Status: on hiatus.

Good Boys Go Bad.

Chapter Five.

Christmas break was always the cause of many tears at Barrington. Nate and Alex however, were far from tears. They had procured each others MSN addresses. By now the whole school knew about Mike and Michael, and Ryan and Spencer. Pete and Patrick however, were keeping it on the down low.

When Alex got off the train at the Chicago stop, barely anyone was still on it. The school’s in Rhode Island and most of the students are from the North. Michael and Ryland left at New York, as did Gabe. Patrick, Mike, Pete and Andrew left at Milwaukee. William, Adam and Jon were leaving at Chicago too. Ryan, Spencer and Brendon left in Las Vegas, but Nate had to wait until Atlanta, the last stop.

Alex waved as the train pulled away, and began looking for his parent’s car. Jon wandered off out of the station and Adam and William were attacked by a flying mess of color in the shape of William’s sister, Courtney.

By the time Alex found his car, and got home, it was well into the night. He hoped Nate was home okay. He sat down on his bed and logged into instant messenger on his laptop, glancing at his contacts.

- Chislett (aussiemagic@hotmail.com) is offline
- Cardenator <3’s Chizz (miketothecarden@hotmail.com) is offline
- William (beckettwilliams@hotmail.com) is online
- RyRo! (georgieross@hotmail.com) is online
- Spence loves his RyRy (sophomorespencer@hotmail.co.uk) is online
- B’den (brendonuriebaby@hotmail.com) is offline
- PStump owns your face. (trickylovesyou@hotmail.com) is offline
- Wentz. (peterlewiskingston@yahoo.com) is offline
- Adam Theodore (siskybiz@hotmail.com) is online
- Ryland (rylandpwnsall@hotmail.com) is offline
- Nate. (natedrummerboy@hotmail.com) is online

He bit his lip. Should he wait, or start the conversation himself. Goddamn messenger. He didn’t have to ponder for long, because a box popped up on his screen.

Nate. says
Hey. You alright?

Suareasy says
Yea I guess. You got home okay then?

Nate. says
Yea. Train was dead boring once you’d all gone.

Suareasy says
I thought Cash left at Atlanta too?

Nate. says
He does, but do you really think I’m gonna talk to him?

Suareasy says
Fair enough.

Nate. says
You got webcam?

Suareasy says
Uhm… Yea, why?

Nate. says
Plug it in or whatever and turn it on.

Nate. is inviting you to start viewing/sending webcam. Accept? Yes/No

Alex tapped ‘yes’ and Nate appeared on the screen. His hair was all over, but today’s headband of choice - neon green - had stayed in place. He was still wearing his uniform, except without a tie and his shirt was opened slightly.

Nate. says
Omg, how’d you get in that tiny box?

Suareasy says
You nut job.

Nate. says
Watch.

Alex did just that, watching as Nate wrote something down on a pad of paper beside him.

Okay, it’s easier to say this way, I think.

Alex cocked his head, confused.

Will you go out with me? It’s okay if you wanna say no.

Alex’s jaw dropped. Nate watched from behind the paper, chewing his lip nervously. He saw Alex get up and leave the camera’s view. He hung his head. That was a no if he ever saw one.

Suareasy says
Look at the screen, you daft idiot.

Nate peeked out from behind the paper to look at the screen properly. Alex was smiling, holding a sheet of paper with the word ‘YES!’ written on it. Nate blinked.

Suareasy says
You’re a moron, but I wouldn’t want you any other way.

Nate smiled. His sister called him for dinner, so he said goodbye to Alex, now officially his boyfriend.

Alex smiled to himself as Nate disappeared from the screen.

Nate loves you. Yes, you. Sat there smiling in Chicago, with the glasses and the Spanish ass. <3 is offline. Any instant messages you send will be received when they return.
♠ ♠ ♠
-shameless self promotion-
Hey, you slash writers reading this. Fancy a challenge? I know you do... :shifty:

Anyway, apologies for the crap update, and that it took, like, forever. "/
x