V.*

Is he flirting with me? No, I doubt it. Someone as cool as him wouldn't ever think of flirting with someone like me.

"Oh, well thanks," I said a bit shyly.

"Yeah. I don't know, you just seem really interesting to me. You just seem kinda like me, to me. If that made sense," he said laughing. "One characteristic I think we might clash on is my pervertedness though," he added.

"No, I don't think so. This one over here," I said pointing to Bekah who was repeatedly kissing Billie on his mouth and cheeks, "WILL YOU TWO GET A ROOM! JEEZ!"

"What?" Bekah said confused because she obviously wasn't paying any attention to the conversation.

"Ugh, never mind. Anyways, as I was saying, she has made me pretty perverted too."

"Haha, sorry, I just can't imagine you being perverted!"

"Yeah, but anyways," I said.

After we were done eating Billie suggested we go back to his house and just hang out so that's what we did. On the car ride to his house Bekah was very talkative and being very nosy.

"So, you like Tré?" she asked me.

"What? Why do you think that?" I asked.

"Because I think he likes you," she said.

"How would you know? You paid no attention to anyone but Billie and his lips the whole time we were at the restaurant."

"Ah, but I know all remember?"

"Whatever. You said that in like, 8th and 9th grade."

"So? It's still true then. He likes you, and you like him. Amy, we get to play matchmaker again."

"Sweeet," Amy said.

"No you don't! He doesn't like me, and I don't like him," I said and Bekah just stared at me waiting for me to admit that I like Tré. "Okay fine! I like him!"

"Knew it," Bekah said matter-of-factly.

"But it doesn't matter because he doesn't like me!"

"We shall see about that," Amy said.

"No we shall NOT!" Taylor said.

"Whatever, just drop it because we're here," Bekah said turning off the ignition and getting out of the car to do nothing else but run up to Billie and kiss him yet again.

"Ugh, they really need to get a room," I said to Amy, but then turned to realize she wasn't there. She was wrapped in Mike's arms kissing him. "Forget it," I said to myself and walked into Billie's house.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked as everyone sat down.

"Movie?" Amy suggested.

"I don't think I'll have too many that we would all agree on," Billie said.

"Game?" I said.

"What kind of game?" Tré answered with an evil grin on his face.

"A non-perverted one," Mike said plainly.

"Well that's no fun," Tré said crossing his arms and pretending to pout.

"What about 'truth or dare'?" asked Bekah.

"Fine with me," said Billie.

"Ok, I'll go first," said Amy. "Mike, truth or dare?"

"Truth," he replied.

"How long did you like me before you asked me out?" she asked him.

"Ha! I can answer that! Since the day he met you!" said Billie.

"Well I didn't ask you, did I?" said Amy.

"Well, he's right," sad Mike as he blushed.

"Aww... baby!" Amy said as she kissed Mike.

"'Kay Mike, ask someone," Amy said.

"Ok, Billie, truth or dare?"

"Dare," he said quickly.

"Lick Bekah's ear," Mike said.

"Gladly," Billie said as he licked Bekah's ear and then started nibbling on it.

Then Bekah started giggling and pushing him away and saying "Stop it! Stop it" playfully.

"Dude, you can stop now."

"Ok, I can't think of one, Bekah you go," Billie said.

"Tré, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you like Taylor as more than a friend?" she said bluntly.

He didn't say anything for a while and then finally he said, "Yeah, yeah I do."

Oh my gosh! He likes me?!

"Your turn."

"Taylor, do you like me as more than a friend?" Tré asked me.

"Umm... yeah, I do," I said. "Bekah, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth," she said.

"Do you want me to kill you?"

"Haha, of course I do!" she said laughing. "Tré, truth or dare?" Bekah asked.

"Dare," he replied.

"Ask Taylor out," she said very bluntly.

"Ummm... Taylor, w-will you, g-go out with m-me?" he said blushing a little bit.