Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

What Happens Next

Everyone had gathered in front of the school, and watched as I carried Harry, and placed him down gently in front of everyone. Tears rolled down everyone's faces. My own face was wet with tears. "Here lies the famous boy who lived, the one who defeated me... So much for that! I have killed him at last!" cried Voldemort from within my body.

I fell to the ground, and began to shake and tremor violently. "You have not won!" I screamed. "You do not have a body, and I am sure as hell not letting you take mine!"

"Oh dear Tessie, have you so easily forgotten? I am THE Lord Voldemort! I can do whatever I please!"

"I won't let you!"

"Have it your way then..."

I began to thrash about, and my eyes turned a blood red shade. I began to scream, and I saw Draco come running over to me, and try to hold me. I kept moaning and thrashing about, and Draco tried to hold me in his arms. I began to scream louder and louder, and move about more and more violently. "You have got to fight this... You can do it Tessie... I love you," whispered Draco.

"Do it for Harry," said Hermione and Ron together through their tears.

"Yes, dear Tessie, do it for dead Harry..." laughed Voldemort. I thought of Harry, my unborn babies, Draco, and the rest of the gang. I saw each of their faces, smiling back at me. Every one of them cared about me, loved me... The sky overhead became black and stormy. Thunder sounded, and the wind began to pick up, blowing my hair around. My eyes glowed a fiery red, and I began to stand up. With every fiber of my being, I closed my eyes, and pushed all love into my heart.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" cried Voldemort. "This can't be happening! You are supposed to be evil, to destroy the world with me! How? How did this happen?"

"I am not like you," I said, my eyes returning to their normal color. "You can brand anyone a Death Eater or make them to be anything they are not, but you cannot change who a person is deep down inside..."

"ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I felt Voldemort leave my body, and the last thing I saw was a green flash of light... When I woke up, I was lying in my old dorm room bed. The room was filled with beds which were lined up against each other. The gang slept in the adjacent beds, and Draco sat on a chair closest to my bed, holding my hand. I turned, and saw Harry sleeping next to Ginny. His arms were around her, and I thought to myself, 'Harry's alive? I'm alive?' Pain surged through my stomach, and my first instinct was to squeeze Draco's hand. He woke with a start, and brushed a strand of hair off of my face.

"Wha-what happened?" I asked Draco.

"The prophesy was fulfilled, you were on the side of good, you could not be persuaded or even turned to the dark side. Well, you fought Voldemort off, and once he was out of your body, he went to kill you, and well..."

"You saved me... Old magic..." I said softly. "But how is Harry-"

"He had conquered death. Whole to do about the Deathly Hallows. Yeah, he is like the owner of the Deathly Hallows, and has control of his own death..."

"That's nice and all, but Draco, is he still alive?"

"Harry defeated him... He is no longer a threat."

"Oh Draco! We can finally have our children! We can get married!" I cried, hugging him tightly. I lifted the spell, and soon, my body was wracked with pain. I woke everyone up with my screaming.

"Aw come on!" cried Ron. "Voldemort is dead now! Who's screaming? I'm gonna kill them, I was having a good dream about Hermione!"

"Oi! Pregnant woman over here about to give birth!" I said. Everyone ran over, and Draco pulled my underwear off as Rosie began to help me bring the twins into the world.

"Ok, push Theresa!" said Rosie, helping Draco spread my legs.

"Oh God... I don't think I can do this!" I said as I began to push.

"Tessie, you have just fought off Voldemort, and have managed to live beyond anything anyone could expect. If you can do that, you can bring our babies into this world..." said Draco, kissing my forehead.

"But Draco... it hurts! It hurts sooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!" I moaned, still pushing through all of the pain.

"You need to push a bit more!" said Rosie.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" I screamed. "I AM PUSHING AS HARD AS I CAN GODDAMN IT! I'M GONNA TURN MYSELF INSIDE OUT FROM ALL THIS PUSHING!"

"Come on Tessie, you can do it!" said Draco. "Just one more push!"

"I can't... I can't," I sobbed. "I can't do it..."

"Yes you can, we all believe in you Tessie. We all love you, and we all support you, now push!" said Draco.

I pushed with every last bit of strength I had in my body, and then heard a faint cry... "Oh my God! They are beautiful Theresa!" cried Rosie, handing me the twins.

"My beautiful baby boy and girl!" I cried, holding the twins close to my heart.

Draco sat next to me on the bed, and looked on with wonder. The twins did not look anything alike at all. The boy looked like me, brown hair and eyes, and the girl looked like Draco, and had blonde hair and blue eyes. The babies were beyond beautiful, and no one could think of one thing to say. Everyone cooed over my beautiful children, and poor Draco began to cry.

"I'm a daddy... I'm a daddy to these two beautiful babies!"

"You did well, Draco," said Fred, patting him on the back. "Strange how one looks like you and the other looks like Tess..."

"Quite," said Rosie. "It will be fun though! Our kids can have play dates!"

"What are you going to name your twins?" asked Hermione.

"Hmm... haven't really thought about it," I said. "How about we name the boy Scorpius, and the girl Rosaline?"

"I like it!" said Draco, kissing the babies' heads gently.

"The full names will be Scorpius Severus Malfoy, and Rosaline Dracina Malfoy," I said, letting the twins feed.

"Why Severus and Dracina for middle names?" asked Ron.

"Severus for the late Professor Snape, who has done nothing but love and care for me, and saved both Draco's and my ass many a time. Dracina after Draco..."

"Ah, nice choice," said George, stretching and yawning. "But when is the wedding?"

"Hmmm..." said Draco. "How about we have it here at the castle? I mean, we can all stay here, and have the wedding here on the last day of term!"

"I'm okay with it if you guys are," I said.

It was agreed that everyone would stay in the castle, and sleep in their old dorms until the last day of term, where I would have my wedding with Draco.