Sequel: Love Bites

Love Story

Chapter 15

It’s been a few days since we arrived in Phoenix and I bored out of my mind; I wasn’t allowed outside the room, I couldn’t look out of any windows, Bella wasn’t in any mood to talk, Alice and Jasper weren’t any fun, I couldn’t talk to my family because Jasper still had my phone. I wasn’t interested in watching TV anymore and the room service food was starting to taste the same. I was laying on my bed looking at the ceiling; I looked around the room and I saw Jasper’s bag sitting next to mine. I heard the TV on in the other room and the last time I was in there Alice, Bella and Jasper were sitting in there; if I was super quite and quick I could try to make it before Alice saw me. I walked towards my bathroom and then dashed to Jasper’s bag; I opened it quickly and searched for my phone, I quickly found it. I saw that I had a heap of missed calls; most of them were from home, the rest were from Quil, Embry, Seth and even Charlie. Suddenly someone grabbed my phone right out of my hands; I jumped from surprise. I looked up into the golden eyes that I love; Jasper was standing next to me with a serious look on his beautiful face.

“Alex you know you can’t call anyone” Jasper said; he might have been serious but his eyes showed that he was sorry.

“I know” I signed looking away from him; I started to walk back to my bed but Jasper gently grabbed my hand.

“It’s for your and Bella’s safety Alex” Jasper said pulling me into his chest; I wrapped my arms around his waist burying my head into his cold lean chest.

“I know but I miss them” I said but it was muffled by Jasper’s chest.

“You will be with your family as soon as it’s safe, I promise” Jasper said tightening our hug and kissing the top of my head. We pulled apart when we heard Alice gasp; Jasper lifted me up and ran into the other room. Jasper gave Alice some paper and a pencil; Alice drew what she saw quickly, Bella recognized it as her old ballet studio. A few hours had past and I somehow convinced Jasper to let me go outside with him for a few minutes; I needed to get out of that hotel room, I would go crazy if I didn’t get some fresh air. Jasper walked extremely close to me but he had to stop in the doorway or he would start to shine; I walked out into the sun, I signed happily looking back at Jasper would was apologizing to someone.

I nearly burst out laughing when I saw what happened; someone had run into Jasper making them lose their drink, of coarse Jazz was the one apologizing. Suddenly I felt a shape pain in my head and my vision went black; I felt someone picking me up and a strong burst of wind, then nothing. My eyes fluttered open; the pain in my head wasn’t that bad now, I went to touch my head but my arms couldn’t move. I looked down to see I was tied up; I was sitting on the floor with my hands tied together in front of me, but my legs were free. I looked around the room and gasped when I recognized where I was; I was in the ballet studio.

“Glad that your awake” I heard a cold hard voice; I knew who it was so I turned to my right and glared at James.

“Don’t be like that Alex. I would be nice if I were you, otherwise I won’t let you talk to Bella” James told me smirking evilly. He grabbed my phone from my pocket; I had managed to get it from Jasper without him knowing but I think Alice knew because she winked at me when I walked out of my bedroom. James waited for Bella to pick up; he started talking to her, he said my name a few times. I could hear Bella yell my name so I started to yell her name but I stopped because James ended the call; now we just had to wait, I hope Bella is smart and doesn’t come by herself. It was about an hour until I saw Bella open the doors; she ran to me when she saw me, she was alone. She untied the ropes that were around my wrists; she helped me stand up.

“Glad you could make it” James said behind us; Bells and I whipped around.

“I borrowed this from your house, I hope you don’t mind” James said looking straight at Bella holding a video recorder.

“I’m going to make a little video for your boyfriends to watch” James said coldly; he turned the recorder on.

“Who should I start with?” He asked himself thinking; then he turned to me, he pushed me against the wall hard.

“I can defiantly see why Jasper likes you Alex; your scent is so sweet, I can’t wait to taste you” James said filming me; then he grabbed my left arm and threw me through the air towards the front door. I screamed when I landed on my left hand wrong; I slide across the floor before stopping. James was talking to Bella but I couldn’t hear what they were saying; my vision was a bit blurry from hitting my head on the ground. Suddenly Bella started running towards me but James stopped her; he threw her through the air, she stopped when she hit a mirror. James walked over to me; he grabbed my left hand and started to slowly bend it backwards.

