Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

A Change In Tessie

(Draco's Point of View)
I lay there on the ground, in absolute shock of all that had happened. Tessie JINXED me! And then she left me laying there!

But the worst part was I had to wait until morning to get unjinxed. I fell asleep after some time, and awoke to someone squeezing my nose.

"Honk honk!" cried Hugo. "Rako down! Rako down!"

"What is all the fuss about Hugo?" asked Rosie bustling in. "Oh my God! Draco, what happened?" Rosie unjinxed me, and I told her how Tessie had jinxed me and left the house.

"I don't know where she is or where she has gone to! I need to get her back. I mean, she'll die out there! She doesn't know what she is up against!"

"I know where she went," said a small voice, coming from upstairs. Harry came down the stairs slowly, and gave me a sad look. "I'm afraid your Tessie has gone to Voldemort. She kept saying how she wanted to do this because of the prophesy... She mentioned he was in the Forbidden Forest at school..."

"THAT'S IT!" cried Draco. "I'll go find her at school, and take her away... hide her away from all of this in another country..."

"Draco you can't possibly move her out of the country, Voldemort's got a bubble around the whole wizarding community. No one can leave, no one can enter England..." said Rosie.

"Well, I'll figure it all out when I get her!" I said, gathering my wand, and heading out the door.

"Hold up mate, don't think you are going anywhere without us," said Fred. "Let me call mum to watch the children. We are all going to fight to get our friend Theresa back."
_______________________________________________________________________
(Tessie's Point of View)
"She has finally become one of us," said Voldemort, looking me over hungrily. "We have to initiate her at once!"

"B-b-but sir!" stuttered Wormtail. "The girl is a mudblood! Surely she cannot be a Death Eater?!"

"Wormtail, you haven't a clue do you? She is THE most powerful witch in the world, and now we have her on our side. And anyway, I did my research on her family tree, and found out that she isn't really a full mudblood. She is actually a descendant of Rowena Ravenclaw herself..."

"W-w-what?" stammered Wormtail. "But how is that possible?"

"What the muggle people call 'genetics,'" said Voldemort. "The magical gene had died when Rowena's descendants had breeded with muggles. The gene was carried on, but lay dormant until she was born. That is how she is magical..."

"So, she is Rowena's descendant?" said Wormtail. "But then, why do we need her?"

"You fool! Did you not hear at all what I had said!" bellowed Voldemort. "It was said in the prophesy that this girl right here will destroy or rebuild mankind. I personally chose the first one for her. She will help me bring down everyone, including Harry Potter..."

"And another thing, Wormtail, the girl has got Slytherin blood in her veins too..."

"How is that possible?" asked Wormtail scratching his head.

"Little Miss Sass over there had gotten into trouble in Dark Arts class, and used the cruciatus curse on Amycus. So she had detention with Alecto, and she used Sectumsempra on her. Well, the girl bled half way near to death, and they needed a donor, and obviously her lover Draco Malfoy was only too eager to donate... So that is how she is part Slytherin. I wouldn't be surprised if she could speak Parseltongue right now..." Voldemort's snake slithered by my feet, and began to curl around my body, and moved up towards my shoulders, and hug itself around my body.

"She's a pretty one isn't she?" I asked to Voldemort in Parseltongue.

"Now, quit with the delay, and initiate Tessie with the Dark Mark on her arm... NOW WORMTAIL!" Wormtail fell over in fright, and took me gently to another room. He took out his wand, and drew the mark on my right arm. Pain surged through my arm, but instead of crying about it, I moaned in pleasure. The pain felt good, and Wormtail looked at me with a questioning look.

"Never you mind about me you bumbling fool!" I cried. "Do what you were intended to do!" He finished, and I looked at my arm. It was absolutely beautiful, and I kissed the mark.

"My queen... You like it?" asked Voldemort.

"I LOVE IT!!!" I shouted, my brown eyes began to change and became glowing bright red. "When can we kill the Potter boy? I want him dead RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"Patience my queen, all good things come to those who wait," chuckled Voldemort. Voldemort and I waited for Harry to show up, and face us. In the meantime, Voldemort tested my powers out on Death Eaters. To his surprise, I didn't even need a wand to perform the Cruciatus or Imperius curse on any of the Death Eaters. I could do anything nonverbally now, any spell was a cinch for me.

