The Famous Ainslie Raine

Flynn Rockett

"Rockett, do you want to know something?" Ainslie asked as I helped her into the elevator.

"What?" I asked holding her elbow as she wobbled.

"I'm dizzy. I can't see. The floor is like an ocean. Waves moving up an down," her eyes fluttered shut. "Up and down." She mumbled before slipping to the ground.

"Shit." I cursed bending down and scooping her up, bridal style.

She was quite light, but it was still hard to carry her and unlock my door at the same time.

Ainslie had drank one too many at the party I took her to. It was half my fault, for just giving her more to drink when she asked.

"Where am I?" She suddenly asked waking up still in my arms.

"My house." I said carrying her to my bedroom and laying her on my bed.

"Ooh. It's pretty. You're pretty." She said smiling.

"Um, thank you." I replied. "I'll get you water," I said turning back to my bedroom door.

"I don't want water Rockett, I want you." She whispered sitting up and pulling my arm.

"Ainslie, don't. You're so drunk right now. You have no idea what you're saying." I said. She had no idea how much I wanted her right now too. But I was not going to take advantage of her drunken state.

"I know what I'm doing. I am 19 you know," Ainslie said cocking her head to the side.

"And I'm 21." I pulled my arm out of her grasp.

"Oh come on Rockett. There is a drunk girl on your bed, not to mention she's fricken famous. And you're going to say no?" She crawled to the end of the bed and tugged on my shirt.

"Yes," I said. "I mean, no. I mean yes, I am going to say no." I stuttered.

Her eyes were locked on me and her hands were slowly moving up my shirt.

"Ainslie." I warned again.

"Just shut up and kiss me." She whispered, now kneeling on the bed.

That was it. She just wouldn't give up, I had to give in. It's not like she'll remember anyways.

I pushed her backwards, gently falling on top of her. She grinned as I leaned towards her.

Our lips crashed together passionately. Her hands were all over my abs, my back, and tangled in my hair.

She licked and bit my bottom lip. I opened my mouth letting her tongue meet mine.

I pulled back gaining some restrain. "Ainslie, we're not doing this."

"I'm pretty sure we are..." She said sounding sure of her words.

"No. You'll be so mad at me in the morning." I rolled off of her, laying in my bed beside her.

"No I won't. I promise." She said rolled on top of me. She sat up so she was straddling me.

Oh fuck. She really can't take no. "S-stop." My voice weakly spoke as I failed at trying to push her off me.

All I wanted was to kiss her, but I wouldn't let myself use her like this. If we were going to sleep together, we would both be sober.

"Nope." She said kissing me lightly.

"Ainslie..." I groaned slightly trying on last time to make her stop.

She just grinned and pull off her shirt.

"Put that back on." I mumbled shutting my eyes and putting my hands over them.

"Hmm," She pretended to consider it. "Nah." Ainslie pulled my hands off my eyes.

I felt her lean down again and kiss me, this time hard. I couldn't help but enjoy her lips against mine.

She started pulling at my shirt, and I let her take it off me. "You have a tattoo?" She whispered sounding a lot more sober than earlier.

She eyed my shoulders, where my tattoo came up. It was a pair of wings across my shoulders.

"Yeah." Was all I could say.

"Me too." She smiled. "Nobody knows though."

"Where?" I mumbled.

"Find out." She said as she started to undo my belt.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, cause i couldn't drag it out any longer aha.