Sequel: Love Bites

Love Story

Chapter 2

“Alex! Alex!” Jake quietly said while slightly shaking me.

“What?” I groan keeping me eyes closed.

“It’s time to get up” Jake said. I sat up, smiled at my brother and got out of bed. I got some clothes and walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine. I walked into the kitchen, greeted Dad and Jake with a hug and kiss on the cheek then got myself some breakfast. Once I cleaned my dishes I grabbed my black & red checkered massagers bag that I always use for school, placed it on my shoulder, kissed and hugged my Dad and walked out to my car with Jake right behind me. I dropped Jake off at school and then started to head to my school; I was listening to Senses Fail while I drove to Forks, my first stop was Bella’s house because I was going to pick her up. I parked in her driveway, honked my horn and waited a few seconds before she was walking to my car; the weather was pretty good today, it was cloudy but it wasn’t raining.

“Morning” Bella greeted me while she got into my car.

“Hey” I said back smiling.

“So how was your first day? I forgot to ask you yesterday” I said while I sped down the road and towards school. This was Bells second day at school and I had convinced her to let me drive her to school.

“It was fine” Bella replied holding onto her seat tightly.

“Don’t worry about Mike or Eric or Tyler. They were the same when I started” I said quickly looking over at Bella. We talked the rest of the way to school; she told me about what happened in gym and how weird Edward Cullen was acting. I pulled into the school’s car park a few minutes later, found a car spot and parked my car. Bella jumped out of the car as soon as she could and stood in front of my car; I locked my car when a silver Volvo park in a spot a few meters away from us.

“I’m never getting in a car with you again!” Bella said drastically; I rolled my eyes at her.

“Hey I’m a good driver and I only skidded around a corner or two” I said smiling.

“Yeah whatever” She muttered and we walked off; I didn’t notice who got out of the silver Volvo and I didn’t notice the looks that they gave us.

Finally it was lunch time; Bella and I walked towards the cafeteria, got in line and grabbed some food.

“Alex! Bella! Over here!” Someone yelled out in front of everyone. I looked around until my eyes landed on Mike; I looked over to Bella and shrugged, we both made our way to the table that held Mike, Eric, Jessica and Angela. We were just talking when Bella suddenly just stopped, her eyes widen a bit and a small blush rose to her cheeks. I frowned and followed her gaze; she was looking at the table that held the Cullen’s and she was looking straight at Edward. Everyone was talking; well Jessica, Angela and Bella were talking, both Mike and Eric were trying to impress me I think.
“Guys the Cullen’s are looking at our table” Jessica whispered as quietly as she could to everyone; my eyes snapped up to her and then I turned my head and she was right, all five of them were looking at us.

Jasper POV

The whole morning I have had to listen to every human talk about that girl that started school at the start of the year and her friend that started yesterday. At first I was surprised when I learnt that her name was Alex Black; I never thought a Black would attend Forks high, when I saw her I thought that she must just share the name Black because she didn’t look like anyone from La Push. Every time I’m near her I’m over powered by her sweet scent; her scent was intoxicating, I could easily smell her over everyone else in the room. I sat down at our table and my eyes instantly found her. For a human she was absolutely gorgeous with her pale white skin, long black silky hair, hazel eyes, full lips, slim body and her sweet scent. I could never take my eyes off her then a girl whispered something to her and she turned her head to look at us; her emotions were calm, happy and shocked. I watched as her eyes washed over my siblings but they lingered on me for a second longer; then a boy by the name of Mike wrapped his arm around her shoulders making her turn back to her friends. I was confused when anger started feeling up my body; I knew my siblings noticed because they all gave me a look, everyone but Edward because he was looking at the new girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short but please comment!