Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

School From Hell

"Dray we are going to miss the stop if you keep it up!" I laughed as continued to kiss me. The train whistled sounded, and Draco fell to the floor, surprised by the sudden sounding of the train. "I guess old habits die hard?" I said, chuckling as I helped poor Draco up off the floor.

We quickly put on our robes, and got off the train. A grim looking Hagrid greeted us. "Theresa, Malfoy... Well, there is no way to tell you this easily but, school is not going to be the home you've always known it to be this year."

"Why, what's wrong dear Hagrid?" I asked, looking into Hagrid's sad eyes.

"Amycus Carrow, one of the most notorious Death Eaters, along with his sister Alecto, is going to be teaching Dark Arts and Muggle Studies. I want the both of you to promise me that you will not start anything in their classes. It's bad enough that Harry, Ron, and Hermione are no longer at school, the last thing we all need is for you guys to get hurt. Please, behave for me, for the gang..."

"We promise, Hagrid," I said, getting into a carriage with Draco.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Ahem, welcome to another year at this wonderful school," said Snape with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "It is wonderful that we have a new edition to the school, Alecto and Amycus Carrow. I must warn you this year, detentions will not be lines or anything like the usual. It will be much much worse. I warn you all to behave. Remember, you have been warned!"

As the food began to magically appear, I felt all hunger drain out of my body. All I wanted was to run to the bathroom... and cry. I played around with my food, half too upset to eat, half fearing it was poisoned. I saw Draco look over at me from the Slytherin table, and he gave me a strange look.

'Why aren't you eating Tessie? What's the matter?'

'I don't feel hungry... and the food might be poisoned... Well at least mine might be...'

'Oh, really? Then why don't you come sit with me? Mine isn't poisoned...'

I went to get up and sit at the Slytherin table, when Alecto grabbed the sleeve of my robe. "Blood status?" she asked with a scowl.

"I-er... I," I stammered.

"Just as I suspected, a filthy mudblood!" she shouted. "No mudbloods at the Slytherin table. I don't know why they don't just let kill all the mudbloods?! At least the room would be much cleaner..."

"That still wouldn't help, you would still be here," I muttered under my breath as I began to walk out of the hall. Draco's thoughts began to enter my mind.

'Tessie, I'm sorry. I didn't know that...'

'Well, it happened Dray. Guess we can't talk to each other or see each other as much as we would like to...'

'Fuck this bull shit! I am going to see you anyway! Who cares if people are going to stop me? Nothing can stop my love for you...'

'Not even your death, my love?'

'Death cannot part us, it can only delay us a little while...'

'You are such a smartass, Draco Scorpius!'

'Meet me by the Black Lake. Make sure the Carrows are not watching you...'
_______________________________________________________________________

I sat outside by the gang's tree where there was a perfect view of the Black Lake. The moon overhead was reflected in the beautiful lake, and the stars shone brighter than ever in the sky. It was a beautiful night. "I heard your comment of what you said to Alecto before you left the Great Hall," said Draco. "Clever, but you must be careful. As I was walking up here, poor Neville accidentally tripped Amycus in the hall, and Amycus gave him the Cruciatus curse as punishment."

"Well, why doesn't the ministry override this nonsense?" I asked.

"The ministry has been disbanded. There is no ministry; my father made sure of that," Draco spat bitterly. "He infiltrated it with Death Eater spies, and well... There is no longer a ministry of magic to watch over us anymore. It's absolute chaos now."

"So, basically Voldemort could be in this school right now, and kill all of the students?" I asked, shivering and shaking with fear.

Draco put his cloak around me, and held me. "No my Tessie, he cannot come to the school. There is a powerful magic that he cannot penetrate to enter the school. He is camped out in the Forbidden Forest, so I would suggest you would not go adventuring in there anytime soon..."

"Like I have the time to!" I laughed despite the serious look on Draco's face. "Come on, loosen up Dray. I know, let's take a walk onto the old Quidditch pitch..." In my head I summoned Draco's and my brooms and the golden snitch. We walked onto the pitch, and I smiled a sly smile, and Draco grinned as our brooms flew into our hands. The snitch hovered between us, waiting for us to enter the air and start the chase.

"Tessie, are you ready to get your ass kicked?" said Draco, mounting his broom and hovering in the air.

"Hey! I may not be a seeker, but I damn well am not about to get my ass kicked, Malfoy!" I mounted my broom, and kicked off the ground. The snitch flew off towards the goal posts, and I quickly flew over. Draco saw my change of direction, and tailed me.

"You cheater!" I cried as he grabbed the snitch out of my hand, and did a victory lap. "I had the damn thing in my hand!"

"Slytherin," smirked Draco. "We use any method to achieve our ends..."

"Only a Slytherin ass would say that," I said, grinning at his remark. "However... Ravenclaw can always outsmart a Slytherin any day of the week..." With that, I quickly swiped the snitch from his hands before he could close them.

"Not fair! You got quick reflexes!" he moaned.

"Can't help it if I am smarter than you," I grinned, zooming around the Quidditch pitch hooting and hollering. "I beat the bad boy! I beat Draco Scorpius Malfoy!!!!!!!! Eat that Slytherin! That's points for Ravenclaw right there!!!!!!!"

"Very funny," scowled Draco. "Can you come down now so I can give you a spanking for alerting everyone in the world that you beat me?"