Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

Dark Arts With Professor Carrow

He pulled me off my broom, and I landed on top of him in the grass. "Hmm, quite cozy are we?" I asked him.

"Very," said Draco with a sexy smile. "I like it when you are on top Tessie..." We kissed underneath the stars and moon. Draco's hands ran up and down my back, and finally settled on my bum, and he gave it a nice spank.

"What was that for?" I asked, giving him the innocent, puppy dog face look.

"For being a sore winner," he said, squeezing my ass a bit now. "And just because I love your ass... It's so nice and perfect..."

"Like your cock..." I said, as my eyes trailed down to his pants which were now bulging. "Hmmm. Seems I made little Draco a bit hot and heavy..." I got up, and helped Draco up off the grass. "Come on, we best be getting in or else we will get caught..."

"We won't, I've got the invisibility cloak with me," said Draco. "This way you can sneak into my dorm whenever you want. Here, try it on..." He wrapped a beautiful, light cloak around my shoulders, and I looked down. My body was gone!

"I will understand if you don't want to kip in my dorm tonight if you aren't up for it," said Draco, trying to convince me to go. "But here's the cloak if you change your mind. Password is SSSssssSSSSsssssssssssssss."

"What in Merlin's underpants is SSSssssSSSSsssssssssssssss supposed to be?" I said, pulling the cloak off of me.

"Parseltongue? You know, Salazar Slytherin used to speak to snakes... That's what parseltongue is. I can do it too..."

"Say something to me in parseltongue then," I said.

"Hesssssssssssssaaaaahhhhhhhhhhsssssssaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhvaaaaaaaah," Draco hissed.

"Oooh that was sexy," I said throwing my arms around him. "What did you say?"

"I said I wanted to screw your brains out," said Draco with a devious smirk.

"Why you little devil you!" I cried, slapping him playfully. "And now just for that I am not going to your dorm."

"Please? Pretty please?"

"No mister I-can-talk-to-snakes-and-am-part-snake!"

He made a Puss in Boots face at me, his icy blue eyes widened, and I practically melted. "Please Tessie?"

"How could I resist adorable, sweet you!" I cried. Draco's face returned back to normal. "Sucker!" I cried as I ran all the way back to the castle with the invisibility cloak in my hands.

As soon as I got to my dorm, I packed my clothes, books, makeup, and other stuff in my bag, and threw the invisibility cloak over everything and myself. I walked slowly down the corridors to the Slytherin dorms.

"SSSssssSSSSsssssssssssssss," I hissed as the portrait hole opened up for me. I walked in as quietly as I could, and made my way to Draco's dorm.

His door was slightly opened to his room, and I opened it, walked inside, and closed it as quietly as I could. He was lying in bed, eyes closed, and I took full advantage of this. I placed my things towards the door, and called to him. His eyes opened immediately, and I toyed around with him. "I'm over here Draco.... Draco? Draco, can you find me? I'm over here... Come over here Draco..." Poor Draco looked all over the room for me, but I still remained concealed by the invisibility cloak. I sat down slowly on his bed, and pulled the cloak off of me.

"You came?" said Draco, pulling me under his covers.

"Yep, I did. Spoke parseltongue and all to be here with you... Sorry I left like that. It was getting rather late baby..."

"It's okay Tessie, I'm glad you are here with me right now. I love you..."

"And I love you Draco..."

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Bloody alarm clock!" I growled, putting the alarm off with a flick of my wand. Draco was oblivious to the alarm clock, so I quickly got dressed, and then checked the time. It was 8:15, class started at 9:45.

"Oi, Sleeping Beauty, wake up!" I said, shaking Draco. He just kept on sleeping. I swear, he might have been dead if I didn't know he was breathing!

"Draco! I've got no clothes on!"

"Ooooh!" cried Draco, his eyes snapping open. He turned to look at me, and he groaned. "You're not naked! I'm going back to sleep..."

"Oh no you're not! We got class soon!" I said, jumping on top of him. "Wake up, or I will jinx the crap outta you, and you know how kick ass I am at jinxing..."

"Grrrrr," moaned Draco, finally getting up.

"That's more like it!" I piped cheerfully.

"Why are you so excited for class?" asked Draco, yawning sleepily as he pulled on his black pants. "I mean, first class is with Amycus Carrow. You know Dark Arts..."

