‹ Prequel: Perfect strangers
Status: In Progress...

Perfect Strangers: I Never Knew You.

Shaun - Minty Fresh

Shaun's POV.

It was all out in the open now, after seeing his mum at the mental hospital we checked into a motel a town over. Close but not to close, I think Rhys picked I don't remember his reason but it made me feel better. I was a long drive up, we were both pretty out of it. I don't even remember stopping on the way up, we must have but still. He was already in bed, awake but under the covers, watching some TV show. I was tired but hypo, well not hypo but awake, with alot on my mind, I just wanted to forget for now to have a clear head. Rhys must have had twice as much going on upstairs, he was dealing well considering how he was on the way up. I was pacing like an idiot lost in my own room.

"you okay Shaun?" Rhys said watching me in my constant pace of the room.

"Umm, yeah. Just ummm, hungry I think." I said marching to the mini Bar for a snack, anything to past the time.

It worked though, as soon as I pulled open the fridge door candy bars and mini bottles or drink were all I could think of, well the candy part was true. I was starved and I hadn't noticed till now. Hmmm but what to have?, red label, blue, or yellow. Ehh I'm fit and active and they were only a few bites size, I grabbed one of each and stuffed'em into my jeans. First up Blue, mmm chocolate. Nearly stuffing the whole lot in (and I would have if I could, but it was way bigger then it looked) the end stuck out a bit, Rhys couldn't help but laugh. I just gave him a quick but cheeky grin before going into the bath room to brush my teeth.

* * *

"Ahh minty Fresh!" I call out wiping my mouth as I come back into the room.

Rhys smiled at me and sat up, he was so hot sitting there all topless. I couldn't help myself. I ran over to the King size bed and dived under the covers, I couldn't see his face when I took his now hard member in my hands but I'm sure he was smiling. As he got harder I found i was hungry again, this time I knew it would fit all in my mouth, not unless I really tried and I wasn't going to give up until I had done it. He was warm, smooth and so hard... and he tasted so good. I could hear his moans as I sucked faster and faster, he trembled as he approached his climax.

"Shaun... I'm, I'm going to..."

My hand found his lips, and covered them before he could stop me. He kissed each finger and sucked on one for a while longer before blowing his load. He bit down hard on my finger, but it felt so good. Pain... pain which I wanted to keep going. Warm liquid, I swallowed and felt a pleasure I had never felt before. I popped my head up from the covers, he looked worried because his bite had made me bleed a little. I giggled and wiped my mouth..."Ahh minty fresh!"