Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

Merry Christmas, And Where Do We Go From Here?

"I'm going to put on the new outfit you gave me Theresa!" said Rosie, leaving the room. She came back wearing her Hott Mama shirt and pants, and Fred began to eye her up and down.

"Damn straight you are a hot mama," said Fred, kissing her all over her body.

"And the boys love their little matching outfits," said Rosie. "I'll have them changed into it in a jiffy, once Mr. Happypants over here lets me loose..."

"So, Harry," I said. "What have you guys been up to lately?"

"Well, we have been trying to find and destroy horcruxes," said Harry. "These horcruxes are what is making it impossible for Voldemort to die. You see he split his soul into seven pieces, and hid them in objects, and it is my job to find all of them and destroy them. So far, we have destroyed four out of the seven horcruxes. We have no idea what the other three horcruxes are, but it must be something of value... Mainly a Hogwarts figure value..."

"You mean like Ravenclaw's diadem?" I asked.

"What the bloody hell is a diadem?" asked Ron.

"It's another word for a crown or tiara Ronald!" sighed Hermione. "Honestly, you would fail in life if I wasn't here for you..."

"Legend has it that Rowena had worn a tiara that made her the smartest witch of the age," I said. "But no one knows where it could possibly be. It could be anywhere!"

"I know where it is," said Draco quietly. Everyone turned to look at him, and he blushed. "It's in the Room of Requirement..."

"Well, Dumbledore assumed that the last two horcruxes were Voldemort's snake, and me. I guess that mean... I have to die..."

"Harry, no you don't have to die," I said, taking his had into mine. "You will be okay. Evil will never be allowed to endure. It is in the prophesy that this war will soon end. It will be but a distant memory soon..."

Harry nodded, and then we went to celebrate Christmas with a immense feast.

After eating as much as we all could eat without bursting at the seams, I pulled Harry aside, and talked to him.

"I want to leave with you when you leave to go find the horcruxes," I whispered. "I can't put Rosie's and Fred's lives in danger anymore. They have done so much already, and I have to go fight Voldemort myself now. The prophesy will soon be fulfilled, and I have chosen my side..."

"I can't let you come with us, Theresa," said Harry. "It is way too dangerous for you to come along. I mean, you are five months pregnant now, and you do not need to be stressed out or hurt anymore."

"Fine, if you are going to be that way, I will just leave to fight him by myself," I said with my nose in the air. "I don't need your help. I can manage on my own... I will march back up to school, and face him, and take him down..."

"What are you planning on telling Draco?" asked Harry.

"What's there to tell? I'm going off to fight him. It's not like he didn't know what was in the prophesy!"

"Well, I think he should go with you. It helps to have a former Death Eater help you out. He knows all the inside scoops and whatnot..."

"I can't, Harry. His Dark Mark is a tracking device, and it will track all of us to our deaths. It is a good thing this house is Fidelius charmed, because if it were not, we would all be dead by now..."

"I see what you're getting at, but don't forget, he still loves you. He wouldn't want you to go this alone."

"I HAVE NO CHOICE GODDAMN IT!"I yelled. "Whether anyone likes it or not, I am going back up to school, and I am going into the Forbidden Forest to fight him."

"All I have to say is good luck. Keep your wits about you, and don't fall victim to performing an unforgivable curse..."

"Thanks Harry. I leave tonight when everyone is asleep. You have always been a good friend to me, and now, it is time for your parents to be avenged..."

Late that night, I crept from my bed, and began to make my way downstairs. There was no turning back now, I had to go to Voldemort, I had to take him down.

Images of Draco, the gang, and the new twins danced in my head. All of them egging me to fight for them, to defeat Voldemort for once and for all. I couldn't let them down, especially the twins. My hand touched the door knob, and I heard a voice from behind me say, "And where do you think you are going?" I turned around slowly. There was Draco, messy haired and wearing his boxers, standing right in front of me. "You aren't leaving me now are you?"

"I really really hate to do this, but I know you are going to try to stop me... PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" I cried, taking my wand out.

I saw Draco's face and body stiffen as he fell to the floor. "I'm realy really sorry my love, but it is the only way," I whispered, kissing him goodbye as I left the house.

It seemed as if the instant I set foot outside of the house that I was immediately transported back to the school. I ran towards the Forbidden Forest, and found a shack, hidden in a grove of trees.

"The girl is coming nearer, Wormtail," said Voldemort from within the shack. "And soon, we will have everything we need to take over the world!"

I slowly began to open the door to the shack, and walked in. "Ah, here's the little filth right now. Welcome to my humble abode, Theresa Smith. I bet you are wondering why you are needed here. Well, the prophesy says you are supposed to choose a side, and if you choose evil, you will join forces with me and destroy mankind. I am hoping you have chosen evil..."

"NEVER!" I cried.

"Well then, guess I will have to choose it for you," said Voldemort as he vanished in front of me.

I looked around the room, and began to panic. Where did he go? Then, I began to feel a presence, an aura come into my body, and I fell to my knees. I lay there on the floor, twitching and convulsing. Voldemort had entered my body, and he began to look into my memories.

"Aw... first time making love with Draco Malfoy... isn't that sweet? Look at your beautiful body."

"THAT'S PRIVATE!"

"Oh, but now look again at your sexy little striptease for Harry at his LAST birthday party..."

"IT ISN'T HIS LAST!" I screamed, as I convulsed violently.

"Oh, and here you are, in the shower with Draco... naughty naughty in the shower! Who would have thought little miss bookworm would be so dirty..."

"GET OUT OF ME YOU SCUM!" I screamed.

"Not until I have turned you bad..." He began to erase all of my memories of Draco and the gang, and began to drain all the love I had for my friends and family out of me.

"Now, Theresa, do you love Draco Malfoy?" said Voldemort after he had finished.

"I LOVE NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!" I bellowed, breathing fast as I got up and began to strangle Wormtail. "May I kill the rat?"

"Interesting..." murmured Voldemort. "It seems my greatness has shone again..."