Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

Rosie's Twins!

"What's wrong, my Rosebud?" asked Fred, holding her in his arms and rocking her slowly.

"You dumbass! She is about to have the twins!" I cried. Sure enough, Rosie's water broke all over Fred's lap.

"Ugh, gross!" cried Ron and Harry together.

"I think it's cool!" said Fred.

"Fred, it is not time to be funny right now!" I said sternly. "She is going into labor! Here, hold her hand..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Rosie, squeezing Fred's hand.

"Oi, I'm not gonna have a hand by the time this is over if you keep it up," said Fred, wincing in pain. "Well, at least it's not my good hand..."

"Ok, we need to... erm... Take off Rosie's pants and undies! We have to help her give birth ourselves. Fred, do the honors..."

"My pleasure, Theresa!" said Fred as he took off Rosie’s pants and underwear.

"Ok, I saw this on Baby Story," I said. "Harry, get me some warm water. We are going to need it to clean the babies off. Ron, go alert the head boy and girl so they can send the message to the school. Hermione, I'm going to need some blankets for the twins... And Fred, try to help Rosie with the pain." Everyone went to work, and I waited for Rosie to be ready to push. "Ok, time to push Rosie," I said as Fred spread her legs out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Once more Rosie, you are almost there!"

"GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Rosie, you are almost done, just give me one more push! Do it for Fred over here."

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!” And soon, I held Rosie's beautiful twin boys, giggling and laughing in my arms. "Why-why aren't they crying?"

"Cause they are laughing and giggling," I said, smiling for the first time in a long time. "They are beautiful Rosie. They have Fred's red hair and personality. And... erm... his 'wand.'"

"I have twin boys!?" cried Rosie.

"Yep, and boy are they 'big,'" I laughed, handing them over to Rosie.

"Aw... my little boys," cooed Rosie. She began to cry, and Fred held one of the boys' hands.

"He's so tiny... They are both so beautiful, beautiful like their mother..."

Everyone returned, and saw Rosie with the twins, and began to coo over them.

Rosie and I cleaned off the babies with the water Ron had brought. Once they were clean, we wrapped them in the blankets that Hermione had found.

"What are you going to name the boys?" asked Neville, holding one of the twins' tiny foot.

"They will be named Hugo Frederick and Hugh George Weasley," said Rosie with a smile.