Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

Rosie and Fred's House

I grabbed the portkey, and the two of us fell onto the couch inside Fred and Rosie's sitting room.

"FRED! They're here!" cried Rosie, bustling into the room. "Oh God Theresa! You look horrible!"

"Thanks," I said. "Makes me feel so much better about myself..."

"Theresa, I know all about what's going on at school," said Rosie seriously. "Draco told me in the letter. Well, both of you must stay here until we hear from Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Once we hear from them, we will be able to decide what to do from here."

"Bababababababababa," babbled Hugo, crawling over to where Draco and I sat.

"Why hello Hugo!" I exclaimed, picking him up. "Say hi to your Auntie Theresa!"

"Reesah!" said Hugo, giggling and hugging me.

"Wow, your Hugo is definitely a smart one," I said. "He can almost say my name... Not bad for being a few months old..."

"RAKO!" cried Hugh, hugging Draco's leg.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" squealed Rosie and me at the same time. "He likes you!"

Draco picked Hugh up, and began to rock him gently in his arms. Hugh smiled up at Draco, and lifted his face up, and began to kiss/suck on Draco's neck.

"Ew..." said Draco.

"Aw, I think it's cute!" I exclaimed. "Remind me to try that one on you later Slytherin prince..."

"Ok, now that is cute," said Draco as Hugh put his small arms around Draco's neck in a sort of hug.

"Aw, he likes you!" said Fred, just coming into the room. "Just got back from putting the Fidelus Charm around the house. Rosie and I are secret keepers. You cannot leave this house without us going with you, and you will be blindfolded when we take you back, ok?"

Draco and I shook our heads in understanding. "Did Draco tell you the news?" I asked.

"What's up now?" asked Rosie.

"I'm having twins! A girl and a boy!"

"Really, cause you aren't showing..." I pulled Rosie's and Fred's hands to my stomach, and sure enough, they felt the babies inside me move about.

"What the bloody hell?" asked Fred, giving me a questioning look.

"I cast a spell. Only I can see my pregnancy. The baby won't come until I take the spell off..."

"Oh, that's useful," said Fred with a wink. "Oi, Malfoy! Way to go you manly stud! You got her with twins... must have been quite a night to make twins... I know me and Rosebud had a passionate night of woo-hooing when we conceived these two angels."

"Lovely," I said with a grimace. "So how are things around here?"

"Well, things are going ok around here... We finally moved into our new house thanks to the help of grandpa Arthur and grandma Molly," said Rosie, sitting next to Fred on the couch next to us. "His parents have been so nice! They helped us settle in, and my mum and dad helped with all the furnishings and whatnot. So, here we are in our cozy little house. It has such a nice view, and we even have our own little love tree, don't we my Freddie teddy!"

"Yes we do my love," said Fred kissing Rosie's cheek. "It's right outside the house. It is such a beautiful tree to sit under when the weather's nice..."

"We can't thank you guys enough for letting us stay here," I said, hugging Rosie and Fred. "I promise I will change Hugo's and Hugh's diapers as repayment for letting us stay here..."

"Oh, Fred and I couldn't possibly-"

"YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" shouted Fred, jumping up and down on the couch. "I don't have to change diapers anymore!" He began to do a victory dance, and we all started to laugh at him.

"Razy!" said Hugo, laughing at his father.

"I agree," I said, picking Hugo up, and kissing him on the head. "Your father is crazy..."

Months had gone by since Draco and I had left school, and as I promised, I changed the twins' diapers to Fred's delight.

"It's practice!" I said to Draco as he diapered the other twin. "I mean, we are going to have to do this in the near future you know..."

"Yeah, I know," said Draco, smiling at me. "Our twins will be just as cute as Rosie's and Fred's. I can't wait to be a dad. It will be fun, having a baby to love and take care of."

"Yes, it will," I said, finishing up changing the diaper. I put Hugh back in his crib, and layed him down to nap. "Dray, are you done yet?"

"WHOA!" cried Draco as Hugo began to pee without the diaper on. "Like a little geyser right there!"

"Oi! My boys do not have 'little geysers!'" said Fred, poking his head in the room.

"We know Fred," I smiled at him. "They are all big and strapping little boys like their daddy."

"Yes they are," said Fred, leaving the room.

Draco finished putting baby Hugo's diaper on, and laid him next to Hugh. They both fell asleep right next to each other, and I turned to Draco.

"Love, you know, it is December dear. We should go shopping for presents for everyone you know. Rosie and Fred have been so kind to us, we have got to go shopping with them..."

"I agree, let's go ask Rosie to take us out," said Draco, racing with me to go find Rosie.

"ROSIE!!!!!!!!!!!" I hollered through the backyard where she was relaxing on the porch swing with Fred.

"What is the matter? Hugh or Hugo make too much of a mess in their diapers? They don't want to go down for their nap?"

"No, it's just, Draco and I were thinking we should all go Christmas shopping. I mean, there is like 23 days left till Christmas Rosie. And we haven't been able to go shopping since we left school."

