Sequel: Love Bites

Love Story

Chapter 10

I woke up bright and early which is extremely not like me; on weekends I will sleep in for as long as I can, but seeing as a have a date… well I think it’s a date… now I’m not sure. Anyways I did my normal morning routine and got dressed; I walked into the kitchen to see Dad reading the newspaper as usual.

“Morning Dad” I said kissing his cheek.

“Morning Alex” My dad greeted surprised that I was awake this early.

“Is there something wrong?” My dad asked worried while I was getting my breakfast.

“No, everything is fine” I signed happily sitting at the table; but dad was looking at me like I had two heads.

“What?” I said before shoving the spoon into my mouth.

“You’re never up this early on a weekend and you are most defiantly never this happy in the morning” Dad said.

“I’m going to see Bella today” I said looking at my cereal; I hate lying but technically I wasn’t, I was going to see Bella and then Jasper was going to pick me up from her house seeing as the Cullen’s can’t cross over into La Push, stupid treaty.

“Morning” Jake mumbled walking into the kitchen still in his pajamas but he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me.

“What?” I said annoyed.

“Nothing!” Jake exclaimed holding his hands up in a surrender position.

“I’m going to Bella’s, see you two later” I said after I washed my dishes. I had my music blaring again as I drove slightly to fast to Bella’s place; I parked my car and saw that Edward’s silver Volvo was already there, I suddenly begun to feel really nervous so I quickly checked my appearance in my review mirror. Bella opened the front door smiling widely at me; I got out of my car and started walking towards the house, I walked in giving Bells a hug.

“Wow you’re up early” Bella also said shocked; Jasper and Edward walked over to us.

“Why is that such a shock to everybody?” I said growing angry; suddenly a calm feeling washed over me.

“Sorry Bella. It’s just that’s what Dad and Jake said this morning too. It’s not that shocking” I said looking at the ground but I snapped my head up when I heard Bella snort.

“Alex you’re probably the biggest non morning person I know” Bella laughed while I playfully hit her shoulder.

“Whatever” I mumbled turning to the now smiling Jasper and Edward.

“Morning” I greeted them happily.

“Good morning Alexandra” Jasper replied in his honey coated voice.

“Morning Alex” Edward also greeted me; we turned to Bella chuckled.

“Sorry, it’s just funny to hear someone call Alex by her full name and not see her bite their head off” Bella smirked; I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

“But Alexandra is her name” Jasper said confused; I was glaring at Bella, she better kept her mouth shut. A chuckle came from Edward.

“Stay out of my head” I wined pouting.

“Alex’s full name is Alexandra but she hates people caller her just like I hate people calling me Isabella” Bella explained; someone please save me.

“I think it’s time for us to go” Edward said; thank you so much Edward. I saw from the corner of my eye Edward smiling. Everyone walked back outside; Bella and Edward walked towards Bells’ truck, Jasper lead me towards Edward’s car. Jasper had been driving for a couple of minutes and so far it was silent but a comfortable silence.

“And people think I drive fast” I giggled realizing that Jasper was driving faster then I do; Jasper just laughed. Suddenly the car stopped and Jasper was opening my door half a second later; I got out looking around but all I saw was forest.

“This way” Jasper said pointing in the right direction.

“We have to walk?” I said suddenly nervous again.

“Yes, why are you so nervous?” Jasper asked amused at my emotions.

“I’m not a very good at hiking” I said truthfully looking into his light golden eyes.

“That is fine Alexandra, I am right here” He told me smiling when he said my full name. We started walking and I must admit that the scenery was breathtaking; the tall trees covered in jade moss, the dark green ferns, different kinds of flowers that were scattered on the ground, the way the sun rays broke through the tree canopy, the shiny rocks still wet from the morning frost.

“Why don’t you like people calling you Alexandra?” Jasper asked me helping me over a fallen log; I knew that question was coming so I took a deep breathe before asking.

“It’s not that I don’t like my name I do; it’s just… well my par… my parents never really called me by my full name. I guess that I don’t want people to call me… Alexandra because… my parents never… got to” I told him sadly; that was the first time I ever told anyone that.

“I’m sorry Alex” Jasper said brushing his cold hand against my warm one.

“I’ve never told anyone that before” I signed stepping over a rock.

“Why do you think you let me call you by your full name?” Jasper asked me.

“Honesty I have no idea” I shrugged shaking my head slightly. After a while I had to sit down and take a break; I was getting worn out.

“How much further?” I asked looking up at Jasper.

“Not that much further. There is another way we can we get there” Jasper told me shyly.

“Now you tell me” I complained standing up.

“I must warn you Alex that it is a vampire way” He said.

“I don’t care just do it” I told him; he grabbed my arm and gently threw me onto his back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

“Wait! Are you going to be ok with me this close?” I asked worried; I didn’t want to push him too far and I definitely didn’t want him to lose control.

“I will be fine. Now hold onto me as tight as you can” Jasper told me holding onto my legs; I tighten my grip on his neck. Suddenly I felt a strong gust of wind blowing against my face; my eyes were starting to water so I closed them, but I did see the trees become a blur. It stopped just as soon as it started; I couldn’t felt the strong wind anymore and my hair was back laying down.

“Alexandra you can open you’re eyes now” Jasper said amused that my eyes were still closed and I still had my death grip on him; but I slowly opened my eyes to see that we were at a beautiful clearing that was near a river.

“Wow” I gasped setting my feet back on solid ground my arms falling to my sides; suddenly I felt lightheaded again, I started to stumble backwards but Jasper wrapped his cold strong arms around my waist pulling me into his chest.

