Sequel: Lamps and Cheeseposts

Cheese and Lamposts

Eric and Taylor

*Taylor's P.O.V.*
"I-I- no," I said softly. The whole room got silent. Everyone's eyes were on me in amazement and confusion as to why I had just turned down Tré's offer to go out with him.
"Why?!" Bekah asked suddenly
"Well, it's not that I don't what to Tré. I just really think we should get to know each other better. I mean, we met just a few hours ago," I said
"Oh, ok. Yeah, I guess you're right. I think we should get to know each other better too. That is, if you want to," he said lowering his head.
"Of course I want to!" I exclaimed.
"I think I should probably head home now, my mom will wonder why I'm already out of the house, I never told her I was leaving this morning because she was still asleep. Amy, Taylor, you ready to go?" Bekah asked.
"Yeah, I need to get home too," Amy replied.
"Yeah, sure," I said.
"Alright, let's go then," Bekah said, grabbing her purse and kissing Billie goodbye. Amy and I grabbed our things too, Amy kissed Mike, and then we left.

*Amy's P.O.V.*
Just before we left, I gave Mike a kiss goodbye and told him to call me later. When we got in the car, Bekah and I immediately started asking questions.
"What was that?" I asked.
"Seriously. I thought you said you liked him?!" Bekah asked.
"Well, I do. But like I said, we just met this morning. I really don't think it's a good idea to already be dating him," Taylor said.
"Yeah, I guess... anyways. Do you guys want to go home or come back to my house?" Bekah asked.
"I'll go back with you. I have nothing better to do," I said
"I thought you said you needed to go home?" Taylor asked.
"I think she said that for the same reason I did," Bekah said.
"Because your mom doesn't know where you are?" Taylor asked.
"No, to get you out of there. If we stayed, do you know how incredibly awkward it would've been, not only for you, but for Amy and me as well?"
"Exactly," I said
"Yeah, I guess so. I'll go back to your house too. What are we going to do?" Taylor asked.
"I don't know, just chill I guess," Bekah said.
"Coo wit me," I said.
When we got back to Bekah's house we decided to make some popcorn and get some ice cream and then watch a movie.
"How about... 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High'?" Bekah asked.
"Yes! I love that movie!" I said
"Haven't we seen that movie enough times already?" Taylor asked
"Of course not! You can never watch that movie too many times!" Bekah said.
"Fine, whatever," Taylor said annoyed.
"Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Hey! Ho! Let's Go!" we heard just as we were about to start the movie.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Billie. Hold off on starting the movie. I'll only be a minute. Hello?" Bekah said answering her phone.

