Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

A Halt In The Wedding...

A tall, blond man strode down the aisle with a slim, blonde woman on his arm. I knew at once who had interrupted the wedding. "Father, mum, please don't do this," said Draco pleadingly. "Please just leave..."

"No, I don't think we will," said Lucious. "I have a right to be here as any person here does in this room."

"Why did you come here?" asked Draco.

"Well, my son is getting married," said Lucious. "I had to go to the wedding whether I was invited or not. I had to see my only child get married..."

"I thought you didn't have a son!" cried Draco angrily.

"Draco, please, not now..." I began, putting an arm around him. "Let the man stay, and let us continue the wedding..."

"Well spoken dear," said Lucious. "But there is a catch. It is tradition in the family that the father of the groom kisses the bride..." I clenched my fists. This was the man who had called me mudblood, hated me, and wanted me dead. Now he wanted to kiss me? As if! Lucious smirked, and looked into my eyes. "So, what's it going to be?" God, that smirk must be bloody genetic! All the Malfoy men must inherit it! Curse you Malfoy genetics!!!!!!!!

"Oh, tosh, just do it now and be well off with it," I glared at him. Lucious chuckled, and then dipped me, and kissed me with a fiery passion. The kiss lasted for several minutes, and I felt as if he was like a dementor, sucking my face like that!

"Ok, dad that's enough!" said Draco after we had been kissing for several minutes.

We broke apart, and I wobbled a little from coming back from that powerful kiss. "Are you finished?" I said, trying to regain my balance.

"Quite," smirked Lucious, touching his lips as if longing for more.

Narcissa came up to me, and kissed my cheek. "I always liked you, despite the fact that you were..." she trailed off. "You will be good for my son. Please take good care of him."

"I will, I promise I will Mrs. Malfoy," I said, hugging her tightly. "Did you know that you and Mr. Malfoy are grandparents?" I pointed to the well dressed infants that sat on my mothers lap, and Narcissa started to scream.

"Oh! They are beautiful!" She ran over to my mother with Lucious, and sat next to them.

"And to think they were once Death Eaters who hated muggles," I whispered to Draco as he snorted.

"CAN WE PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THE CERIMONY? I AM STARVING!" shouted a very agitated Ron.

"Alright, Theresa dear, it is your turn to say your vows..." said Aberforth. I took a deep breath, let it out, and smiled as I looked into Draco's beautiful blue eyes.

"Draco, where can I start? It seems we were destined for each other. I mean, through all of the pain, suffering, trials, and tribulations, we have persevered. When I am with you, I couldn't be happier, when I am not with you, I couldn't be sadder. All of the time I was away from you during the war killed me inside. Although I was not myself, deep down inside, I was dying without you. And now, all of our dreams are about to come true. The war is over, we have two beautiful, healthy babies, and now I am marrying the love of my life. It is with great sadness that some of the people we hold dear in our hearts couldn't be here to share in our joy, but they are watching down at us from heaven. Hopefully they turn a good eye when we go on our honeymoon..." Draco laughed through his tears, as did everyone in the Great Hall.

"Now, before I finish, I must clarify one thing," I said, looking over at Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy who were holding the twins. "I want you to know, Narcissa and Lucious, that I love your son. I am no gold digger; I am not after anything other than his heart. That is all I seek; I seek neither riches nor fame. All I seek is happiness with him and our children." Narcissa began to cry, and ran up with Rosaline to hug me. I kissed baby Rosaline's head, and Narcissa sat back down next to my parents.

"Right, back to the man who knocked me up..." I said, causing everyone to laugh once more. "Right here... right now, I couldn't be happier standing here with you in front of everyone getting married. I love you so much, and I only hope I can make you as happy as you have made me." Draco and I fell into each other's embrace, and we both sobbed.

'You have made me beyond happy, if you know what I mean...'

'Draco, you aren't! You are not having a large boner in front of everyone!'

'Just keep hugging me...'

'I got an idea. Think of Crabbe and Goyle in thongs!'

'EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!'

'That solved your LARGE problem,' I thought to him as he smirked and pulled away.

"Theresa Joanne Smith, do you take Draco Scorpius Malfoy to be your partner in all things, to love and trust, care for and cherish?" asked Aberforth Dumbledore.

"I do... with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my being," I whispered.

"Draco Scorpius Malfoy, do you take Theresa Joanne Smith to be your partner in all things, to love and trust, care for and cherish?"

"I do... with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my being," said Draco through his tears.

"Let us all now pause and reflect upon the beauty of these lovers, the beauty and wonder of life. We all wish these two as many days of perfect love and perfect trust that life can bring. By the powers of magic invested in me, I now pronounce you bound forever in marriage. You may kiss your bride..." We both shared a passionate kiss, and everyone began to clap and cheer.

"FINALLY! I CAN GO EAT!" cried Ron. Draco and I pulled apart, and then laughed our asses off. We ran out of the Great Hall, and stood in the hallway. All of the girls ran out, and I threw my bouquet.

"AHHHHHHH! I caught it!" squealed Hermione. Then all the boys filed into the room, and Draco ran his hand up my thigh, and took my garter off and threw it to the guys.

"WOOOOOOO! I'm gonna marry Hermione!" screamed Ron, holding up my garter.

"Come on guys! The party is out back by the Black Lake!" I yelled as Draco picked me up bridal style, and carried me out the doors.