"That's a great idea Theresa!" said Fred. "I'll get mum to watch the children while we are out. All of us have been cooped up in this house for way too long. It will do us all some good to get out and shop."
______________________________________________________________________

Rosie and I went shopping together, while Fred went with Draco to do their shopping. "So Rosie, did it hurt to have your twins?"

"Uh, hello?!?! Did you not hear me screaming bloody murder on the train? The pain was horrible, almost took Fred's good hand off!"

"Ah, yes I remember that," I said smiling to myself. "Even though they caused you all of that pain, and they can be a bit mischievous sometimes, would you trade them for anything or wish you could redo things?"

"Never. . ." said Rosie. "I love my boys more than anything in the world. Bringing a life into the world is a very wonderful experience, it is something you won't ever forget. When the twins were born, I thought I could never love anything as much as I did my baby boys. When you have your twins, you will see what I mean."

"What should I get Draco for Christmas?" I asked, looking at different things in the shops. "I haven't a clue as to what to get him. . ."

"I dunno Theresa. He's not my boyfriend/fiancé! You should know what he likes. . . "

"Well, he likes me, Quidditch, and Slytherin things, so. . ." I said, trailing off.

"Why not get him something that combines all three so you get the best of everything," said Rosie. "Hmm. . . What could you get him. . . I know! How about you get him a new broom, and have it engraved with yours and his name on the side of it, along with Slytherin! It's perfect!"

"Rosie, he probably has a new broom already. I don't want to get him something he already has," I said, sighing in frustration. "God men are so hard to shop for. . ."

"Tell me about it! I dunno where to start looking for Fred's gift!" said Rosie.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Draco's Point of View)
I threw my hands up in the air. "What the hell am I going to get Tessie, Fred? I should know what she likes, but I haven't got a clue!"

"All chicks like jewelry, so get her a necklace or a bracelet," said Fred.

"Tessie is different. She doesn't really like jewelry. I mean, she does wear it, but she never asks for expensive things or flashy jewels. She's more of a conservative type of person."

"I didn't know she was that difficult!" cried Fred. "Well, now I don't know what to say. Rosie loves it when I give her nice jewelry or nice things like that. You could always make something. . ."

"Malfoy's do not make Christmas presents, Weasley," I snarled. "And where do you get the money to buy Rosie all of those expensive jewels?"

"Weasley's Wizard Wheezes my friend," smirked Fred. "George has been managing the shop while I manufacture at home. I send him up owls with the products, and we make quite a profit on the joke items. You wouldn't believe how filthy rich I am now. . ."

"You're right, I don't." I sneered.

"Okay, Malfoy, guess I am going to have to prove it to you," said Fred. "Hold on one minute. Could you hold this for me for a bit?"

Fred handed me several galleons, and then searched his pockets. He continued to pour galleons upon galleons into my hands, until I finally believed him.

"Wow, you are filthy rich," I said as I helped Fred put his money away.

"That I am, and I am going to get Rosie something unbelievable and beautiful to show how much I love her. But what?"

"Well, the girl likes pink," I said. "Why not get her a nameplate that says Fred and Rosie forever in pink diamonds? I bet she would like that. . ."

"I think she would like something like that, thanks Draco!" said Fred, clapping me on the back.

"This still doesn't help me out in any way!" I growled. "Come on Fred, I helped you, now you help me!"

"Okay, um. . . Think of a time when you did something nice for her. Or even when you went on a nice date. What did she like about what you did?"

"Well, I did take her on a picnic date under the stars. She seemed to like that. But you can't picnic in the winter snow! What am I going to do?"

"Can you sing or play an instrument Draco?" asked Fred.

"Well, I guess I'm an okay singer. I don't really sing for anybody but myself. I used to play the guitar, acoustic of course, but. . ."

"There you go then! Sing her a love song! Chicks dig that romantic crap! And Theresa seems like the type that would like that more than jewels or presents."

I sighed. Maybe Fred was right. Tessie wasn't like any girl I had ever met before. All the girls I knew were materialistic, but not Tessie. I prayed to God that she would like the song I had chosen to sing to her. . .
_______________________________________________________________________
(Tessie's Point of View)
I decided to get Draco a Slytherin Quidditch shirt that had Slytherin on the front of it, and his last name and number on the back of it. I got Fred the same thing but with Gryffindor on the front and Weasley on the back with his old number. I got Rosie a shirt and matching pants set that said "Hot Mama" on it. I got the twins matching outfits, and I got the rest of the gang sweets. We all left the store with bags of things in our hands.

I looked over at Draco, and he looked like he had seen a ghost. "What's the matter baby?" I asked him, putting an arm around him. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm okay," stammered Draco. He turned away and blushed a deep red.

'What the hell am I going to do? I hope to God Tessie likes her present. But what if she hates it? What am I going to do?' Draco thought.

"Draco, I am sure that anything you give me will be nice," I said, smiling as his eyes widened. "I know I will like whatever you will give me because it came from your heart."

