Sequel: Love Bites

Love Story

Chapter 1

“Alex! Wake up” I heard a familiar voice say; I just groan and roll over. But the person who was trying to wake me up had other ideas; I suddenly felt them jump onto my bed which meant they jumped right on me.

“Jacob!” I scream while bolting up into a sitting position; Jake laughs while getting off me and my bed before I could push him off.

“I see you’re up! You and Dad are going to see Charlie today, remember?” My brother told me smiling. Oh that’s what I had to do today.

“Of coarse I remember” I lied while getting out of bed and walking over to my closet.

“Yeah I’m sure you did” Jake said sarcastically while walking out of my room. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the hallway, down to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, had a shower, washed my hair and body, dried off, did my make up, blow dried hair and then got dressed.

I walked into the kitchen where Jake was eating his breakfast and Dad was reading the newspaper.

“Morning Daddy!” I said while bending down and kissing his cheek.

“Morning baby” Dad replied.

“Where’s my morning greeting?” Jake asked me pouting.

“After what you did this morning, you don’t get one” I said while getting some breakfast. I grabbed a bowl, put some cereal in it, poured some milk on it, grabbed a spoon and walked to the table and sat next to dad. After Jake and I were finished eating and washing up we helped dad get outside and into my lime green Holden Torana A9X; this car was my baby, Jake and I basically made him. I was driving and dad was in the passenger seat; Jake would have come but he was busy with homework.

“Now don’t drive to fast OK Alex?” Dad told me sternly; you see I tend to drive fast sometimes and I also tend to drive with one hand. I normally drive with my right hand and my left rests on the armrest.

“I know Dad” I said while rolling my eyes. I started my car, reversed out of our driveway and started driving towards Forks.

I turned into their driveway and parked my car. I saw Charlie open the front door and start walking towards us. I hopped out of my car, walked around to Dad’s side, got his wheelchair from the back, opened his door and helped him out with Charlie’s help.

“Hey Charlie” I greeted while I gave him a hug.

“Hi Alex” Charlie said hugging me back.

“Hi Billy” Charlie greeted my Dad.

“Hello Charlie” Dad said back.

“No Jacob today?” Charlie asked us while he pushed Dad’s wheelchair inside the house, with me walking next to Dad.

“No, he has homework he has to finish” Dad replied.

“That boy never learns. Always leaving things to the last minute” Charlie laughed. All three of us walked in the house and went straight to the lounge room. As I walked in I see a girl sitting on one of the couches.

“Billy, Alex you remember my daughter Bella?” Charlie said while Bella stood up and walked over to us.

“Hello Mr. Black” Bella greeted my dad.

“Please call me Billy. It’s good to see you again Bella” Dad said making Bella smile.

“Alex! Is that really you?” Bella asked me; I nodded and pulled her into a hug, she hugged me right back.

Few Hours Later

Bella and I have caught up with each other completely; man I missed her. Suddenly I heard my dad yell my name so we walked back into the lounge room.

“You ready to go sweetheart?” Dad asked me.

“Yeah I’m ready” I replied while saying goodbye to Bella and giving her a hug.

“I’ll see you school?” I told her and she looked shocked.

“You go to Forks high?” She asked hopefully.

“Yeah I started going this year” I smiled.

“That’s great; at least I’ll know someone” Bella smiled and hugged me.

“Bye Charlie” I said while giving him a hug too.

Dad and I got into my car and I pulled out of their driveway and sped down the road and towards home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is my Jasper Hale love story; I am making Jacob the same age as Bella which is 17. Alice and Jasper aren't together.