Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

Why Did It Take So Long For Harry To Get His Ass U

(Draco's Point of View)
Fred and Rosie left the twins at the Burrow with Mrs. Weasley, and then returned to the house. We were all anxious and awaiting what they had to say. "We can't go barging into Hogwarts without a plan," said Fred.

"Damn it Fred! Who knows what's happening to Tessie! She could be hurt! She could be being tortured right now! And Goddamn it! I can't pick up any signals from her at all through Legilimency..." I said.

"Shush! Now listen all of you," said Rosie. "Nev, Luna, and Ginny are going back to school in a few weeks. They will send us owls on when the proper time will be when we will attack the school. We cannot just go barging in the school, that would be total suicide!"

"I agree with Rosie!" said Hermione. "We will formulate a plan here, and keep working on it till we perfect it. Harry can continue the Defense Against the Dark Arts lessons from our year with the Toad..."

"Excellent idea, Hermione!" said Ron, patting her on the back.

"I can't wait for a plan, I need to save her!" I cried, running towards the door. Fred and Harry blocked me.

"See, this is why she left mate. Girls don't like it when boys are way overprotective... A little is cute, but too much is overwhelming," said Fred.

"I know you are only doing this to protect her," said Harry gently. "But you can't save everyone... I learned that when my godfather died at the hands of Bellatrix Lestrange."

"My Aunt Bella killed my uncle Sirius?" I asked, looking into Harry's green eyes. "I don't believe it! That evil bitch! I'll kill her!"

"Draco! Calm down! You are getting yourself all worked up mate!" cried Ron, rushing to my side. "Listen, I know you miss Tessie, and you want to go get her now, but you will only end up dying. You have got to trust us, and go with the plan, okay?"

I blinked away the hot tears that came into my eyes, and nodded. This was going to be a lot harder than I thought.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Tessie's Point of View)
I looked into the mirror, and watched as my red eyes became brown once more, and I fell to the floor sobbing. I looked at my right arm, and felt sick with disgust. What had I done to myself? I had to suck it up, and pretend to be a Death Eater, else it would be the end of me. I looked down at myself, and saw how huge I was with the twins. I knew they were long overdue, but I couldn't bear them now... I was in a shack with HIM for Merlin's sake! Shooting pains went through my stomach, and I knew the twins were aggravated for being inside me for so long. They had to wait a bit longer...

"Tessie, please put this on," said Voldemort, dropping a dress by the bathroom door. "I want you to look beautiful when the world and everyone in it but us is destroyed..." I wiped my tears, and grabbed the dress, and put it on. I walked back out towards Voldemort, and pretended that I was still loyal to him.

"Master, what do you think?" I asked.

"Beautiful..." he said. "Now, I want you to go up to the school, and start attacking students... Go!" I walked up the path towards the school, and saw the chaos that was erupting. Hagrid's hut was on fire, students were screaming and running all over the place, and the staff was fighting against the Death Eaters. Bodies piled up for both sides. I looked over to my right, and saw, to my horror, the body of Remus Lupin.

"No... you can't be dead Professor Lupin!" I cried. "You were the best teacher I ever had! Oh God... what is happening around here?" I saw an eyeball roll around on the floor, and knew at once the real Alastor Moody was gone. It was such a shame that I never got the chance to really meet him... I kept on walking up the stairs to where my old dorm was, and I sat in my old room, and started to think. Things were so much easier when I was young and carefree. I was naive then, I had no troubles. Now, I couldn't have enough problems. I put my hand on my swollen belly, and felt my twins move. It was like they were trying to kick their way out of me.

"Stop doing that! I can't let you out!" I whispered. "Until the war is over, you have got to stay in there." I looked out the window, and just sighed. Where was the gang? They had to be around here somewhere... The door burst open, and there stood Draco, alone, with his hand gripped tightly on his wand. He lowered his wand when he saw me, and then dropped it and ran towards me.

"Oh God Tessie!" cried Draco. "What happened to you?" I began to sob uncontrollably and showed him my right arm. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You didn't, please tell me you didn't!"

"You don't know how it all happened!" I sobbed. "He-he went into my body, and wiped all of my memories of love... of you. He watched my memories, things that happened between you and me... And when he was done, he branded me. Oh Draco! I would still be evil were it not for Severus..."

"Hold up, Snape did what?" asked Draco.

"He showed me why he was so mean to the both of us. The poor man has suffered for too long, and now all of that suffering is over. He is dead now, the snake did it..."

"More dead," spat Draco. "I knew he was going to be killed, but I kept praying it would never happen..."

"There's more Dray," I said solemnly. "The man loved me like I was his little girl. I reminded him of his lost love, Lily Potter."

"That's hard to believe when the man made fun of you every time he saw you or had the chance," said Draco, sitting on the bed next to me.

