The Famous Ainslie Raine

Ainslie Raine

I closed the door slowly, trying not to make noise. The house was dark, meaning my mother was already in bed.

I slipped off my heels and then silently made my way up the stairs, my shoes in my hands.

Just as I was shutting the door to my bedroom my blackberry ring tone went off.

Rockett
Hey :) did u get inside without ur mom noticing?

"Shit!" I whispered to myself as I scanned the message. My mother was a light sleeper, hence my creeping through the house to my room. It would be a miracle if she didn't hear my phone go off.

"Ainslie?" There was a light tap on my door.

"Yeah, mom?" I asked trying to sound sleepy as I nearly ripped my clothes off and jumped in my bed in my bra and underwear, pulling my blankets over myself.

My door slowly opened revealing my mom in her robe. "Oh. I thought I heard something coming from your room, but I see you're in bed. Sorry," She said turning and leaving.

I layed there stunned. It was as if all her anger towards me had evaporated while I was gone.

I got back out of bed and slipped into my pajamas and grabbed my phone.

Ainslie
Yeah, barely. Had to pretend I was sleeping when she came in my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOT DONE.