Status: active

Surf Your Way Into My Heart Or Drown Trying

Ch. 3

For the rest of the day Nolan stayed with our little group. Even though he just had a near death experience he still went back to the waves. That's what I call a committed surfer. Amazingly the guys took well to him. Usually they are over protective of me, seeing as Nolan couldn't stop staring at me. I honestly thought the staring was a bit creepy but somehow also flattering.

"You know he likes you right?" Jamie asked when we were rinsing off the sand from our bodies in the showers.

"No he doesn't. He probably just can't get over the fact that I saved his life." I said rinsing the sand from my hair.

"What ever Amy. Believe what you want." she said with a smirk.

It was the end of the day. The sun was setting and the beach looked beautiful. The gang and I usually had a little camp fire going when it got dark to have some roasted marsh mellows but tonight since it seemed like such a long day we decided to head over to my house. They all usually crashed there anyway. The only problem was...Nolan.

"Yo! Nolan!" Tyler yelled after Nolan when he started to walk towards his car. He turned around with a confused look on his face.

"If you want you can come over for a beer!" Tyler yelled at him. That's when I slapped him in the back of the head.

"Tyler you idiot! We just met the guy today and YOUR inviting HIM to MY house! He could be a serial killer for all we know!" I yelled loud enough that Nolan couldn't here.

"Chill Amy!" Tyler yelled when I smacked him again. "He's cool. I'm pretty sure he's not a serial killer." He said running behind John.

"Yeah Amy he seemed pretty cool and if he tires anything we know where you keep all of your 'killing tools'." John said with a smirk.

"Yeah its called a kitchen."Jamie said now laughing. The guys soon joined in. I playfully flicked them off and turned around to bump right into Nolan.

"I would like a beer," Nolan said with a smile as if he knew the joke. I sighed exasperated and nodded.

"Okay people let's go get some beer." I said pointing towards my house. Everyone cheered and followed me. We were there in five minutes.

"Wow you live so close to the beach." Nolan said staring up at my beach house.

"Yeah. It's pretty cool to wake up in the morning and look out your window to see the beach." I said with a smile as I let everyone in. They all knew where to go to get the beer and they helped themselves. Me and Nolan headed toward the living room.

"So how long have you lived here?" he asked sitting down on the couch. I sat down on the LayZ boy beside him.

"All my life." I said looking at him but not in his eyes. I knew I would get lost in them if I did.

"Hmmm. Where are your parents?" he asked nonchalantly not even knowing that he hit a tough spot in the conversation.

"They passed away a few years ago." I said my voice a little off. He looked at me apologetically but was not able to voice his opinion as the gang cam in with a twelve pack of beer and three bags of Doritos.

"Let's get this party started!" Kyle said opening up a beer. The conversation was forgotten but Nolan's eyes drifted towards me for the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the non-updates!!!!

I love comments!!!!!!!!
PLZ &THNX!!!