"I like Defense Against the Dark Arts!" I said defensively.

"Tess, he isn't going to be teaching you defensive magic, he is probably going to be teaching us Unforgivable curses!"

I gulped. I knew all three of the curses, but never performed the Cruciatus or Killing Curse on anyone before. I shivered at the thought of being tested on killing someone or something. "Come on, I'm hungry for some breakfast," I said, grabbing my things and throwing the invisibility cloak over me.

Draco threw on his shirt, tie and black Slytherin cloak, and walked with me to the Great Hall. I slipped the cloak off of me, and hid it in my bag, and settled for a piece of jam and toast.

"I didn't see you come to your dorm last night Theresa," said Luna, tucking into some sausage, eggs, and bacon. "Were you with Draco last night?"

"Yes, but we didn't do anything, I swear," I said, eating a bit of toast hungrily. "We just fell asleep in each other's arms..."

"Pixie dust..."said Luna. "They make you fall asleep and give you good dreams. Any chance you have any so that I can have some?" I shook my head, and smiled to myself. Luna can be so silly at times, but you have to love her innocence.

I looked over at the Gryffindor table, which looked more empty than ever. Neville sat with Ginny, who was crying a bit, probably missing Harry. Neville patted her back, and reassured her that things were going to be okay. "You gotta stay strong, at least for Harry," I heard Neville say. "Just be strong for him. You know he wouldn't like to see you all crying and upset..."

"I suppose so, Neville," said Ginny, wiping her tears. I got up, and walked over to the Gryffindor table.

"How are you guys making out?" I whispered.

"Not too good, Ginny here has gotten withdrawal from not seeing Harry since his birthday party, and there is no one left in Gryffindor but us!" said Neville.

"Parent's must have home schooled them," I said. "Well, Luna over there is the same as usual, and Draco and I... well, we are okay. You know, the usual bumps in the road, but I have my ways of getting around that..."

"Anything new with you guys?" asked Ginny.

I looked down at my stomach. I was now two months along with Draco's baby, and I still didn't tell him, nor anyone else.

"Well, I've gotten skinnier," I said, which was true to everyone else but me.
______________________________________________________________________

The Dark Arts room was full of torture equipment. Chains, ropes, and torture devices hung all over the walls, and I shivered in fear that I might be placed into one of them.

I sat next to Neville because Draco was not allowed to sit near "mudblood filth." Tears started to well in my eyes, and I looked at Neville, and saw that he was also terrified, but putting up a brave front about it all.

"Welcome to my Dark Arts class," said Amycus Carrow with a sneer. "You will not be learning defensive spells or such namby pamby or the like! You shall be instructed on the three Unforgivable Curses. You shall perform each of these curses on each other. If you feel as if you cannot do this, or don't want to, you will be punished! I bet Neville Longbottom can tell you how fun my punishments are..."

Poor Neville shook violently, and I held his hand, and squeezed it. "It will be okay Nev, promise. I won't let him hurt you," I whispered to Neville.

"You! Girl over there next to Longbottom! Come here, NOW!" I walked up to Amycus, and stared him down. "Huh, I remember you, you filthy mudblood. You were the one who Fenrir almost turned! You were also the prophesy girl! Get your filthy ass over here!"

I whimpered and stood next to him. "Now, I'm sure you know all of the unforgivable curses, don't ya lass? Now, do the cruciatus curse on... hmm, let's see... Mr. Malfoy over there..."

Draco's eyes widened along with mine, and I took out my wand. "Crucio," I whispered. Nothing happened.

"You have got to mean it when you say it girl!" shouted Amycus angrily.

"Crucio," I said again. Still nothing happened.

"Again, again! You dumb girl, you have got to mean it!"

"Crucio..."

SLAP! I fell to the floor in tears after Amycus slapped me across the face. "You are a useless mudblood. You can't even do a simple cruciatus curse? Why? Do you LOVE the boy?"

He looked at me, and then at Draco, and then realized that I did love him. "Aw, how sweet. So afraid to hurt poor little Draco Malfoy eh? Well, I'm not! CRUCI-"

"CRUCIO!" I shouted, pointing my wand at Amycus. He fell back, and writhed with pain on the floor. I realized what I had done, and quickly ran out of the room as fast as I could.