Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

Punishment Part 2

"Darling, our children are beautiful aren't they?" said Draco to me, kissing my forehead. "Just like their mother. And you brought them into the world..."

"Well, you did help a teeny bit sweetie," I said, grinning as I snuggled into his arms.

I watched as our children played with Rosie's boys. Everything was so perfect... Everything was so nice. There was no pain, no Voldemort, and no-


"Alecto, stop it! I can't take anymore!" I screamed, breaking out of my dreaming stupor.

"I think not mudblood slut! SECTUMSEMPRA!"

I gasped as razor like cuts appeared all over my body. Two seconds later, they all started to pour blood out of every cut. I screamed as loudly as I could, trying to alert someone, but Alecto just stood there and laughed.

"You BITCH!" I cried, watching in horror as my own blood dripped to the floor, forming little pools from where I was tied.

Alecto left the room, cackling as she closed the door.

'ACCIO WAND!' The wand flew into my hand, and I cut the metal bindings using the wand. I fell to the floor, covered in oozing and bleeding cuts. My skin was no longer fair as it usually was, it was coated with my own blood.

'Draco... help me, please!' I thought as I tried to move towards the door. My vision became blurry. Too much blood... so much blood all around me. It was like a sea of red...

I opened my eyes, and saw that I was covered in bandages in the Hospital Wing late at night. Several people sat around me, in deep sleep, and one held my hand. As my eyes began to focus more clearly through the bandages, I saw that Luna and Neville slept on the chairs by my sick bed. Draco sat close by my bed, and held my hand. His face was red, and he looked as if he had been crying for hours and hours. I squeezed his hand gently, and he began to stir.

"You're awake," said Draco softly. "Oh Tessie... I thought I lost you... Alecto almost killed you! If I didn't hear your Legilimens in my head, you would not be here right now..."

"Thank you for saving me Draco," I whispered, pulling his face towards mine for a gentle kiss.

"You were almost a goner Tessie," said Draco gravely. "Sectumsempra is not a very nice spell. And you lost a lot of blood... Madame Pomfrey needed someone to donate a bit of blood to help you live... and well..."

Draco lifted his right arm, and showed me the bandage where he had given blood.

"You gave me blood?" I asked. "You are amazing, you know that don't you? I guess that makes me a Slytherin princess?"

"I guess so. You are my princess anyway," said Draco, sitting on the bed beside me. He held me in his arms gently because the cuts still burned whenever I was touched.

"The baby is still okay, right?" I asked Draco. "I mean, I didn't lose the baby did I?"

"Well..."

"I LOST THE BABY DIDN'T I?" I wailed.

"No, you didn't have A baby... You have two... we are having twins Tessie..."

"I'M HAVING TWINS?!?!" I shrieked, waking poor Neville and Luna up.

"What's going on?" said Neville, jumping to his feet.

"Tessie, although none of us can see that you are pregnant, there is no fooling Madame Pomfrey. She knew you were pregnant, and she told me that you were going to be having twins... A boy and a girl to be exact..."

"AW!" squealed Luna. "Theresa's having twins!" Neville gave me a gentle hug, and smiled at me.

"Well, cats out of the bag now," I said. "But all of you must swear on your lives never to tell a soul about this. My life is at stake because of the prophesy, and I can't have to worry about being killed along with the twins..." Everyone swore they wouldn't tell a single soul. I begged poor Luna and Neville to go back to their dorms to get some rest, and after a lot of pleading, they finally gave in. Draco curled up in bed with me, and I snuggled into his chest.

"When I thought I had lost you Tessie, it was like I thought the world had ended... I want you to be around for a long time Tessie. Please promise me no more trouble from you..."

"I am not going to be a problem anymore," I said, as Draco rested his head on my chest. "I'm leaving the school..."

"What!? But you can't leave the school! You are carrying twins! You can't up and leave!"

"Draco, I must. I'm not safe here. Mudbloods in general aren't safe from anything anymore... I'm going to run away from school, from my family, from everything. I have to Draco, it's the only way I will survive this."

"You can't be bloody serious!"

"Look at me Draco! I am freaking covered in bandages, and for what? Defending myself against a dark wizard! None of this would have happened if-"

"Dumbledore was still here," sighed Draco. "Very well, I'm coming with you."

"No! I can't let you come with me! I need to go this alone! The prophesy must be fulfilled by me, not you Draco..."

"You can't go this alone. I can help you Tess! I know all about the Death Eaters, hell I bloody well am one of them!"

"Which is exactly why you cannot come with me!" I cried, pushing him off the bed. "You have the mark branded into your arm, it is a tracking device! He knows that we love each other, and will use that to his advantage. He will track us down, and kill us Draco! I'm not going to let this happen!"

"Tessie, death doesn't scare me, I would die for you!"

"Don't say that!" I screamed. "Don't ever say you would die for me! I wouldn't want to live if I knew I was the cause behind your death... Can't you see Draco, there is no other way..."

"Where will you go Tessie?" asked Draco.

"I will send Rosie an owl, and see if I can stay with them. I will hide in their house, and we'll cast the Fidelus charm around it so no one can find us..."

"I'll send my owl to her at once," said Draco, kissing me before leaving me alone. He came back after a while with a letter clutched in his hand and an object in another. "We are BOTH going to Fred's and Rosie's house, Tessie. Come, grab the portkey with me..."