“Tell Jasper to avenge you! Tell him!” James yelled at me.

“No Jasper don’t!” I screamed throwing my head back in pain; if James didn’t stop he was going to break my wrist. I heard Bella standing up which made James run over to her; I looked over to them, James pushed Bella down and then he stepped on her leg causing it to break. Bella screamed in pain; I closed my eyes, I couldn’t watch her getting hurt. James told Bella the same thing; the tell Edward to avenge her but she didn’t, I opened my eyes to see that Belle needed help and that I was the only one who could help her. I stood up facing James and Bella; James attention was now on me, he was standing in front of me in a flash. I didn’t know what I should do so I lifted my right hand; I was going to punch him but he caught my hand before it made contact with his face. James grinned before throwing me through the air again; I landed on my back a good few meters away, but this time when I landed my head bounced on the ground.

My vision was blurry again and I felt unconsciousness start to creep into my body; but I forced myself to keep my eyes open. I turned my head to the right and saw James standing over Bella; suddenly James was flying through the air, it was Edward! I have never been so happy to see him in my life. Edward and James started to fight; James went through some floor boards, Edward went through a window and one time Edward grabbed Bella trying to get her away but James caught them, pulling them back which caused Bella to fall onto the ground then James bit her wrist. Edward had the upper hand on James but Carlisle stopped him before he went too far; I saw Emmett, Alice and Jasper jump down from the balcony. Emmett and Jasper grabbed James; Alice, Edward and Carlisle went to Bella. Jasper quickly made a fire; Emmett and Alice started ripping James apart.

“Alexandra” Jasper said kneeing on my left side.

“Don’t!” I screamed when Jasper grabbed my left hand; pain shot up my arm when he moved it.

“I’m sorry” He apologized; gently placing my hand on the ground.

“Where do you hurt?” Jasper asked me but I turned to look at Bella.

“Bella!” I said weakly.

“Alex tell me where your hurt?” Jasper said sternly; turning my head gently so I was looking at him.

“My wrist… my head” I managed to say; my eyes were starting to get heavy.

“Carlisle!” Jasper yelled in his deep southern voice.

“Alex stay with us” Carlisle said kneeing next to me. Carlisle asked Jasper where I was hurt; Jasper told him my wrist and head.

“Alex I need you to stay awake alright? Talk to Jasper” Carlisle said in his calm voice. I looked up to see a very worried and scared looking Jasper.

“I love you” I whispered before unconsciousness over took my body and everything went black. People who say that you’re life flashes before your eyes when you’re about to die are right; I saw pieces of my life, some were happy and some were sad. But that suddenly stopped and everything was black again; suddenly I was standing at my parent’s grave and I was wearing my favourite dress that Billy brought for me last year. I didn’t understand; was this my heaven?

“Lexi!” I heard a vaguely familiar deep voice say behind me; I spun around to see two people that I love, the people who promised not to leave me, the people who broke that promise; there standing right in front of my were my parents. They looked the same as the last time I saw them; both young and beautiful.

“Lex we have missed you so much baby” My mum said; I reached out to touch them.

“You can’t touch honey” My dad told me sadly.

“Am I dead?” I asked looking at them.

“No princess your not” Mum shook her head smiling.

“Why am I here then?” I asked growing confused.

“Because you nearly did” Dad said.

“It’s not your time dear” Mum said standing closer to me.

“We have been watching over you baby. I never would have thought a vampire would steal my baby girl’s heart” Dad said crossing his arms over his chest.

“Ignore your father sweetpea; he’s just upset because he couldn’t try to scare Jasper away” Mum chuckled.

“I like Jasper” Mum smiled; I smiled the same smile right back at her.

“He better not hurt you Lexi” Dad said protective; my mum and I rolled our eyes at the same time.

“I’ve missed you guys so much” I said blinking the tears back.

“Oh sweetie we’ve missed you too. We didn’t mean to leave you” Mum said and it looked like she was about to cry too.

“Baby take care of yourself and we love you so much” Dad said slowly walking backwards.

“We’re so proud of you Lex and we’ll always be watching over you” Mum said walking backwards too.

“No wait! Don’t go!” I yelled but they just disappeared.