Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

Draco Has His Way With Me, And Remembering The Dre

I laughed and ran up the stairs. I knew he'd Alohomora the door open anyways, despite my muggle locks, and he'd find me. I stripped off my clothes, and got into the shower, and turned the water on. I turned the hot water on, and began to shampoo my hair. I washed it out and began on conditioner. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the burning hot water on my body.

'Guess who couldn't wait any longer?'

"Draco Scorpius Malfoy," I said with a grin. The shower door opened, and Draco dropped the towel that was around his waist, and walked in.

I couldn't stop looking down at him, and I felt myself blush as I turned away. "You are so beautiful..." said Draco, pulling me close to him.

I kissed him, and I felt his thick cock harden and stiffen. He began to enter me, and I moaned in pleasure. It felt amazing how he made me feel so... so... there isn't even a word to describe it. It was pleasure beyond pleasure, indescribable. He began to pin me against the wall, and kissed me all over my body, working his way down.

"Oh Draco," I moaned softly as his tongue snaked its way inside me. What's a Slytherin heir/prince if he cannot please a woman with his snake-like tongue? I felt his fingers enter me, and started a bit. But I soon warmed up to his rough touching, and began to arch my back, overcome with pleasure. "Oh Dray... mmmmmmmm. Don't stop!" But he was just warming up. He took his fingers out of me, and licked them seductively in front of me.

"I'm just getting you revved up, beautiful," said Draco as he held me against his chest. I felt him enter me, hard and rough, and I cried out with pleasure. He moved faster and faster, and I felt his hand move back down towards my lower half. He entered two of his fingers inside of me. I exploded at his sensual and rough touch, and turned him around and began to kiss him while grabbing his already stiff dick.

I moved my hands up to his chest, and then pushed his shoulders, leading him down to my lower half. "My little sex snake..." I moaned as Draco entered his snake-like tongue inside me. "I think I'm starting to like snakes a bit more now..." I could feel him smile in between my thighs, and I ran my hands through his beautiful blond hair. He continued to snake his tongue in and out of me, as I came in his mouth. He then slowly worked his way back up and...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed bloody murder. I got out of the shower, covered myself with a towel, and locked myself in the bedroom.

"Tessie! Tessie, what's wrong?" cried Draco from outside the door. He tried to open it, but I had locked it so that only I could open it. "Please, what's wrong? Maybe I can help... Open the door!" I refused to open the door, and I shook with fear. The dream flickered into my mind at the worst time possible. Seeing Draco's face morph into Voldemort's... after we had made love... It was a nightmare that I couldn't shake.

"You leave me no choice, BOMBARDA!"

The door was blasted off its hinges, and I backed into a corner, tremoring violently. "Reparo!" said Draco, fixing the door, good as new. "Tessie, you're shaking, what's the matter?"

He went over to try to hold me, and I shook in his arms. "It's...it's just that I've been dreaming about you since school let out," I said softly. "Dreaming how you would... make love to me. And well- once you shifted your position, you morphed into Voldemort. Oh God! I've been dying to tell someone, I just didn't know who to tell! It's been occurring at least twice a week. And every time I think I'm making love to you, I realize it was HIM in disguise! That's why I got scared... I-I started to write! But then, I remembered that Dumbledore was dead, and couldn't possibly help me!"

"Shh, it's going to be ok," said Draco. "Go get dressed, and I will meet you here in a few minutes..." He left me to change, and I put on my white corset and white boho skirt. He came back a few minutes later, after getting dressed and summoning his clothes and things to stay over. I walked up to him, and gave him a sweet, gentle kiss.

"Thank you for being so understanding, for loving me, for everything..." I said, leading him to my bed. We got under the covers, and in two seconds, Draco had fallen asleep.

"Typical male," I said to myself as I stroked his soft blond hair. "Falls asleep after making love... Ah, but he is such an angel... A fallen angel. I love you more than words can say Draco. My heart has bled for you these past couple of months, and it will continue to bleed when you are not around me..."