Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

The Prophesy Is Half Fulfilled...

I fell into a dreamless sleep, and woke up to see Draco watching over me as I slept. "Good morning Draco," I said with a smile.

He kissed my forehead, and played around with my hair. "O my Love's like a red, red rose, That's newly sprung in June:
O my Love's like the melodie That's sweetly play'd in tune.
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, So deep in love am I;
And I will love thee still, my Dear, Till a' the seas gang dry. Till a' the seas gang dry, my Dear,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun: And I will love thee still, my Dear,
While the sands o' life shall run. And fare thee well, my only Luve! And fare thee well, awhile!
And I will come again, my Love, Tho' it were ten thousand mile!" Draco whispered into my ear.

"Robert Burns... funny you are quoting a muggle my love," I said sighing. "It was beautiful Draco. You do know how to romance a girl..."

"Come on Tessie, I made breakfast for you," said Draco, pulling me out of bed. I walked downstairs and saw how he had made me eggs and toast. We ate together, and Draco helped me clean up when we both finished.

"I can't believe school starts in a couple of weeks Draco!" I cried as I placed the dishes in the cabinet.

"Oh Tessie, you shouldn't be excited about school..." said Draco quietly. "Things are not going to be like when Dumbledore was residing. Things are going to get worse. Worse than you could ever imagine..."

"I know Dumbledore's death has shaken up us all, but things aren't going to be that bad," I said giving him a questioning look. "I mean, we are losing Rosie, Ron, Harry, and Hermione, but we will all be ok. We can always send them loads of owls..."

"Tessie, it's not that. It's the teachers... Death Eaters are going to be teaching the students... Voldemort has allowed Snape to take over the school, and made him appoint Death Eaters as teachers. You won't be allowed to send owls to Harry... You won't be allowed to do anything anymore..."

My stomach gave a sudden jolt, and then I ran to the bathroom.

She will be born the first week of March, she will be great, beautiful, and wise. She will tame an evil serpent, and in time, will conceive his child when war is said and done. The serpent will shed its skin, and become more like the girl, in turn, saving himself from an ugly fate...

She will be there at the end of the world. She will be the determining factor to decide who lives and who dies. She can rebuild the world, or destroy it along with the evil lord of all serpents. She is the determining factor whether or not people will continue to inhabit the earth.


I vomited into the toilet, and wiped my mouth. And it then hit me. I WAS PREGNANT!