“You should sit down and wait until the shock wears off” Jasper lead me to a log making me sit down. Once I was feeling better I walked around the small clearing just taking all the beauty in; I felt Jasper’s eyes follow my every move. We spend half the day at the clearing talking and getting to know each other; Jasper told me about when he was human, serving in the Civil War, meeting Maria, training newborn vampires, getting all his scars, meeting Alice and searching for the Cullen’s. I told him a little bit about getting adopted by Billy & Sarah Black, knowing Bella, Jacob, Rachael & Rebecca all my life, my friends Embry & Quil and why I moved to Forks High. I knew he wanted to know more about me getting adopted but he felt my emotions and didn’t press the touchy subject; he also wanted to know about my biological parents and what happened to them but I completely shut down when he asked, he didn’t ask again. Lets say that when Jasper stepped into the light I was more the shocked; it looked like thousands of tiny crystals were under his skin, I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I reached out to touch his icy cold skin; he sat there watching me as I looked over the skin that was showing.

“I think it is time for the second part of this date” Jasper said standing up pulling me with him; he looked into my eyes when he said date making me I blush. I climbed onto his back and he ran all the way back to Edward’s car; I climbed off but leaned against the side of the silver Volvo with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes to see Jasper inches away from me; my heart started beating faster.

“Stay as still as you can Alexandra” Jasper warned me leaning in. I did as I was told; my eyes flutter closed and I felt Jasper’s cold, hard, smooth lips gently press onto my warm ones. Jasper placed his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him; I placed my arms around his neck and kissed him back. It was the best kiss I have ever had in my life; it felt like Jasper and I were the only two people in the world, time seemed to stop and I felt dizzy by Jasper’s sweet intoxicating scent. Suddenly Jasper jumped back a few feet his eyes slowly turning back to a light golden colour.

“I’m sorry” I said holding onto the car; my knees felt like jelly.

“Do not apologize Alexandra; it was my fault” Jasper said pain flashing over his perfect face; I felt my heart break at his words.

“It’s not that I did not like it; I did like it. It is just that I do not have the strongest control and I never want to hurt you Alexandra” Jasper said still looking in pain.

“Can we take it slow then?” I asked hopefully.

“I would like that” Jasper smiling shyly walking back towards me; his fingertips gently brushed across my cheek to my lips. We got back into Edward’s car and Jasper started driving again.

“Where are we going now?” I asked sweetly.

“I want you to meet my family” Jasper said happily; my eyes widened, my mouth dropped a little bit and my heart beat faster.

“It will be fine Alexandra. They will love you; well maybe not Rosalie but everyone else will” Jasper tried to reassure me but it didn’t work so he made me feel calm and relaxed. I gasped when I saw his house; it was amazing and it was more of a mansion then a house; Jasper again opened my door. We walked into the house to see five extremely beautiful vampires and for soon strange reason I wasn’t feeling nervous or scared and it wasn’t because of Jasper.

“Alexandra I want you to meet my family. This is Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Rosalie and Alice” Jasper introduced me to everyone.

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you all” I said smiling.

“Hello Alex, it is good to see you again” Carlisle shaking my hand gently.

“Hello sweetheart, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. Jasper has talked about you so much” Esme said hugging me gently but tightly.

“Hey Alex” Emmett smiled pulling me into a bear hug.

“Can’t… breathe” I managed to say.

“Sorry” Emmett said releasing me.

“Hello Alex” Alice sang hugging me and kissed both my cheeks. Rosalie just gave me a sharp nod. I spend the rest of the day getting to know Jasper’s family; I got a tour of the house, Carlisle told me his story when I was in his office, Esme made me a whole meal to eat, Alice made me promise that one day soon she can take me shopping and I joked around with Emmett.

“Rose did you know Alexandra and her brother built her car” Jasper told Rosalie while everyone was sitting in the living room.

“Really?” Rosalie asked shocked written all over her face.

“Yep” I smiled proudly.

“You like cars too?” I asked her surprised.

“Yes, why is that a shock?” Rosalie said.

“I don’t mean anything by it but you just don’t seem like a car lover” I said quietly I really didn’t want to make her hate me even more.

“Well neither do you” She smiled a genuine smile and that’s how we got talking about cars non stop.

“I better go; I’ve got to help Dad make dinner” I said standing up walking towards the front door with Jasper and his family right behind me.

“Thank you for letting me in your amazing house” I said hugging Esme.

“You are welcome anytime you like” Carlisle told me.

“See you at school Alex” Alice hugged me kissing my cheeks and this time I kissed both of her cheeks.

“Bye Alex” Rosalie said.

“Later Alex” Emmett said gently hugging me this time.

“Bye Emmett, bye Rosalie” I said waving walking to Edward’s car with Jasper next to me.

“Alex!” Rosalie called before I got into the car.

“My family calls me Rose” She smiled walking back into the house. Jasper walked me to my car opening my door for me.

“I told you my family would love you” Jasper smiled down at me.

“Yeah well I love them too; their amazing people” I told him smiling.

“You’re the first human Rose actually likes” Jasper said leaning closer to me again; he gave my a quick kiss before pulling back, he left me wanting so much more but I didn’t want to push him to far. We drove back to Bella’s house; Jasper held my hand all the way there, Jasper opened my door again.

“Would you like to come over to my house tomorrow?” Jasper asked me walking me to my car.

“I would love that” I smiled standing on my toes to kiss his cheek; Jasper kissed my forehead before I got into my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!