Months and months passed by, and still we waited for the Potter boy to come. Finally, Voldemort had gotten so fed up with everything in late May, he planned a revolt in the school. He would infiltrate more Death Eaters in the school, and have them attack the students and teachers who were in the Order. We waited for Harry to show up once again, and soon, Severus Snape showed up to the shack, and gave us the news.

"My lord... the boy... He is coming! He is in the school fighting with his other friends. Your plans have succeeded!" he cried.

"Not all of them have succeeded my friend," said Voldemort. The snake around his ankles began to slither towards Snape, and Snape began to shake with fear. "You knew how I wanted Draco to kill the headmaster, but you killed him instead... Why is that?"

"I-I wanted the glory for myself, my lord! I wanted to prove to you I was more loyal than the others!"

"Even so, you had disrupted my plans. Although everything has fallen into my favor, you must still be punished for disobeying my orders!" The snake had curled up Snape's trouser leg, and was making it's way up to his neck. The snake was going to poison him. "If you thought you were going to get away with this, you were sadly mistaken... Goodbye Severus."

Snape screamed a God awful scream as the snake bit his neck. Poison began to fill his veins, and he lay there on the floor, twitching and dying. Voldemort and Wormtail left the room, but I stayed, and watch Snape die. "Tessie... What have they done to you?" asked Snape, panting.

"What have they done to me? They have done nothing to me! I wanted this!" I said, showing him the Dark Mark on my right arm.

"Oh no, they brainwashed you!" said Snape, moaning on the floor. "Tessie, please listen to me. I-I love you. I've always loved you like you were my own child. I wish I could have had a daughter of my own like you... But it was all my fault why I am alone and miserable... You will see for yourself."

He took his wand out, and pulled a black strand from his head, and handed it to me. "You must see this. It is important. Please remember me, and give my best wishes to Draco and Harry, and the rest of the gang. Don't forget Draco loves you... Never forget how to love or else you will end up like me..." He pulled me close to him, and leaned in close, and kissed me on the lips quickly and gently. "Never forget..." And with that, Severus Snape died in my arms.

I quickly ran to the basin in the bathroom, filled it with liquid, and threw the black strand into it. I plunged my face into the water, and soon, I plummeted into the past.

A boy, greasy, long haired, and thin stood behind a bush, watching two little girls on a playground.

"Betcha I can swing higher!" cried a red haired little girl.

"No you can't!" said a brown haired girl next to her on the swings.

The two girls swung and swung as high as they could, and eventually, the red haired little girl won.

"No fair Lily! You cheated! You did something!" said the brunette.

"Come on Tuney! I did nothing of the sort! you saw me, and clearly I was the winner," said Lily.

"I dunno Lil, you had to have done something. You practically swung around the damn thing twice!" exclaimed Petunia.

"She did do something," said the greasy haired boy, coming out from the shadows. "You did magic..."

"What?" both girls shrieked.

"You are a witch," said the boy.

"That's not very nice to say!" said Lily, getting offended.

"No, not that way. I mean, you have a magical ability that makes you a witch. I'm Severus by the way... Severus Snape."

"Ooooh, you're the boy from up the street who's father beats you every night!" cried Petunia. "Keep away from us! Do not fill Lily's head with such nonsense!"

"Tuney, you need to be nice!" said Lily, giving her sister a glare. "Well, you obviously know me and Petunia well. So, what do you do with these strange powers?"

"You go to Hogwarts to learn more about how to control the powers you have," said Snape. "School starts when you are 12. I am going next year, I hope you will go with me..."

"I will look forward to it," said Lily as Petunia pulled her back to their house
, and the memory faded to black.

"I hate you!" cried a much older Lily to a much older Snape.

"Lily, why?" asked Snape, trying to put his arms around her, but she just pushed them away.

"You and Macnair! You know I hate him because he calls me mudblood! How can you be best mates with the likes of him!"

"I can be friends with whoever I want to!" said Snape angrily. "I don't yell at you for hanging with that filthy James Potter!"

"Just because he is popular and has more friends than you doesn't mean you have to hate him!" shouted Lily.

"Well, if they didn't try to kill me, then I wouldn't hate them!" said Snape.

"If I recall correctly, it was James who saved your ass, Severus," snapped Lily.

"I don't need anyone to save my ass, let alone a filthy blood traitor like him!" snarled Snape.

"Well, I guess you don't need me in your life either because I'm worse than James. I'm a filthy mudblood!" screamed Lily as she ran away from Snape.

"Lily! Come back!"


The scene turned to black, and was replaced with a more recent time setting, my second year at school.