"Damn, forgot that you can read my mind!" cried Draco as Fred and Rosie blindfolded us so we could head home.

"Back so soon? I was just playing peek-a-boo with the boys. They seem to love it," said Mrs. Weasley. "Oh, Theresa! Draco! How are you dears? I heard you are now five months along now. . . Well, I am happy for the both of you."

Mrs. Weasley hugged and kissed the two of us, and beamed at us. "You straightened him out so nicely Theresa. Did you know he used to pick on my Ronniekins and Harry and Hermione? Yep, he used to be a rotten scoundrel, but now, he is much nicer and sweeter."

"Did he really?" I asked, giving Draco a dirty look. "Well, I am sure he knows now that it is not nice to make fun of other people."

"DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!" cried Hugh and Hugo together as they crawled over to Fred.

"Oi! What am I chop liver?" cried Rosie.

"MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"That’s better," smirked Rosie, picking up Hugh. "Oh poor baby! Did you miss your mama?"

Hugh made a sucking noise on Rosie's neck as a way of kissing her. "Oh precious angel! I missed you too! I'm never going to leave you again! Did you have a good time with grandma?"

"Randma! Randma fun!" said Hugh giggling and hiding his face and then showing his face again.

"I told you they were smart cookies," I said to Rosie.
_______________________________________________________________________

I heard running footsteps, and rolled over in my bed. WHOMP!

"WAKE UP!!!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!" yelled Fred and Rosie after they jumped on top of poor Draco and me.

The two of us groaned, and got out of bed. "Where are the twins?" I yawned. "You didn't leave them alone downstairs now did you?"

"Uh oh..." said Rosie.

"Rosie! You idiot!" I screamed, running out of the bedroom and down the stairs. "They could get electrocuted by the lights and whatnot! You know how mischievous they are!"

I ran into the family room where the Christmas tree was set up, and sure enough, there were the twins. But they were fine, playing with the wrapping paper and putting the bows and ribbons on their heads. And they weren't alone...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

Draco, Rosie and Fred ran down the stairs as quick as lightening.

"Tessie! I'll save you!" cried Draco, running over to me, and pulling me away. The twins just laughed and threw the bows at Draco.

"Funny Rako!" they giggled.

"Oh my God!" cried Draco. "You guys are here!"

George, Luna, Ginny, Neville, Harry, Ron and Hermione were sitting on the floor, and smiled up at all of us. Hugs were shared all around, and there was much sobbing, laughter, and bow throwing from the little twins.

"They do remind me a lot of you and I Fred," said George grinning. "Boy you two will have big shoes to fill... Very big shoes to fill when you get older."

"GEORGIE!" said Hugh. "Love love Georgie!"

Everyone cooed over Hugh saying this, and Hugh went over to George and gave him a hug. "That's so sweet. That's the best Christmas present I could ever get! Thanks pal, I love you too!"

Everyone had exchanged presents with each other but me and Draco. The tension was mounting, and I was getting nervous. I hoped to God he liked my present.

"Tessie, I want to give you my present first," said Draco, taking my hand and leading me outside.

"Dray! It's below zero weather out and I'm wearing a very thin nightie!"

"I know, but just... please just stay here for just a minute..."

The tree outside Rosie's house was lit with candles, and it looked so romantic, even in the morning hour. He took a guitar out from behind the tree, and began to play.

"Maybe it's intuition... But some things you just don't question.
Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant.
And there it goes...I think I've found my best friend.
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy, But I believe...
I knew I loved you before I met you. I think I dreamed you into life.
I knew I loved you before I met you. I have been waiting all my life.
There's just no rhyme or reason, Only this sense of completion.
And in your eyes, I see the missing pieces I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home...
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy, But I believe...
I knew I loved you before I met you. I think I dreamed you into life.
I knew I loved you before I met you. I have been waiting all my life.
A thousand angels dance around you. I am complete now that I've found you.
I knew I loved you before I met you. I think I dreamed you into life.
I knew I loved you before I met you. I have been waiting all my life.
"

"Oh Draco! That was one of the best Christmas presents I had ever gotten from anyone!" I said, smiling. "I know that you sang that from your heart. I loved it. I'm a bit surprised you sang a muggle band's song. But you really did Savage Garden justice with the song. It was beautiful, thank you my love."

I kissed him, and then looked up at the tree. "Mistletoe?" I said, as Draco looked up too.

"I guess Fred put it up there. I told him what I was going to do, so he probably hung it up..."

He kissed me passionately, and ran his hands through my hair.

"Come on! Let's get inside! I'm freezing!" I said. "And I still have to give you your present..."

We walked back inside, hand in hand, and I gave Draco his present. He opened it, and smiled.

"Tessie, I love it! I always wanted a Quidditch shirt with my name on it! Thank you so much!" he said, taking me into his arms for another round of tongue wrestling.

"Yuckie!" said Hugo and Hugh, both making the same disgusted faces at the same time.

"Oi, you'll like it when you get older!" said Draco, coming up for air.