*Bekah's P.O.V."
"Hey Babe," Billie said.
"Hey, what do you need that you're already calling me?"
"I'm bored, and there's nothing to do!"
"Go write a song,"
"But I have no inspiration! I'm just bored!"
"Well then call Tré and tell him to go over there so you guys can work on teaching him your songs and stuff,"
"Ok, fine. So what are you doing?"
"About to watch 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High'," I said.
"I love that movie!"
"Yeah, so do Amy and I, but Taylor thinks we've watched it too many times,"
"You can NEVER watch that movie too many times!"
"Yeah, that's what I told her,"
"Bekah, hurry so we can start the movie!" Amy said.
"Babe, I'll call you back later ok? They want me to go so that they can start the movie," I said to Billie.
"Ok, bye!"
"Bye,"
"Ready now?" Amy asked anxiously, sitting on the floor, ready to push 'play'.
"Popcorn? Check. Ice cream? Check. Dr. Pepper? Check. Ok, ready to go!" I said leaning back in the recliner I was sitting in.
After the movie was over we tried to figure out what else we could do.
"So what now?" Amy asked.
"I don't know, but I don't want to go home," Taylor said.
"That's cool, you can stay over if you want to, Amy you too," I offered
"Ok, I don't have anything to wear though," Taylor said
"Yeah, me either." Amy added.
"It's okay, I'm sure I'll have something for you to wear. But that still doesn't answer the question of what to do now," I said.
"You want to invite the guys over?" asked Amy.
"No, they're supposed to be having band practice, or at least getting to know each other better since Tré is part of the band now," I said
"Oh, ok. Well, then... let's eat, I'm hungry," Said Amy.
"We just ate like 4 hours ago!" Taylor said.
"So? This is Amy we are talking about," I said.
"Exactly! So, what is there to eat?" Amy asked.
"Probably nothing here. Do you want to go get something?" I asked
"Yeah, that sounds good. I haven't eaten out in forever!" Taylor said.
"Me either!" added Amy.
"Ok, now for the age old question. Where do you wanna go eat?" I asked
"Outback?" suggested Amy.
"Yeah, that sounds really good!" I said. We all got into my car and left to go to Outback. When we go there we put our name down and they told us to wait about 15-20 minutes. As we were about to go sit down, we saw a guy named Eric that Taylor had liked for a while and his friend Sam so we went over to talk to them.
"Hey guys!" I said as we walked over to them.
"Oh, hey Bekah, Amy, Taylor," They both said.
"What are you guys doing here?" Amy asked.
"Probably the same reason most people are here," Sam said.
"To eat," Eric added.
"Oh, right," Amy said.
"Are you guys here alone?" I asked.
"Yeah, why?" Sam asked.
"You guys should come sit with us. We'll tell them to get us a bigger table," Amy said
"You sure that's okay?" Eric asked.
"Yeah, it's fine. I'll be right back," I said as I went to go tell the hostess to change our party to 5 instead of 3.
"Ok, all done. So what have you guys been doing lately?" I asked.
"Not a whole lot. What have you been up to this weekend?" Eric asked.
"Well we had just got back to Bekah's house and finished watching a movie and then Amy said she was hungry," Taylor said.
"Oh, that's cool. Where were you before that?" Sam asked.
"At some drumming auditions," I said.
"I didn't know you guys played the drums," Eric said.
"Oh, we don't, we were helping with them. They were for our boyfriends' band," Amy said.
"Oh, so you all have boyfriends?" Sam asked.
"No, just Bekah and me," Amy said.
"Oh, so you don't?" Eric said, asking Taylor.
"No," she answered.
"She did get asked out today though," I added.
"And you didn't say yes?" Eric asked.
"No, I just met him this morning," Taylor said.
"Oh, I see," Eric said as they called our name to be seated. We walked over to the table and sat down. We ordered and then just talked more. Taylor and Eric seemed to talk a lot during dinner not really paying much attention to anyone else. That was apparent because Amy, Sam, and I talked about them two talking so much almost the entire time. After we were done eating and getting ready to leave, I noticed Taylor hand Eric a small piece of paper. Once we were in the car, I asked her about it.
"What was that?" I asked
"What was what?" she responded.
"The little piece of paper that you gave to Eric just before we left," I said.
"Oh, that," She said and sort of blushed.
"Yeah, that," I said.
"My number," She said softly.
"Your what?!" I asked loudly.
"You turn Tré down like 6 hours ago but you're giving HIM your NUMBER?" Amy asked.
"Well, yeah. But I've known Eric longer and liked him for a longer time," She said.
"Yeah, I guess. I still think it's kind of wrong though. But whatever," I said. A few minutes later we pulled into my driveway and went inside. We went up to my room to just chill and talk and stuff. A few minutes later, all of our cell phones started ringing at the same time.
"Hello?" I answered, it was Billie of course. And I assumed Amy's was Mike and Taylor's was Eric.
"Hey, what's up?" he said
"Not much, chilling with Amy and Taylor,"
"Still?" he asked.
"Yeah, they're staying the night tonight," I said
"Oh," He said, a bit sad.
"Why the sad tone?" I asked him
"Well you said that your parents weren't going to be home tonight, so I thought I could come over,"
"Well you still could if you wanted to," I said
"Yeah, but it would be a bit weird with them there,"
"No, it's ok. Come over," I told him
"Ask them if they mind first," He said
"Ok, hold on," I said to him. "do you two mind if Billie comes over?"
"Now? Isn't it a bit late?" Amy asked.
"Well, he was going to stay," I said
"Well I don't care, but if we're downstairs and I hear anything, I'm taking your car and leaving," Taylor said laughing.
"Don't you even think about touching my baby," I said
"Who's going to touch me?" I heard Billie say from the phone.
"Not you, my other baby,"
"Your other baby? What?" he asked suspiciously
"My car, chill out,"
"Oh, ok,"
"Anyways, go ahead and come over,"
"Ok, I'll be there in about 10 minutes okay?"
"Kay, see you then Babe, bye," I said and hung up the phone.
"So, are you going to do 'dirty things' with Billie when he gets here?" asked Amy.
"No, you don't have to worry about that," I said. I just chilled for a little while, while I was waiting for Taylor and Amy to get off the phone. Once they did Taylor said that Eric had just asked her out.
"He did? What did you say?" I asked
"Yes," She said softly as she turned a bright red.
"YES?! You said yes?! Oh, my gosh!" Amy said as I heard knocking on the door. I went to answer it while Taylor and Amy stayed in my room for a little bit wrapping up the conversation. When I opened the door, he pushed himself inside, closed the door behind him, and pushed me up against the coat closet door that was right behind me and began to kiss me. We were kissing for a little while when he began to slide his tongue along my bottom lip. I parted my lips just enough to let him in. He deepened the kiss slightly when Amy and Taylor walked down the stairs.
"Where are your car keys?" Taylor asked. I pushed Billie back a little bit and then said,
"Billie, we're going to have to limit the kissing if I want to keep my car in my possession,"
"You like your car more than me?" he asked as if he was hurt.
"Equal, but I would like to keep you both here, and if I want that to happen, we must limit the kissing,"
"Fine, I don't like you," He said looking at Taylor.
"What did I do?" she asked.
"You limited her lips!"
"Oh, give me a break," Taylor said.
"What? I happen to like those lips,"
"Oh, as if I couldn't tell," She said sarcastically.
"Thank you Captain Obvious!" Amy said.
"You're welcome Captain Oblivious!" he said back at her as Taylor and I were just laughing at Billie and Amy bickering like brother and sister.