"Headmaster, what would make you think I would even want to touch this girl?" asked Snape.

"Well, Miss Theresa did say that you touched her during detention tonight" said Dumbledore quietly.

"She is a filthy mudblooded liar!" spat Snape. "We never had detention together! She is making this all up so she can get me fired!"

"Language, Severus," warned Dumbledore.

"Sir, I did have detention! I was to label the potions bottles and arrange them in alphabetical order! I will prove it! I drank vertaserum, and if you go down to the potions room, you shall see that the bottle is labeled Veritaserum in my handwriting!"

"Honestly, Dumbledore, the girl is barking mad!" shouted Snape. "Maybe a trip to St. Mungo's will cure her head"

"Why not go to the dungeons?" asked McGonagall. "What's the worst that can happen?"

"SEE! Here's the bottle!" I cried, holding up the bottle of veritaserum proudly. "If you still don't believe me, let me show you more proof!"

With that, I took a swig of the potion. "What is your full name?" asked Dumbledore, testing the potion.

"Theresa Mary Smith," I said truthfully.

"Who do you love?" asked Snape cruelly.

"You awful- Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Neville Longbottom," I blurted out. "Draco is the only one in my heart. The others I love as friends"

"Did you have detention with Snape tonight?" asked McGonagall.

"Yes."

"But-but," stammered Snape.

"QUIET!" shouted McGonagall. "Now Theresa, what happened during the detention?"

"Snape made me sort out potions, labeling them and the like. He made me arrange them in alphabetical order. As I began, he came close to me, and then he- he started to touch me, and he felt me up." I began to sob uncontrollably, and Snape turned green.

"How could I have been with the girl if I was trying to put Peeves in order?" said Snape. "Ask him! He will tell you! He was dropping dung bombs on first years right after dinner!"

"Peeves!" thundered Dumbledore.

There was a mischievous cackle, and Peeves, the Poltergeist appeared. "Peeves, have you been up to mischief tonight?" asked Dumbledore.

"Tee hee!" laughed Peeves, bouncing off the walls. "I've kept old Snevellius here busy tonight! Har har!!!!!!"

"But then who could have?" I began.

"Severus, you are free to go. Theresa, I want you to stay out of trouble. There is someone at Hogwarts who is an enemy, and if you get yourself into any more mischief, I fear that you might be harmed or worse the next time."

I had left the room, and Snape stood, facing Dumbledore.

"Severus, I know you did not touch the girl, but I do know you are hiding something from me..."

"What would I possibly be hiding from you headmaster?"

"The fact that you love the girl... Love her like she was Lily Potter herself."

"DO NOT BRING HER INTO THIS CONVERSATION!" snarled Snape. "Yes, okay! I do love the girl! She does remind me of Lily... so much. But I love her like she was my own daughter. I can't possibly show her my feelings for her! I would scare her off... like Lily! I can't bear to have that happen again."

"I knew you had feelings for the girl... Whenever someone is mean to another, it usually means they love the person, or are envious of them..."

"You see how I couldn't possibly touch Tessie inappropriately! I can't even show my feelings, let alone practically RAPE her!"

"I see Severus. See to it that you do not have confrontation with her again..."


Again things faded once more, and I was transported back to the Astronomy Tower.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" cried a voice behind everyone.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, as Dumbledore's body floated down to the school grounds, a broken body. I turned to see who had killed Dumbledore, and gasped.

"SNAPE?" I shouted.

Snape turned and walked out the door. The Death Eater's followed him, and I began to chase after him. I followed him onto the grounds, and punched him in the face.

"YOU COWARD! YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU ARE DESPICABLE!"

"I AM NOT A COWARD MISS SMITH! NOW BACK OFF!"

"YOU ARE A COWARD FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT MAN!" I screamed.

"I AM NOT A COWARD! CRUCIO!"

I fell, writhing in pain in the dewy grass, as Snape stood over my body. "NOBODY CALLS ME A COWARD!" he screamed before running away.

I watched as Snape ran into the Forbidden Forest, and waited for Draco.

"Oh my God! What have I done?!" he sobbed in his hands. "Why did I kill Dumbledore? Why did I hurt poor, beautiful Tessie? What is wrong with me? Why do I always hurt the ones I love?"

Draco joined him, and then they both ran off into the night.


I came back to the bathroom, and was thrown backwards onto my ass. My face dripped water down my shirt, and I gasped for air.