"I know, but he couldn't show his real feelings towards me, especially with that episode with the fake Moody. He didn't want to lose me like he lost Lily..."

"Poor Snape," said Draco, sniffling. "He saved my ass..."

"Where's the rest of the gang?" I asked curiously.

"Off fighting in the Great Hall," said Draco. "Not all of our lot is in fighting condition though. Poor Rosie got hit badly by Estella Malade. She's hiding somewhere in the school with Fred, trying to fix herself so she can get back in the fight..."

"Where's Harry? I have to find him..."

"You can't betray your friends, Tessie. I'm not going to let you bring Harry to him..."

"Draco, I have to, do you want the twins and I to die?"

"We'll think of something... In the meantime, let's go find Harry." We found Harry fighting off Bellatrix Lestrange in the Great Hall.

"Is that all you got wittle Potter?" cackled Bellatrix. "You are just too weak like your girlfriend over there..." She pointed to Ginny in the distance, who was struggling to try to fight off Fenrir.

"REDUCTO!" I cried, aiming my wand at Fenrir. He fell backwards into the wall, and with a thud, fell to the floor unconscious.

"You were supposed to be helping us!" said Bellatrix to me. "I'll teach you to switch sides like that so easily! CRUCIO!" I looked at her, not feeling anything, and grinned... not an evil grin, but a happy grin.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" screamed Bellatrix as her curse rebounded off of her.

"God, the prophesy was right," said Hermione coming over to us. "You have to be the most powerful witch in the world to do that!"

"Well, what all of us, myself included, didn't know is that I am a decedent of Rowena Ravenclaw. The magic gene died out when her descendants bred with muggles, but I got the gene, so I guess that means I'm not a mudblood anymore..."

"THERESA!" squealed Hermione. "Your arm! You're one of them!"

"Long story... Here's the quickie version. I was possessed, drained of good, filled with evil. And that's how I was branded. Not of my free will ok?" There was a loud noise, and all of the glass windows in the school burst open. We all ducked, and covered our faces.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER AND THERESA JOANNE SMITH! BOTH OF YOU WILL COME TO THE FORBIDDEN FOREST, OR ELSE MY DEATH EATERS WILL CONTINUE TO KILL EVERYONE IN THE CASTLE..."

"Harry, we have to go," I whispered. "I know you said that you have to die for this, but listen to me... If there is a will, I will find a way to prevent it..."

"Thanks Theresa," said Harry, starting to walk towards the Forbidden Forest. I stopped him.

"Uh... it would look a lot better if I brought you. I mean, hello? Death Eater over here."

"Sure, Theresa. Might as well make it look believable..."

I "dragged" Harry, kicking and squirming the whole way. "Shut up Potter, you gotta die, and that's the way it is!" I yelled.

"Get off me! I'm not going to Voldemort!"

"Wow, that actually sounds believable," I whispered to Harry. We walked up to the shack, and I opened the door and threw Harry at Voldemort's feet. "I have done what you have asked."

"Funny you mention that," said Voldemort with a cold smile. "Bellatrix over here says differently..."

Bellatrix emerged from the shadows, and looked at me with wide eyes. She shook violently. "This filthy mudblood defended Potter's girlfriend from Fenrir! And when I tried to use the cruciatus curse, it rebounded on me!"

"Such a shame how such a powerful witch with such a notable wizarding background would be brought down by someone such as myself... Goodbye Tessie."

"NO!" I screamed.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

"EXPELLIARMUS!"

"REDUCTO!"

Harry, Voldemort, and myself all cast the same spells at the same time, and Harry and I were fighting to live. "Do not do anything!" cried Voldemort as Bellatrix began to touch her arm. "Leave me and the children to ourselves!" I started to hold on to the wand tighter than ever before as it vibrated in my hand.

"Theresa... Theresa..." said a soft voice. A specter appeared before me, and I gasped. It was Rowena Ravenclaw herself. "You are truly an honor to have in my house. You must defeat this evil. It cannot endure anymore. You have to destroy evil once and for all..."

"Rowena, I am trying..." I said, sweat beading down my face. "But I am hanging on by a thread..."

"Listen to me Theresa. Once the connection is broken, Harry will be killed, and Voldemort's body will be broken. But do not be fooled. He will enter your body as he did before, and try to take over it. You must be strong, and not let him do this. You have to fight it with every fiber of your being. Now get ready..."

CRACK! The spell dissipated, and Harry lay on the floor, dead. Voldemort's body lay on the floor, and Bellatrix began to scream. I then fell to the floor in exhaustion, and then I soon felt the Dark Lord enter my body.

"I HAVE WON!" said Voldemort, talking out of my mouth. He made me carry Harry's body up to the school to show everyone, and I cried as I carried his limp body in my arms.