Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

Hiding My Pregnancy

I thought to myself, 'What the hell am I going to do? I can't be pregnant and fight HIM!' Then it hit me, the hiding and put it off for later spell! I took out my wand, and cast the spell on myself. I would still be pregnant, but only I would see it. The baby could not be harmed no matter what happened to me, and would not be born until I cast the counter spell. I splashed some cold water on my face, and straightened myself up, and walked calmly back to Draco.

"What was wrong? You looked like you were about to be sick!" said Draco putting an arm around me.

"Nothing... Draco it was nothing," I said, walking upstairs as Draco followed me like a puppy.

"What are you doing?" said Draco as he watched me pack my makeup in my purse.

"We have got to go shopping for groceries my love. Food doesn't appear magically Dray..." I said, putting my wallet in my purse.

"Well, I'm used to always having food in the house. The servants made sure there was always something in the house," said Draco, intrigued.

"And now, you are going to come with me in my car," I said, getting my keys.

"Huh?" said Draco as I pulled him downstairs.

"Just get in you silly wizard! Honestly, wizards are just as dumb if not dumber than muggles!" I showed Draco how to buckle his seatbelt, and I drove to the store.

"This strap is bothering me Tessie," whined Draco.

"Oh, shut it, we are almost there you big baby," I joked with him. He amused himself by playing with my power windows.

"This is fun!" said Draco, raising the window up and down using the button.

"Glad you are so easily amused," I said as I pulled into the parking lot. We got out, and I got a shopping cart, and we both walked into the store. I picked up some veggies, pasta, bread, milk, cheese, and meat. When we were finished checking out, Draco helped me load everything into the trunk of my car, and then we drove back to my house.

"Honestly, it scares me to see you helping me around the house Dray," I said as he unloaded the groceries with me and put them away. "You are too good to me... What would I do without you?"

"Tessie, I hate to tell you this, but I have to leave you tomorrow," said Draco quietly. "But, I have something special planned for the two of us tonight..."

"Something special?" I asked, giving him a look. "Like what?"

"You'll see..."

"Oh, I hate when people say that!" I said, sighing.

"Put this on," said Draco as he handed me a box and kissed me on the cheek. "You'll look beautiful in it..."

I ran upstairs to my room and opened the box. Inside was a gorgeous gown. I sighed. It must have cost Draco a lot. He is so sweet and sensitive to girls' feelings.
_______________________________________________________________________
That night, I put the dress on, and waited for Draco on my front doorstep. He walked up wearing a black suit with his green and silver Slytherin tie. His hair was neatly combed, not slicked back. "A rose for the beautiful lady," he said, taking the flower out from behind his back.

"Aw Draco! You know how to make me weak in the knees!" I cried, taking the flower from him and kissing him on the cheek.

"Come with me," he said, taking my hand. He led me to a park where he set up a candlelight dinner for the two of us.

We sat down on the blanket under the stars, and I began to sigh. Everything was perfect. Only the fact that he was leaving me was a downer. He poured some champagne for the two of us, and I pretended to drink it. When Draco wasn't looking, I spilled my drink in the grass.

"Jeeze Tessie, you sure do like your champagne!" said Draco smirking.

"Well, you know your plan is to get me tipsy and take full advantage of that, so why not help that along?" I said smirking back at him.

"I would never take advantage of you Tessie," said Draco, sipping his drink. "I would never want to hurt you in any way. I love you too much. So, to prove it to you, no more champagne for you..."

'Oh good! He's not going to force me to drink that stuff! God knows what that can do to our baby...' I thought to myself.

We ate and talked over dinner, and I couldn't stop smiling at Draco. It had been such a long time since we had been together on an official date. Come to think of it, we never went on an official date! We finished our dinner, and ran over to the swing set. "Come on, let's swing!" I said, pumping my legs. Draco sat on the swing next to me, and motioned for me to sit on his lap. I got off my swing, and sat on his lap, and we began to swing gently together. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he leaned his head against mine. I breathed in his unbelievable cologne that smelled so masculine and sexy, and sighed to myself. There was no where I would rather be than with Draco right now.