Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

Saying Goodbye, And Then Seeing Him On The Train

He lifted my face towards his, and we kissed on the swing. His hand ran through my wavy brown hair, and mine went through his blond hair. He pressed his mouth against mine hungrily, as if he couldn't get enough of me. He pulled away slowly, and began to kiss my collar bone, moving down towards my chest. "Draco... We are in a public place," I said into his ear.

"Mmmmmmmphf," said Draco, kissing me anyway.

"You don't care? Naughty, naughty boy you are mister Malfoy!" I shook my finger at him.

"Mmmmmmfph!" whined Draco.

"I know you are one horny hot piece of ass, but still. Little kids could be out!"

"Mmmmmpfh 10:00 at night!?"

"Well, no I do not think they will be out that late, but still. What if the police see us and arrest us?"

"Ah screw the muggles!" said Draco, picking me up off his lap and getting off the swing with me in his arms. He brought me back to the blanket, and laid me down gently.

"I got dessert ready for you," said Draco with a grin. He took out some chocolate covered strawberries, and fed me some.

"Hmmm... Why did you do all of this for me?" I smiled, as I fed him a strawberry.

"Because I love you," said Draco. "And this past year has been absolute crap, and I wanted to make it up to you... That, and we never really went out on a date..."

"Well, for a first date, it was wonderful," I said, kissing him, and licking the chocolate off on his lips. "Mmmmm, you taste so good..."

"Not as good as you are," he said, pulling me back for another kiss. "I hate to do this, but I think we better head back home..."

"I agree with you. Although the night has been amazing, it is time for bed. I am sooo tired..."

He cleared everything up with magic, and walked me back to my house. He carried me upstairs, and tucked me into my bed. He started to leave, but I grabbed his arm, and pulled him over to sit on the bed.

"No... Please stay with me until I fall asleep. Please?"

"There is nothing you could ask that I could refuse, Tessie," said Draco. He fingered one of the curls that hung near my face, and I began to close my eyes. As I was starting to fall asleep, I heard Draco say something.

"Tessie, I don't want to leave you, but I have to. I promise we will meet up in school, but I don't want it to be this way! I want to see you every day. It was wonderful waking up next to your beautiful body. So nice to see your pretty face when I woke up the next day... Oh beautiful Tessie, I promise you that we will soon be together at last, and when we do, I will make you the happiest woman alive."
_______________________________________________________________________

The nightmares of sleeping with Voldemort had faded, and were now a distant memory. I didn't feel like going to Diagon Alley alone, so I sent an owl for my school supplies. I anxiously waited the day I would get back on the train and go back to school. Time could not pass any slower.

Finally, it was September, and I walked through the barrier between Platforms 9 and 10 at King's Cross. I dumped my things over at baggage, and boarded the train with my book in hand. I chose an empty compartment, and settled down with my book. A few pages into my book, I heard the compartment door slide open.

"Excuse me miss, is this compartment taken?"

"Oh gosh Draco, this brings back memories of when we first met," I said as he sat next to me. "I missed you my love." I took out a small container of salad, and began to eat a bit.

"Hungry much?" said Draco pointing to the salad.

'Oh shit, now there's going to be questions...'

"I, erm... I like salad?" I said. "Mum started me on eating a bit healthier, so that's why... Silly Draco! Worried about me much?"

"Every day of my life," he said, kissing my forehead. "Now tell me the real reason why you are eating salad. Tessie, I think you are having problems lately. I mean, you haven't been eating much, and now this health craze... Do you have an eating disorder?" I looked down at my stomach, which was a bit largeish to me because I was a month pregnant. I laughed at this, but Draco didn't understand because he couldn't see what I saw. All he saw was me at my normal weight. Remember, I cast the spell...

"Draco, I am fine, really I am!" I said, smiling. "I just want to eat healthy. I mean, I got to look good for my man don't I?"

"I don't want you to look like a skeleton Tessie," said Draco gravely. "I like my girls with a bit of meat on them... Much more fun that way, if you get my drift..."

"Oh, Dray, quit worrying about me! I'm fine! Come on, let's pick up where we last left off."

I crashed my lips on his, and after a few seconds, he began to warm up to me. We made out the whole way up to the school on the Hogwarts Express, and almost didn't get off the stop we were that heated up in our cozy compartment!